Found Deceased 4 young males, Jevon Hurst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Fitchett, Hugo Morris, traveling in a silver Ford Fiesta,Harlech/Porthmadog,North Wales,19 Nov 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the FR24 data is accurate, then the air ambulance has landed in a field off a farm track about a mile from the road, where there are fields it could have landed in much closer to the road, which would suggest that something has been discovered away from the car.

It’s usually very accurate, certainly at airports you can watch them taxiing down the runway. Not sure about in the Welsh wilds.

Any news about whether cave rescue people are on the scene?

I know most phones display an SOS call option now when out of typical range but I’ve never tried this. Does anyone know how functional it actually is?
I have relatives in North Wales so visit regularly. My mobile regularly degrades from standard to emergency calls only. This is where the mobile would attempt to place an emergency call with ANY network and not just only the network your are contract to and that is the only form of call you can make. Below that the phone will just go to "no service" and I see that quite often: inevitable given the mountains and terrain. Lots of north and mid Wales away from the urbanised south has very patchy mobile services. Ironically when you are on top of a mountain the reception can be quite good as all the mast in the area are almost in clear sight from you. However once you drop down into the valleys - (where the houses are of course!) then it's far more hit and miss if you have a signal.

"It's a particularly windy, narrow, steep road and these are people who've only recently passed their driving test.

Within the past hour, we know that the silver Ford Fiesta in which they were travelling has been recovered further up that road.

We also know that an air ambulance was seen in this area a little time before that."

If the FR24 data is accurate, then the air ambulance has landed in a field off a farm track about a mile from the road, where there are fields it could have landed in much closer to the road, which would suggest that something has been discovered away from the car.
The FR24 data would suggest that the air ambulance had landed to the right hand side of this OS gridsquare. As you can see, it's a very flat area, and it could have landed much closer to the road if it had wanted to. This would suggest that it's landed where it's landed for a reason.

The FR24 data would suggest that the air ambulance had landed to the right hand side of this OS gridsquare. As you can see, it's a very flat area, and it could have landed much closer to the road if it had wanted to. This would suggest that it's landed where it's landed for a reason.

It could be as simple as telegraph poles or electricity pylons, with wires preventing a closer landing area.

Looking at the OS map, that seems like quite a featureless area. Other than the Welsh Highland RW, there doesn’t look like there is much there, either as an intended place to visit or as a place one could get themselves in trouble, except maybe the river/bridge. Is there anything near to there that we aren’t noticing that might indicate why they would be there?

On the news there was a van that says Collision Forensics on it :(

Yeah you’re correct, I’ve been jumping between the bbc and wales online for updates. I live in Scotland, our roads can be pretty similar and it’s easy to crash in bad weather, also deer etc on the roads at night. I’m really praying they’re all ok, I’ve seen updates from parents that they hadn’t been able to reach them since Sunday afternoon, the local who spoke to bbc said the weather was terrible on Sunday ☹️

I thought that at first then thought that it might simply be examining the car and surrounding area for any clues as to where the boys have gone. I'm hoping that it doesn't mean that there are any bodies in the car
Adding to my own post, wouldn't a car with bodies in mean a greater presence of police and other vehicles. Is there only one van?

Adding to my own post, wouldn't a car with bodies in mean a greater presence of police and other vehicles. Is there only one van?
I thought that too but then I remembered two ambulances had left the scene earlier so maybe there’s been a crash and two have been taken to hospital, the other two I don’t want to even speculate on ‍☹️ I’ve got a daughter their age and my nerves are shattered waiting on news. God knows how their poor parents must feel.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky
Back