2024 Hurricane and Tropical Weather

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My brother and his family live in Statesboro, GA (not too far from Savannah). They lost power around 2 AM and trees have fallen in their neighborhood blocking them in. And the basketball goal fell on my sister-in-law’s car.
Oh, so less than a hour west of them. They just bought a house in Rincon GA in August. They wanted to be in Pooler but couldn’t find anything that met their needs in their price range. Their back corner of their backyard has water so now they know the low spot.

They lost power at 2am and just got it back about 1:15pm. Still no internet tho. She’s a remote worker so by Mon they should be fine.

We did dodge a bullet. It moved slightly east and that prevented us from getting anything but needed showers. Sun is shining this morning. I usually don’t get too concerned, but I was with this one.
Glad you’re ok. I noticed the eastward slide and wondered if it would affect us. But not really because it was so far north at that point.

My daughter and her boyfriend landed in Atlanta at 9:30am. It wasn’t as bad as they expected. They arrived in Dothan about 15 minutes ago. They’ve been up for over 28 hours. Super exhausted and will sleep now.

Tomorrow they’ll go to Panama City Beach where she lives. PCB had higher water in the bay but nothing else to worry about that she was aware of. That shift east helped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82
Back