4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From DM article attached above by the amazing Isabella: "He sits down with the pastor and receives his own private mass,' a source inside the jail said. 'It's just the two of them. And no, I have no idea what they might talk about.'
Thank you for the compliments and yes, I question BK's alleged come-to-Jesus moment myself. But it's the DM. Mass is definitely Catholic so that would be a fair assumption. Although pastor makes me think not, more Baptist. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. Again, it's the DM.

The finding religion stuff happens so often in cases of murder and if BK is guilty, his newfound faith has little to do with what he did before then. But I would love to listen in to those conversations he is having with that pastor/father/whatever.

All JMO

That's very true, but it's kind of my point. All these questions are still out there and that's what makes my head spin with possibilities. I feel like a lot of times, we take every bit of info that comes out and attribute it to BK or just dismiss it as LE just doing its thing instead of asking WTH went on in March of 2021 and does it legitimately play a role? When enough of these are stacked up, it really does paint a much more complex picture, even if the end result is still that BK is a killer.
We all have our own MOs here, within the rules of WS. Personally, I follow what LE releases. Sure, even that opens up avenues of speculation but I feel comfortable with that. I'm not calling for people to hang BK high. The info that comes out, even from LE, should be scrutinized.

I want to see what shakes out and transpires in court. Not that the truth is confined to what a jury or even judge is allowed to consider in the actual trial. At some point, the gag order will be lifted and the case will be adjudicated. We just have to wait and see how many questions are left unanswered after all of that, I guess.

The possibilities may always be there. But truth beyond a reasonable doubt is all we can hope for in this case, whether it's BK or someone else. JMO

Thank you for the compliments and yes, I question BK's alleged come-to-Jesus moment myself. But it's the DM. Mass is definitely Catholic so that would be a fair assumption. Although pastor makes me think not, more Baptist. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. Again, it's the DM.

The finding religion stuff happens so often in cases of murder and if BK is guilty, his newfound faith has little to do with what he did before then. But I would love to listen in to those conversations he is having with that pastor/father/whatever.

All JMO

All my conjecture*, however, this may be something that was instilled in him as a child. He may have even attended Mass outside of capture after he came to reside in Washington State. In other words, it's ingrained in him to attend, since childhood. It's possibly the one place he can be free to say what he feels. A Pastor at a small jail will many times, be a sort of Father Mulcahey, from M.A.S.H., (I'm old), and tend to all faiths. They do seem to call the line at Pagan faiths. Pagans usually have to go it alone.

*Definition of CONJECTURE

He does have some wild looking eyes--- maybe its because I know what he is accused of, but really, those eyes are something else-- they could stare holes thru a person IMO
He really made women uncomfortable at the University of Idaho when he would slink onto campus and stare women down trying to intimidate them.

Here is a photo of his eyes that stands out to me - he looks freaked out seeing a cop - likely expects to get arrested right there.

1678757088813.png

All my conjecture*, however, this may be something that was instilled in him as a child. He may have even attended Mass outside of capture after he came to reside in Washington State. In other words, it's ingrained in him to attend, since childhood. It's possibly the one place he can be free to say what he feels. A Pastor at a small jail will be a sort of Father Mulcahey, from M.A.S.H., (I'm old), and tends to all faiths. They do seem to call the line at Pagan faiths. Pagans usually have to go it alone.

*Definition of CONJECTURE
Ah! My beloved godfather was a father in Vietnam. What a job. He late quit and married my godmother, a former nun. Go figure! But I agree with you that if it was instilled in BK growing up, it could be a great comfort to him.

He really made women uncomfortable at the University of Idaho when he would slink onto campus and stare women down trying to intimidate them.

Here is a photo of his eyes really standing out to me - he looks freaked out seeing a cop - likely expects to get arrested right there.

View attachment 408948

Dad appears to be oblivious and BK looks like he'd like for Dad to STHU along with disbelief.

Here is a photo of his eyes really standing out to me - he looks freaked out seeing a cop - likely expects to get arrested right there.
I see it, too. Then I compare it to his father's reaction and behavior. Mr. K is a victim here. I'd like to know how BK could drag his dad into this.

Here is a photo of his eyes that stands out to me - he looks freaked out seeing a cop - likely expects to get arrested right there.

View attachment 408948

He should have been used to seeing a cop by then. He was pulled over often enough. You'd think he'd be on a first name basis by now. lol
1678757762991.png

Last edited:
That's very true, but it's kind of my point. All these questions are still out there and that's what makes my head spin with possibilities. I feel like a lot of times, we take every bit of info that comes out and attribute it to BK or just dismiss it as LE just doing its thing instead of asking WTH went on in March of 2021 and does it legitimately play a role? When enough of these are stacked up, it really does paint a much more complex picture, even if the end result is still that BK is a killer.
What are the references to March of 2021? Thanks.

Why did they need Tinder from March 1st, 2021 - March 31st, 2021? Was BK on there? Was someone else? What happened that month? Why do a bunch of 20 year olds each have 4 bank accounts? For clarification, I'm not insinuating anything bad about the victims, but I wonder if there was some financial motive here or if there was more going on than we know that explains the tie to BK
All great questions BeginnerSleuther...as always. That many bank accounts seemed very odd to me as well, also each of them having a Square (Block) credit card reader...why would they need that? Its very strange IMO MOO AISI. I too am not insinuating any nefarious actions on the victims...just scratching my head about all of this.
The very specific Tinder dates is very intriguing as well, maybe @Sister Golden Hair has some input on this as well, she has been doing a great job in deciphering all of these search warrants that Isabella88 did such an amazing job in laying out for us.

Last edited:
Watching Ashley Banfield and she shocked me- she said BK has a TV in his cell ( got this info from article at the Daily Mail)-- she then starts talking directly to him saying if you are watching you can call me-- Wowser-- anything for ratings I guess- totally inappropriate--- does she want to tank the case? She should not be doing that---I don't watch her all that often but I was watching Dan Abrams and then her program came on--

Watching Ashley Banfield and she shocked me- she said BK has a TV in his cell ( got this info from article at the Daily Mail)-- she then starts talking directly to him saying if you are watching you can call me-- Wowser-- anything for ratings I guess- totally inappropriate--- does she want to tank the case? She should not be doing that---I don't watch her all that often but I was watching Dan Abrams and then her program came on--
I saw that as well. I think she is flattering herself. She's taking info straight from the DM. Also takes info from Reddit. Yikes. Nancy Grace, Jr. at this point. The way she exploited Xana's mom disgusts me beyond belief. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow