26 August 2013 hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth Detector, I can't remember. Sorry.

I think it was the AZ Republic because they also spoke about AL not wanting to testify again for JA.

If you got that info frm Michael Keifer I would take it with a grain of salt. He's not exactly a neutral reporter. That doesn't sound accurate to me, imo. Everything is transcribed by the court reporter. The real hold up is the defense team.

Doubt there will be a live stream today. WAT is still waiting to get in though.

ALV re-play of some of her interview on CNN (which I didn't know about)...wah wah crying, blah blah....people filled with hate....wah wah....get over it ALV, yes we hate a bit** who stabs a person to death with a knife.

I think the transcripts have just been completed. HLN said that the court reporter is now pulling in a cart with all the transcripts. I knew I read that somewhere.

ALV intvu on HLN. She says she won't testify for CKJA again.

Good Morning!
It's been a long time. We need to get this done.

The latest I have read is that the hold up to pick a new jury and start the penalty phase is all the trial information has not been all transcribed. There was so much. They are working on it.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Beth Karas said that on Tricia's radio program last night that transcription is done after hours and may not be done yet. We will find out today I think .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I forgot about this and made lunch plans for today. Ya'll take good notes. please! TIA!

La violette blubbing about how she had an anxiety attack half way through her testilying.
Who cares?

La violette blubbing about how she had an anxiety attack half way through her testilying.
Who cares?

Does she think anyone feels sorry for her? Could have anything to do with the fact that she sold her soul and decided to lie for a girl who killed an innocent man? Could it have anything to do with the fact that she judged someone who is not even here to defend himself because he was murdered? Could it have anything to do with Juan's scathing cross examination? She didn't see fear from Travis? Look at the autopsy photos again ALV and tell us you don't see fear.

I do not like this woman. She disgusts me.

HLN just showed ALV in an interview, stating she had never in her life had anxiety, ever. Until she started getting death threats. :waitasec: How strange, I honestly don't think I could name even one person I know who has never experienced anxiety. All I can say is there must be something wrong with that woman.

ALV re-play of some of her interview on CNN (which I didn't know about)...wah wah crying, blah blah....people filled with hate....wah wah....get over it ALV, yes we hate a bit** who stabs a person to death with a knife.

When was ALV interviewed by CNN? I heard a rumor, but can't find anything on it. Would love to watch the video, if there is one.

I don't truth detector, I have been looking for it. But since HLN said they just are carting the transcripts into the courtroom, I think that might have been true. I will keep looking.
At the time I read it, I was surprised also that the transcripts were not done yet.

WAT is in. Jodi is in as well. No live stream yet.

IMO, if today's proceedings were to be live-streamed, we would already be seeing at least this:

GreatSeal_zps4ddcb349.jpg

Instead, we are seeing only this:

TestPattern_zpsf236ed12.jpg

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Finally in the courtroom! Judge Stephens is here. Jodi is here now as well. #JodiArias

HLN just showed ALV in an interview, stating she had never in her life had anxiety, ever. Until she started getting death threats. :waitasec: How strange, I honestly don't think I could name even one person I know who has never experienced anxiety. All I can say is there must be something wrong with that woman.

Ya think? She's a hot mess.

WTH

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Nurmi has on a tan/purple outfit. Arias has bangs up. Another hearing is set for Sept 16th. Judge is not ready to rule on a start date.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Finally in the courtroom! Judge Stephens is here. Jodi is here now as well. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Finally in the courtroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads