3:45 am cops search georges trunk PART 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anything regarding that so how would I know ?
LE searched the house, can't they provide anything ?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-4.html
One of the K9 handlers said that they would have an easier time during the search if Casey Anthony or her family would provide them with an item that would have Caylee Anthony's scent on it. According to the handler, an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it.
I'm not sure if they got anything from LE or not.

I'm not so sure. She just got out and they want her back in. They likely knew GA owned a gun before but they wanted to come up with a way to put her back, so they go get the gun out of his car and take it to the judge to try to get her bond revoked again. Must be fun to cost people $50k in lost bond $$ by "finding evidence" they should have known about before.
The judge in this case, realized that Casey wasn't responsible for her father having a gun in his car (which he most likely needs for his job) and that LE was "fishing".
I saw in the webcam that GA left for awhile and when he came back he left his car parked outside.
Any bets that he went to get his gun back and it's locked is his car OUSIDE the garage at this very moment ?

The only way that he could have the gun in his car now without the LEO's swarming the house would be to park it OUT OF THE RANGE of CA's ankle bracelet (most are 150ft. from the residence). Her bond doesn't say she needs to stay inside, just within the residence. The residence is her property.

He'd have to park the car down the street -- and good luck with that with all his neighbors pissed at them and the protestors! :P

And in a case like this, where I live anyhow (I think it's easier to get warrants to install listening devices where I live), all of their cars would be bugged too. And this family isn't very clever, so they may have been talking. IMOO

Yep I totally agree. The search for GA's gun was probably one of those D'oh! moments when one of the family members mentioned it. Sort of like, "Yeah they're gonna find yet another reason to take Casey back into jail."

"Well we got all our bases covered...can't get her on anything else unless they charge her with murder"

"wait...what did u do with that gun u had?"

Something like that...LOL

... and another thing, I didn't have to sign a single piece of paperwork to have my brother stay with me when he was bonded and now that he's parolled. He's an adult, just as she is -- they just have to agree to it, and know the terms (that's what lawyers get paid for).

I find it impossible to understand why they would refuse to provide Equsearch with an article of Caylee's to assist dogs in the search. Can you explain that to me?

I didn't realize that, Bunny...how sad. If that's the case, just one more thing to add to the list of things that seem to point to their wanting Caylee found only if she can be found alive. Unreal. Looks like they'd at least say, "Well, you're not gonna find anything in those woods, but here's a shirt...go waste your time with it."

Geez! :confused:

... and another thing, I didn't have to sign a single piece of paperwork to have my brother stay with me when he was bonded and now that he's parolled. He's an adult, just as she is -- they just have to agree to it, and know the terms (that's what lawyers get paid for).

Where I live, particularly in a case like this, the Court would ensure all parties understood all their obligations under the Bond before allowing it to be entered into. George was LE long enough to know that persons out on bail cannot have firearms at their place of residence. IMOO

Look what I found lying by my computer...I'd like to offer a couple to anyone who needs them.

chill_pill.thumbnail.jpg

Where I live, particularly in a case like this, the Court would ensure all parties understood all their obligations under the Bond before allowing it to be entered into. George was LE long enough to know that persons out on bail cannot have firearms at their place of residence. IMOO

In addition, I believe this may have been covered during the hearing where Cindy and George testified, too. It might have been while they were testifying or after, but I seem to remember the judge asking if they could comply with the conditions and their responding (or Jose's responding for them) that they agreed to the terms. Haven't watched it since the day of, but IIRC it was in open court that they agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks