4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait til you get to the debate over Tinder warrant from March 1st, 2021 - March 30, 2021. Very specific dates, 18 months before the murders.
What's the probability of those being linked to the 1/1/2021 reddit and google dates? pretty good is my guess. Every time I look at these, I piece them together to see when they found what...

LE knew BK was on Reddit - public info, without a warrant - b/c they couldn't have gotten a warrant 12.1.

Kaylee reddit 1.1.2021. Warrant dated 12.1.22, motion for extension 12.14 (they got the warrant as soon as they linked his Elantra)

BK Google. 1.1.2021. Warrant dated 1.3.23 asap

Kaylee Tinder 1.1.2021. Warrant dated 11.29.22 (BK's car IDd 11.29 at 12.28 a.m.)

Maddie Tinder 1.1.2021. Warrant dated 12.6.22 (likely saw something in Kaylee's tinder that linked Maddie's to BK)

Tinder 19 or 20 accounts redacted 11.3.2022 to present. Warrant dated 12.6.22 same date as Door Dash

Then finding something so

Tinder from March 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021 for 20 redacted accounts - warrant dated 12.22.2022

The DA Team will need physical evidence to present to the jury in court so a warrant was issued for cell phone data for all involved.

I love it when you compose these warrant lists. Thank you! I need to bookmark this post.

I thought BK was present in WA by June, 2022 where you have him moving to Pullman in AUG. Can I be assured this AUG date is accurate? BK graduated Master's in June, 2022? Went directly to Pullman to get settled into becoming a Teaching Assistant in Criminology or waited until AUG?

It kinda appears warrants were seeking if KG and BK may have been tracking with one another JAN 1 Tinder/ Dropbox.

The DD warrant still intrigues due to wide scope of calendar days. They demanded a lot of information about those DD drivers, too. Something along the way convinced a Judge to ok the warrant in order for it to be dated so far back in time or ten months worth.
thank you. I keep reconfiguring them. IMO JMO BK was using some DD accounts for some reason - it explains the gap and the willingness of a judge to allow it. I just can't figure out how he'd use them, what the link is, but it's the only configuration of facts/dates that makes sense to me at this point (Subject to change).

New York post has him there in August and I've read it other places.

The DA Team will need physical evidence to present to the jury in court so a warrant was issued for cell phone data for all involved.

I love it when you compose these warrant lists. Thank you! I need to bookmark this post.

I thought BK was present in WA by June, 2022 where you have him moving to Pullman in AUG. Can I be assured this AUG date is accurate? BK graduated Master's in June, 2022? Went directly to Pullman to get settled into becoming a Teaching Assistant in Criminology or waited until AUG?

It kinda appears warrants were seeking if KG and BK may have been tracking with one another JAN 1 Tinder/ Dropbox.

The DD warrant still intrigues due to wide scope of calendar days. They demanded a lot of information about those DD drivers, too. Something along the way convinced a Judge to ok the warrant in order for it to be dated so far back in time or ten months worth.

I think he was using DD in some way, pretending to be associated. I'm working on my theory of why/how, but I can't post some of the things I want to post. I can share this;

and this is not the only article out there. just google.

my evolving theory (links never work for me!) is this:

I don't know how he could use others' Dash accounts, but it would sure make sense in terms of the warrant. and the DD id change. idk jmo imo

the warrant cites:
all information in your possession or control related to sales, deliveries, purchases, and/or transactions made to 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho 83843 for the period of January 1, 2022 to present, to include:

date and time of sales;
date and time of deliveries;
purchases and/or transactions;
name and identification of the driver;
a full description of the vehicles used;
any and all communications between drivers and the purchasers;

and it would also make sense because of the timeframe. possible scenario:

LE IDd BK 11.29, showed a photo to the roommates and/or friends and/or BFs and they said bloody h-e-double-toothpick that's the weird doordash guy... otoh it's a stretch, but otoh, the timing works and then LE got the warrants after putting it together. Warrant dated 12.6.22. jmo imo but it does make the warrant fit because the judge needed some serious pc to get that much that far back and this would do it. and they'd need to know the real drivers to sort out how it was happening, if it was. anyway, jmo imo and obviously I'm not solid on it yet :)
But why, how would it benefit him? that's the bit I can't fit together, but it would sure explain why the warrant was issued.

Last edited:
I got permission to post the link:

this shows the top 50 banks in ID and you can do the math to see what you think the probabilities are of 4 people using all the same financial institutions.
SBMFF

Could it be something as simple as a referral? You know... Hey, love this bank, great rates! Or... the banks is offering a bonus for everyone you refer and creates an account? I know I have some accounts where both I & and referrer received bonuses. And I keep being offered up to $500 to refer more people on an annual basis. I've had those offers for years.

So with that said... I don't think it's so odd for people that know each other to be using the same financial institutions.

IIRC, BK arrived in Pullman around July 1, 2022, after driving across country from PA with his father.

SBMFF

Could it be something as simple as a referral? You know... Hey, love this bank, great rates! Or... the banks is offering a bonus for everyone you refer and creates an account? I know I have some accounts where both I & and referrer received bonuses. And I keep being offered up to $500 to refer more people on an annual basis. I've had those offers for years.

So with that said... I don't think it's so odd for people that know each other to be using the same financial institutions.

well, in theory, but $500 is capital one CC level. Are idaho banks offering that? and are they giving multiple unsecured loans (cc) to college students? anything is possible, but just the math would say improbable. I think 7-9 students to have 8 bank accounts/financial institutions and have them all be the same is very unusual, and I am not inexperienced with financial account review. But we'll find out, I guess. And the 7-9 is the number of people on the warrant. 3-5 of them were redacted. imo that's just a lot of coincidence, and it has not been my experience except under certain situations.

And I'll add this: I was responding originally about the accounts because @Montecore1 and @BeginnerSleuther both thought it was odd, and I agree, so I was commenting to that specifically.
For those who don't find it suspicious, then it's not an issue to explore, and I think that's fine. We're all here for different reasons. I'm interested in the legal aspects of this case, and watching it evolve, and I'm looking for logical reasons to understand this imo jmo far-from-straightforward case on many levels so while I could come up with an easy excuse to explain away evidence or a pattern, that's not challenging or interesting to me, so I keep looking elsewhere, but you may very well be right, and if so, I hope they each spent their 4k in referral fees wisely (as in on having a really good time!)

Last edited:
What's the probability of those being linked to the 1/1/2021 reddit and google dates? pretty good is my guess. Every time I look at these, I piece them together to see when they found what...

LE knew BK was on Reddit - public info, without a warrant - b/c they couldn't have gotten a warrant 12.1.

Kaylee reddit 1.1.2021. Warrant dated 12.1.22, motion for extension 12.14 (they got the warrant as soon as they linked his Elantra)

BK Google. 1.1.2021. Warrant dated 1.3.23 asap

Kaylee Tinder 1.1.2021. Warrant dated 11.29.22 (BK's car IDd 11.29 at 12.28 a.m.)

Maddie Tinder 1.1.2021. Warrant dated 12.6.22 (likely saw something in Kaylee's tinder that linked Maddie's to BK)

Tinder 19 or 20 accounts redacted 11.3.2022 to present. Warrant dated 12.6.22 same date as Door Dash

Then finding something so

Tinder from March 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021 for 20 redacted accounts - warrant dated 12.22.2022
It's possible that BK has a long history of using Tinder. The interview with one of his Tinder dates that was very creepy for the woman involved that he met on Tinder was discussed in Newsweek and appears to have been in 2015.

I would personally wonder whether someone like BK had been squirrelling snippets of info from *anyone* who went to the house whether that be the DD / mail persons / police officers / neighbours / friends / groundskeepers.

JMO MOO and wild speculation but some people who need to do late night delivery jobs are doing it because they aren't best suited to getting a 'better' job (no offence intended to DD persons, it's a legit job but maybe one of the ones that is least screened as a person can sign up quite easily) and maybe even those who have a criminal past / tendencies. BK liked to engage serious offenders and ask them about their crimes, who knows what sort of people he had meaningful chats with and what snippets he cleaned from them.

Also, I wonder, the police video footage from their body cams when they attend noise nuisance / underage drinking call outs, is that in any way public accessible recorded footage? Is it possible BK enjoyed monitoring police cam call out vids?
RBBM
I am a university student, and there are many students that work for uber/DD etc, because of the flexible hours, you sign on and off when it suits you.

well, in theory, but $500 is capital one CC level. Are idaho banks offering that? and are they giving multiple unsecured loans (cc) to college students? anything is possible, but just the math would say improbable. I think 7-9 students to have 8 bank accounts/financial institutions and have them all be the same is very unusual, and I am not inexperienced with financial account review. But we'll find out, I guess. And the 7-9 is the number of people on the warrant. 3-5 of them were redacted. imo that's just a lot of coincidence, and it has not been my experience except under certain situations.
I wasn't real clear in my post. Sorry about that. The $500 to refer people is $100 per person, up to 5 people per year, for a total of $500 per year.

Agree with this sentiment as the only people I know who do these jobs are really hardworking lovely people. I just speculate that perhaps *some* could also be ex offenders or such because I'm not sure much checking gets done so much as a person registers on the system and is up and running fairly easily.

DD has recently upped their requirements for frequent verification (picture ID plus selfie) and if you Google, you'll see the these enhanced requirements have just been added in the past few weeks.

It's possible that BK has a long history of using Tinder. The interview with one of his Tinder dates that was very creepy for the woman involved that he met on Tinder was discussed in Newsweek and appears to have been in 2015.

true. he probably does. but in order for LE to get a warrant for those periods, they need to prove that there was a connection to the crime. using tinder is not a crime.

I don't think that's far-fetched at all, and I thank you for mentioning it. That's kind of my point. It feels like because LE is sure they have their guy, any other discussion about the oddities of the case is dismissed as LE just doing their job. I feel like it's more than that. It could still be that BK is their guy, but I'm so curious about everything else because it really does not seem normal to me.

Re: your theory. It's a good one, but if we agree that BK arrived on the scene in August, then why would they need all the DD drivers from January - August? IMO, there's more there. Maybe BK really did pick WSU because of one of the victims? Maybe this didn't all start with his arrival on the scene. Maybe there is a connection with DD or one of their drivers from months before the murder or even months before he moved from PA.

MOO.
RBBM.
JMO
I have said similar many threads back. I think the DD driver is more involved than we currently know. Maybe he knew BK, maybe they were even 'friends', or he SAW more than we know.
Maybe he is even a CI.
Has it been established anywhere if BK worked for DD before or at the time? (I'm a little behind, I apologise).
I am in no way insinuating that the DD driver on the night of the murders was involved, but maybe he knows more than we are led to believe.
JMO

wouldn't they just have one shared account then?
Technically yes. Shared accounts that each individual would have to pay into. For example, if their landlord banked at Bank X, maybe each housemate had an account with Bank X for ease of transferring funds. Idk?

As I said, it still doesn't explain the number of accounts.

RBBM.
JMO
I have said similar many threads back. I think the DD driver is more involved than we currently know. Maybe he knew BK, maybe they were even 'friends', or he SAW more than we know.
Maybe he is even a CI.
Has it been established anywhere if BK worked for DD before or at the time? (I'm a little behind, I apologise).
I am in no way insinuating that the DD driver on the night of the murders was involved, but maybe he knows more than we are led to believe.
JMO
one driver would not get le the expansive warrant they got, however.

DD has recently upped their requirements for frequent verification (picture ID plus selfie) and if you Google, you'll see the these enhanced requirements have just been added in the past few weeks.
UberEats already had the practice in place as banned drivers were using other people’s accounts.

DoorDash decided to follow suit. IMO

Everyone has a DoorDash theory but I haven’t seen one good explaination of why. What kind of advantage does posing as a DD driver give BK? Pictures of the house were readily available online. Certain vantage points on its perimeter provided clear views into the windows and the activity within. Minimal curtains on windows and bright lights so it was clear when people were up or sleeping. IMO he likely memorized the cars outside.

What am I missing?

Everyone wants this guy to be some sort of criminal mastermind when reality is that he’s a dummy who overestimated his capabilities. No different than the person who only realizes how weak of a swimmer they are when they are 100 yards out in the ocean.

MOO.

RBBM.
JMO
Maybe he is even a CI.
JMO

As far as I know, there isn’t a shred of evidence that BK was associated with Door Dash, or with any sort of gig economy ways of earning money.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member