317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FYI.... The Doc dump was released because of The Sunshine Law and has nothing to do with FOIA.
The FOIA applies only to federal agencies and does not create a right of access to records held by Congress, the courts, or by state or local government agencies. Each state has its own public access laws that should be consulted for access to state and local records.

Also remember that any info that has to do with a active criminal investigation is exempt and does NOT have to be disclosed...

http://myfloridalegal.com/sunshine

So, does that mean the Sunshine only allows release to the media?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

She did....in one of the jail phone calls to Lee. Something to the affect of " is it really that windy". But the neighbor had been on vacation in Chicago also.

IIRC it was a comment to Lee from KC via Myspace..it was not that I recall, on the jail calls anywhere.

That was the next door neighbor that had just gotten back from Chicago the day before the shovel was borrowed.

Yep, you're right! Thanks. Would be interesting though if Lee also went there. Remember Casey said something about "...is the Windy City really an appropriate name for Chicago? Is it really that windy there?"...?

As far as phone numbers go, the pages that I read last night had everyone's phone numbers in them. They're everywhere!!

Yea even the blacked out Social Security numbers, you can still read them.

After all the calls from everyone about obtaining a copy of the document, Kinko's talked to the DA's Office and was told to release it to whoever wants it.

OMG, I love it. The Voice of America prevails!

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

As far as phone numbers go, the pages that I read last night had everyone's phone numbers in them. They're everywhere!!

And on the first 400 pages ss#'s were everywhere as well as phone numbers..someones drivers license number was even on the documents.

LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM
A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony’s mother to beat the system.
She’s still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.
If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces.
Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that’s related.
“If you lose a kid and that results in a child’s death, that’s one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges,” said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.
If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder.​

I'm not so sure about this loophole working in this case. IMO I think the prosecution played their cards carefully, given this risk, and I wonder if the child neglect charge is based on KC giving her child to an individual in a reckless manner, and then refusing to provide the necessary information to locate her. Hopefully they have covered their bases enough to bring a murder charge later, with supporting evidence.

I'm a newbie, after lurking as a guest for a couple of weeks. The information and theories at WS are fantastic. Thank you Muizikman and GeorgiaPI - I'm off to donate to TES right now.

Ah... Me too... Me too! Long time lurker, first time poster, glad to see I'm not the only one.

Also a BIG THANKS to those who got the docs. You people just amaze me. :clap:

I'm in the same boat too! I'm so glad to have found this board, it's wonderful!
Thank you for everyone who jumped through all those hoops to get those docs! :)

IIRC it was a comment to Lee from KC via Myspace..it was not that I recall, on the jail calls anywhere.

You're probably right about that being on my space.......I've read so much, at this point my brain is pretty much scrambled with the A's.

Are their pictures in these documents too?

No real pictures in the new 317 or so documents. I don't see those dog pictures we saw before in that video. I hope they're in the new stuff we're waiting for.

Jeez the media really sucks at posting the PDFs.

So, does that mean the Sunshine only allows release to the media?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Nope, the Media is considered the public! It does talk about personal information though - like addresses, ss#s, etc. If that needed editing out, the St. Atty's office held the responsibility. If they didn't do it, their bad and the parties can go after them.

It was all released, therefore fair game! I could care less about the numbers, I just want to see the times, lengths of calls, and any notes about who the numbers are....I don't think any of us are going to go calling all the numbers are we?? That's just wrong, know that it wouldn't be me!

:blowkiss: to all of you for all the hard work you do for the rest of us, it is truly appreciated. Before I could even figure out where to start requesting the missing pages, I get signed in and see that you have done the work already. I love WS and its members!

No real pictures in the new 317 or so documents. I don't see those dog pictures we saw before in that video. I hope they're in the new stuff we're waiting for.

Jeez the media really sucks at posting the PDFs.

Thanks, I hate pdf files and when I want to pizz someone off I send them goofy pdf emails :D

I'm hoping to create an online mssql or google app engine database of the phone records so I can run some queries and easily cross reference the data, times to's and from's, and length of calls.

If they're just numbers in there, it will be confusing. Or someone will need to do some regex find and replace to put it the known entities for the numbers. Hopefully, they're already labeled as whose number is what.

So, are the text messages in this new stuff that is going to be in the Jury Room or just phone records???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back