317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome Mamabird and all the newbies! WS is the best I say! I only joined since this case, and I am hooked! I cant get anything done! But as a fellow WS Lovejac would say: I just tell my hubby at the end of the day with three kids, cooking dinner, etc etc, moma has to have an out too! Again welcome!

Thanks for the welcome! My hubby thinks that I am crazy for being all over this case but I just can't help it! Caylee stole my heart from the first time that I saw her. Good thing is though, hubby works nights so I get all the computer time I need (once the kids go to bed of course)!

Nope, the Media is considered the public! It does talk about personal information though - like addresses, ss#s, etc. If that needed editing out, the St. Atty's office held the responsibility. If they didn't do it, their bad and the parties can go after them.

It was all released, therefore fair game! I could care less about the numbers, I just want to see the times, lengths of calls, and any notes about who the numbers are....I don't think any of us are going to go calling all the numbers are we?? That's just wrong, know that it wouldn't be me!

Exactly, and it's probably important to the case, and to establish a timeline of who she was talking to and when - just like the myspace messages. My hinky meter is going off regarding the media not releasing the full docs because it might be "invasion of privacy" if we see the phone numbers and such. Gimme a break! They had no problem releasing the previous documents which CLEARLY showed people's ssn's.......I agree with the previous poster who said it's because they want to leak information slowly to boost ratings!

These kids barely work yet everyone of them mentions flying off here and there...When I was 20 something I couldnt afford to fly from Fl to NY to PR...Jeez, these kids are students barely working..Where the heck are they getting money to travel like that...

So, are the text messages in this new stuff that is going to be in the Jury Room or just phone records???

I think they're debating whether they want the liability of publishing from WS :) Or they need to scan them all.

LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM
A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony’s mother to beat the system.
She’s still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.
If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces.
Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that’s related.
“If you lose a kid and that results in a child’s death, that’s one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges,” said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.
If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder.​
That's what is very concerning to me. "Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that’s related." If they don't go ahead and charge her, and continue with the neglect trial, the murder charge would not be an option later.!?

I'm not so sure about this loophole working in this case. IMO I think the prosecution played their cards carefully, given this risk, and I wonder if the child neglect charge is based on KC giving her child to an individual in a reckless manner, and then refusing to provide the necessary information to locate her. Hopefully they have covered their bases enough to bring a murder charge later, with supporting evidence.

I'm a newbie, after lurking as a guest for a couple of weeks. The information and theories at WS are fantastic. Thank you Muizikman and GeorgiaPI - I'm off to donate to TES right now.

I don't know how this would apply. I wonder if there is a thread about it on here. If not, we might want to start one. Maybe some of those with legal minds might want to have a crack at it?

Wish we would hear something from Georgia or Muzik...see how it's going..........

Thanks for the welcome! My hubby thinks that I am crazy for being all over this case but I just can't help it! Caylee stole my heart from the first time that I saw her. Good thing is though, hubby works nights so I get all the computer time I need (once the kids go to bed of course)!

Aww! You are lucky! Caylee has stole the hearts of many. She is deeply loved and justice for her is coming real soon!

Tricia Say's YES

There well be some redacted Personal information and I agree with her 100%

So no greef here on the redacted Personal information.

UNDERSTAND that this will delay the posting.

I just logged on after reading the 317 pages to see where I could find the rest and WOW! Thank you all so much!

Wouldn't it be great if everyone that came here to get the documents would donate to TES!!!

Wouldn't it though! Or if they clicked on the new ads we have, to help out WS as far as costs here go!

These kids barely work yet everyone of them mentions flying off here and there...When I was 20 something I couldnt afford to fly from Fl to NY to PR...Jeez, these kids are students barely working..Where the heck are they getting money to travel like that...

I had the same thoughts when reading the docs yesterday. I wonder where all the money is coming from. Of course they room together which cuts down on expenses... however, wasn't it RM who was in Boston for a week straight (not working) and the following week in Puerto Rico. I'd be in the poor house if I didn't work for two weeks straight.

Tricia Say's YES

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! Hate the waiting but totally understand! :woohoo::woohoo:

Tricia Say's YES

Yipee :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Tricia Say's YES

Thank you Tricia, as always you are being very reasonable and fair to not only your members here but to the general public by demanding the keeping out of personal information!

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Tricia Say's YES

Thanks so much! Will they be posted here or in the jury room?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl
Back