4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #96

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The basement had street access and his cell frosted glass bricks protected by bars. Entin says Kohberger had his own television in Latah. "They gave him his own TV." Well isn't that dandy.
Yeah, jmo, he was living pretty comfortable in a cell at Latah County jail. I knew he had a tv.
Glad that is no longer the case in Ada County.

Any speculation on the defense expert who died is? They need to replacement. That was sort of odd.
Defense attorney AT did not want to speak further about it. She mainly did not want to let on about the new expert (witness) replacement as not to give away too much.

Any speculation on the defense expert who died is? They need to replacement. That was sort of odd.
I don’t know any details on who the expert witness was or what happened. But it occurred to me that in all the trials I’ve followed it seems that a lot of the experts are shall we say “ up there in years”. Since they are experts in their fields of specialty they are usually retired and now making a second career of testifying as a paid expert. So perhaps they passed of natural causes or illness. Just a speculation off the top of my head.
JMO

Yes, I saw them listed on the document for the 18th, but not on the document for the 19th. So, I went back through all the similar documents and they either had BT's name or his office email listed consistently in every single case. So the document from the 19th IS different from all of the previous documents. And I still have to wonder what is different between the document for the 18th and the document for the 19th that BT was not included on the document from the 19th?
Good to see both Ashley Jennings and Bill Thompson in person during the hearing today.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back