317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for working so hard to do this for us!! :)

Jesse G Phone records and text is 27 pages long, pages 1550 - 1577

Okay does anyone know how you "almost" have a stroke..OMG...this girl is unreal..you don't almost have a stroke just like you do not almost have a heart attack or almost be pregnant UGH.

Exactly MD Mommy.... Did this even occur? I know I sound dumb asking (virtually kick me please), I just wanted to know if this was a total lie or somewhat true? Did George really go to the hospital? I don't recall hearing that he really did anywhere.

Exactly MD Mommy.... Did this even occur? I know I sound dumb asking (virtually kick me please), I just wanted to know if this was a total lie or somewhat true? Did George really go to the hospital? I don't recall hearing that he really did anywhere.

I think she lied to Amy with the stroke story so she wouldn't have to go out of town with her and could go clubbing that nite instead...she lied to somebody else saying she had to work but then posted pics of herself at Fusion on her MySpace or Facebook and got caught...she's smart but still not the brightest crayon in the box!

So the text from Lee to Cindy about Baez having letters from Casey - you think those were the "unknown" letters she was writing in jail? She could have given them to Baez and thus protected information so no search/seizure...

Another text says something about not discussing the "letters" tonight - I think at the memorial/vigil whatever...boy I'd love to see those letters!! Iwonder if she got the lies right and consistent in writing!!??

I think she lied to Amy with the stroke story so she wouldn't have to go out of town with her and could go clubbing that nite instead...she lied to somebody else saying she had to work but then posted pics of herself at Fusion on her MySpace or Facebook and got caught...she's smart but still not the brightest crayon in the box!

True dat Cocoamom.. thanks for not kicking me. LOL :blowkiss: I know it was far fetched, but lying on your parents about them having a stroke is just wrong... I believe in karma and karma is a bit*&, so all this is going to come back to her 10 fold. She already lost all of her friends. I couldnt imagine wanting to befriend her after all this crap.

So the text from Lee to Cindy about Baez having letters from Casey - you think those were the "unknown" letters she was writing in jail? She could have given them to Baez and thus protected information so no search/seizure...

Another text says something about not discussing the "letters" tonight - I think at the memorial/vigil whatever...boy I'd love to see those letters!! Iwonder if she got the lies right and consistent in writing!!??

Me too! Remember in one of those jail house calls (can't remember which one) Casey said she would write a letter during her recreation time.. wonder if those were the letters she was speaking about.

I've already started e-mailing with inquiries. :)

I'm not saying Kinko's is wrong in offering the material. Heck, I could acquire the records and request a payment for e-mailing them. But what I think is wrong is the agency referring someone requesting public records to Kinko's rather than handle it themselves. I'll see what, if anything, I can find out. Sometimes there's a quick reply upon inquiry and other times....

Per the FOIA the public agency that you request them from must provide them but can charge you a reasonable amount for the agency to copy them. In order to do this, you have to send them your own freedom of information act request. The amount they are allowed to charge you per page is set forth in the Florida Government Code. Hope this helps.

Yeah in CA's cell phone records that have been released, LA says "BTW-we should not speak of any letters form casey."

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/02 Forensic Cell Phone Report.pdf

Per the FOIA the public agency that you request them from must provide them but can charge you a reasonable amount for the agency to copy them. In order to do this, you have to send them your own freedom of information act request. The amount they are allowed to charge you per page is set forth in the Florida Government Code. Hope this helps.

Thanks. If you read my other posts, I do point out that I'm kinda a SL Sunshine Law expert and I'm real familiar with FL statutes, esp with regard as to how much a FL gov't agency may charge. Sorry if my post confused you on that. I didn't mean to. And I do appreciate your help. :)

Thanks. If you read my other posts, I do point out that I'm kinda a SL Sunshine Law expert and I'm real familiar with FL statutes, esp with regard as to how much a FL gov't agency may charge. Sorry if my post confused you on that. I didn't mean to. And I do appreciate your help. :)

Yeesh Clue! I wish you had been around this morning!! I was having fits with the people I was calling about this! I was livid that when I called to ask how to request my own copy I was told only through Kinkos. I was given names and all kinds of good stuff. Don't know how to go back to find my own posts in this same thread from this morning!! Maybe you can search and find them? I was so mad that's what got me involved instead of registered lurker!!! :furious:

Does anyone remember at the beginning of this whole mess ~ I'd say within the first week, I saw on the news that Cindy Anthony went to a park "to feel closer to Caylee because she loved that park." Who know which park? I don't know if it was Blanchard Park or Lake Underhill Park...

I lived in Orl and am familiar with both but for the life of me I can't remember! Wonder if they searched that park?

For that matter - did they search Lee's house and yard? He lives close, she would probably have a key, he works right? maybe wasn't home that fateful day...would be a "CLOSE" and good place to hide poor Caylee.

Tony B Phone records and text is 36 pages long, pages 1334 - 1370

HI PI- do you mean Tony L by any chance?

BTW, thank you for what you have been working on and your help in getting these. I want Tony Ls cell phone records for the 20-30th of June. I was hoping to see something about the AMscot pickup the morning. Thanks again!:blowkiss:

Yeesh Clue! I wish you had been around this morning!! I was having fits with the people I was calling about this! I was livid that when I called to ask how to request my own copy I was told only through Kinkos. I was given names and all kinds of good stuff. Don't know how to go back to find my own posts in this same thread from this morning!! Maybe you can search and find them? I was so mad that's what got me involved instead of registered lurker!!! :furious:

I was on this morning and most of the day, off and on and I remember your posts. :)

Okay, just find your name either on a post here or at the bottom of the page and click on it. Then click on 'find all user's posts' and you'll see all the posts you've made.
Maybe there's an easier way to do it but that's what I'm used to doing.
And yep, I found all your posts from this morning.
PS--remember I e-mailed several people at the State Att. Gen's office this am? Haven't heard back yet, maybe tomorrow.

Just so I understand. These missing pages are still being scanned and the info contained within them cannot be found anywhere else online?

I've never thought of her as smart. Brazen, yes, but not smart. Her lies are not clever, not even passable, if anyone ever thought about it, imo.

The people she lied to either didn't care enough to check out what was most often easily discredited, or didn't think to, because who would lie about taking a relative to E.R.?? (Unless there was something breaking in this case and they really couldn't leave WS at that time. :)) Thieves think everyone steals; liars think everyone lies; cheaters think everyone cheats. Good natured, honest people think others are good natured, honest and don't question what they're told.

Smart? Not by half, imo. In fact, considering how she couldn't keep them straight even for a short time, making up completely different explanations to different people that may compare notes at some point, well, seems pretty stupid, imo.

Her parents? I think they're where she learned her behavior. I deleted the rest of this paragraph before posting so as not to offend their fan club. But I sure hope that number is dwindling as more and more evidence comes to light. They sure lost me as a believer some weeks ago. And this latest doc dump should do it for a whole lot more.

True dat Cocoamom.. thanks for not kicking me. LOL :blowkiss: I know it was far fetched, but lying on your parents about them having a stroke is just wrong... I believe in karma and karma is a bit*&, so all this is going to come back to her 10 fold. She already lost all of her friends. I couldnt imagine wanting to befriend her after all this crap.

Totally agree. And while even Scott Peterson gets daily marriage proposals, you must consider the source of those offers. What kind of freaks must they be? Casey will also always have her fans and so will the family but not the type most of us would want to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back