26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did he get this idea from? JI should have still been home at that time, so why would they need a neighbor to watch kids?

Good question. JI said he didn't leave for work until 5:20. She was at the store around 5 right?

Good question. JI said he didn't leave for work until 5:20. She was at the store around 5 right?
HELP, is this live, right now?

So does that mean that JI left before DB got back and he asked the neighbor to hold the fort until DB got back?

Did that guy that's in front of the hosue just say that the "drinking buddy" neighbor was who watched the kids the night DB went to the grocery for the wine run?

I think he did.

Where was Jeremy? I still believe the purchase of the baby items was to give the impression Lisa was still alive at that point.

JMO

So does that mean that JI left before DB got back and he asked the neighbor to hold the fort until DB got back?

If true, it could be another time line inconsistancy.

All my opinion :twocents:

JVM is on HLN now discussing the case. On Vinnie Politan, one of the reporters said the neighbor watched the kids while DB was at the store. Maybe JI did leave before she got back.

So did he see Baby Lisa before he went for work or what?

If that is true, the neighbor watching the kids while DB made the wine run, maybe JI didn't come home and DB asked the neighbor to watch the kids. I'll wait for a link or confirmation. Wish these TH would provide sources or STHU!

OMG JT said the dogs would alert on clipped toe nails. :crazy:

Where was Jeremy? I still believe the purchase of the baby items was to give the impression Lisa was still alive at that point.

JMO

The problem is that we have no idea if the neighbor saw Baby Lisa or not. I'm guessing that she did otherwise DB would have already been arrested. MOO

So did he see Baby Lisa before he went for work or what?

no wonder they want to interview them individually again and also said they need to know who was in and out of the house that night

"We need them to sit down apart from each other, with detectives, and answer the tough questions detectives have for them concerning what they may or may not know about anything, who came and went [the night Lisa disappeared]," Young told ABCNews.com. "There's a whole list of things that they may know."http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-police-tough-questions-parents/story?id=14810300

I think the 10pm time to be home was an estimate. He had to get the job done that night. He ran into problems. In the world of contractors working on a remodel job, this is a known. I am sure she is fully aware that it might very possibly run over. She has lived with him for several years now.

I want to live in a world in which contractors never, ever run over the estimated time on a job! :floorlaugh:

At some point it might be useful to go back and review all of DB and JI's taped interviews to see when the last time they called the baby by her name, Lisa or Pumpkin Pie.

The problem is that we have no idea if the neighbor saw Baby Lisa or not. I'm guessing that she did otherwise DB would have already been arrested. MOO

Don't be so sure. The neighbor hasn't spoken at all to the media, afaik, and I think that is because she testified before the Grand Jury.

There is no hurry to arrest anyone. There could very well be a sealed indictment for both parents.

JMO

Oh Emm Gee!!!

HLN just put up side by side pictures of DB and KC. :eek:

I would now like to announce:

Please step into the car, pull the overhead bar down until you hear it click, fasten the seat belt and prepare for the ride of your life!!!!!

:rollercoaster: :rollercoaster: :rollercoaster:

This is ridiculous. If MSM would have just a bit of restraint in reporting, we wouldn't have had the Anthony circus in the first place. They are trying so hard to make it happen again with this case, it disgusts me.

Now, we are going to have three people "Spinning" the facts...JT, BS, CS.

:drink:

Once again I have moved 12 posts. If your post is missing I provided a link earlier about where to discuss conflicting statements of the family.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152343&page=4

So now let me ask you all a question????? Is there some way I can make it more clear what this thread is about? Other than tell you what the title is?

This thread is about today's news. Todays coverage of the case.

If we have to keep chasing these threads we will have to eliminate it. So come on. Keep it a current news thread and find a thread for your other discussions or if there is none, start a new one.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member