317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay yea so these are the document they don't need for the murder trial. We're getting the breadcrumbs. The good stuff is going to a grand jury. I hope you're ready Baez.

Keep in mind when you all read the text messages and phone logs that the dates appear to be in European format 02/08/08 means August 02, 2008.

I'm betting they didn't release everything, I'm going to wait on our fellow WS's to see what's in the doc's

Hey, I just noticed that on the one phone info from Brittani in her contacts it says

EVA

ahahahaha Now my name isn't that popular and stuff but the look on my face was like

:shocked:

I just have to say once more how amazed I am. You guys are wonderful. I feel like I do when I'm at someone's house for dinner and they won't let me help with the dishes. I really wish I could give you guys a hand right now. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Yes, that is how I feel as well. Wish I could help!

I'm betting they didn't release everything, I'm going to wait on our fellow WS's to see what's in the doc's

yeah ... Now that I look, I am sure that this site is missing a lot ... Amy's text messages and nothing from Lee, Casey or George.

Thank you George PI and Musikman for making it possible to read the rest of the documents. I appreciate the time, effort and expense put out so the rest of us could benifit.

It's still not all of them. Where are Casey's text messages?

Well...they also don't have mortgages, children, or really excessive debt. Their paychecks are basically all for leisure! And flights to PR from FL are pretty cheap. Too NY too. It's possible for a normal student to do it.

When I was in college my parents gave me the "hook up" so to speak. If TonE is going to Full Sail---that school is VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrry expensive.

yeah ... Now that I look, I am sure that this site is missing a lot ... Amy's text messages and nothing from Lee, Casey or George.

I don't think they're going to be in the release. They're saving this information for the grand jury. They cannot release it for this discovery or else they cannot use it for murder (I think).

Darn they scooped us!:mad:

Looks like they pretty much have everything that we are missing. Can't be sure ... but it looks like it to me.

I think some pages are still missing. The text message pdfs are very small...and don't have some the messages I've seen in the press.

Hmmm....Jose has letters from Casey he wants to give g,c and lee...interesting

I don't think they're going to be in the release. They're saving this information for the grand jury. They cannot release it for this discovery or else they cannot use it for murder (I think).

Right. So if the docs released are NOT going to be used for the Grand Jury, can you imagine what they have held back? :eek:

:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl
Back