3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i still feel that there is so much more to this story but concerning something/someone else......drugs/money? while i hope she is alive, i think someone is/was using little caylee as a pawn for something that went bad!

....ur thoughts?

I thought that for a second but then if they thought that...they would have taken the car right? So I think it was something they had been told was there...it could be anything,

You're right, they would have taken the car if they thought Caylee had been in there.

Check the orlando sentinal site, big news!

Dang! I knew I shouldn't have gone to sleep last night. Great scoop, BigIslandLady. Whoa, Casey could end up going to visit her mom and dad in jail. I suggest using the packaged brownie mix (much faster).:crazy:

I'm glad to see that somehow, somewhere, someone might get to the truth about GA's involvement.

:behindbar

I thought that for a second but then if they thought that...they would have taken the car right? So I think it was something they had been told was there...it could be anything,

The cadaver dogs did not hit on GA's truck so I dont think there was a body in there.

41904212.jpg

Sorry I couldn't resist......

What an adorable ankle bracelet! :woohoo:

How do you start a new thread? Does the Mod have to do this.

I'm going to start one called "I believe Caylee is Alive" to take the topic out of here.

Go back to main forum and click new thread :)

How do you start a new thread? Does the Mod have to do this.

I'm going to start one called "I believe Caylee is Alive" to take the topic out of here.
Please do a search before you start new threads. I believe a thread of this nature already exists. Thanks!

You know I'm really sick of the whole L.E. bashing. It's really unfair because there are tons of great women and men out there putting their lives on the line to protect the citizens of this country. There may be a handful of bad cops places, but for the most part they are all just doing their job the best way they know how. I think it's wrong for anyone to accuse them of going on a witch hunt against the Anthony's. If anything I think they have been more than kind to them. I think by supporting them and accusing them of being after KC is wrong too and I don't like the message it's sending my kids. Cops are here to serve and protect and when people start questioning their business it makes my kids feel that maybe cops aren't trustworthy. I want my kids to trust and respect law enforcement and it's something the Anthony's should also be doing. Ultimately, whether K.C. murdered her Caylee or the nanny stole her, they just want justice and to have the facts. This case is consuming the lives of all of this on the board and it's so much worse for the officers working it.

I watched the interview with GVS again earlier in the week. I posted about this then. It was a bit strange watching and listening to GA & CinA sitting on the couch, petting the dog, and hearing what they were saying. It just seemed "off." Kind of rehearsed but kind of covering something.
The way he wanted to get into CasA's car was wierd-the way he told the conversation about asking her for the keys...
It was strange.
LP has said he really likes GA. He said he doesnt think the family is involved, just in denial.
But, LP says a lot of things.

Ok, reportedly GA got something out of KA's trunk to take to have work done on CA car, right? Why would that item be GA's tirewell?

Why would he need something to take to have work done on the car? I have NEVER took my car to be worked on and ANY mechanic ask for anything out of my car or trunk? Unless it was a flat tire.

The pic above looks like she is holding a meter to read or detect something...and it looks to me like it is a teddy bear with a dress on..Caylee's missing bear perhaps?
It does look like a teddy bear, doesn't it? Interesting! :waitasec:

The pic above looks like she is holding a meter to read or detect something...and it looks to me like it is a teddy bear with a dress on..Caylee's missing bear perhaps?

I looked at these pics at least 3 times now and I do not see any teddy bear with a dress or a meter of any kind. I also do not see this officer wearing gloves. :waitasec: How are you seeing this?

Can someone enlarge/enhance the pic to get a better view?

Anyone have a picture of Caylee's teddy bear?

I looked at these pics at least 3 times now and I do not see any teddy bear with a dress or a meter of any kind. I also do not see this officer wearing gloves. :waitasec: How are you seeing this?

That was the first thing I noticed. No gloves.

:)

VERY WELL SAID! I've been afraid to post something like this, but my feelings exactly.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That was very well said! I haven't wanted to post anything because of people on here asking me are you crazy or must be the anthony's on here, or things of that nature. So, thank you for this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg