317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well cool ... GeorgiaPI, Muzikman and WS still get credit for scooping "Big Media" on the complete release. Well ... complete and redacted release ;)

If you live in FL, this is not uncommon. Many people with family fly back and forth all the time and RM had family in PR. I've known many people that do this.

And so did JPC.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

The puppy we saw from the printout on the news yesterday was from Troy's phone ... and appears unrelated. For those who were wondering last night.

Right. So if the docs released are NOT going to be used for the Grand Jury, can you imagine what they have held back? :eek:

:woohoo:

Yea, I'm sure on Casey, Tony and Amy's phone/text records there is some stuff that will be none too good for her case. Going to come down to not having the body and reasonable doubt. Everything the family is doing is to create reasonable doubt, not find her. They know how the car smelled. I'm sure there's a grand jury thing in the works and it's all hush hush because it's easier for them to get a quicker GJ trial.

While we are waiting.....did anyone ever figure out who owns the green truck? JG has a truck - but I don't know what color...?

I wondered about that earlier. Was that at the time Tony's vehicle was in the shop? Could he have borrowed a vehicle?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Yea, I'm sure on Casey, Tony and Amy's phone/text records there is some stuff that will be none too good for her case. Going to come down to not having the body and reasonable doubt. Everything the family is doing is to create reasonable doubt, not find her. They know how the car smelled. I'm sure there's a grand jury thing in the works and it's all hush hush because it's easier for them to get a quicker GJ trial.

AWW You are a pretty fart smella......errr......smart fella :D

I agree 100%

first time posting...
this makes me wonder what other things are public but we don't know about.

I can't wait for them to release the puter forensics. It may be a long time from now but I think we will get to see it eventually.

thanks wine... it looks like GA and CA interviews are not there, but the forensic report of Cindys cell phone is... hmm.

Unless her phone was scrubbed, the text messages start on 8/3/08. Pics are from further back. Or, maybe only part of the text msgs. are being kept by LE.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I don't think they're going to be in the release. They're saving this information for the grand jury. They cannot release it for this discovery or else they cannot use it for murder (I think).

They CAN use anything that they release here in the murder trial, however, until the charge her, they can keep the god stuff a secret from Baez. That way he has less time for his client to come up with lies based around what they have.

They CAN use anything that they release here in the murder trial, however, until the charge her, they can keep the god stuff a secret from Baez. That way he has less time for his client to come up with lies based around what they have.

ROFLMA!!!!

They sure did hehehe

* god stuff a secret from Baez *

AND THE REST OF THAT GROUP

Thanks, I need that :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads