Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped from article.

Headline: Anthony Family May Lose Caylee’s Home
Seems to me someone wants sympathy. However when KC decided to end Caylee's life a home no longer mattered.
The Anthonys attorney attributed the couple’s latest financial problems to the notoriety of the case and the emotional toll caused by their granddaughter’s slaying.
So this is why they didn't make the payments???
George Anthony, on the other hand, said he -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work. But the Anthonys attorney said George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention.
Hummmm!
The Anthonys said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life.
But everything else they have done has been a slap in the face to Caylee in my opinion.

Sorry for my rant. But GOSH.

There are plenty of telephone customer service jobs available, no one would know who GA was other than his work colleagues and employer.
I doubt Cindy would ever get a job in Nursing again if the employer knows anything about her behavior- she is supposed to beyond reproach in her professional and personal life. There are online Insurance review type jobs available for RN's that you can work from home, so if she was looking hard enough, and the employer was out of the area, she could have got something like that. I suspect she is not bothering...

When you file for foreclosure you must notice all interested parties and those with liens against the property. If there is a HOA with dues then they are an interested party. UGIC is a PMI company. If their loan exceeded 80% loan to value then they are an interested party as well. In a foreclosure you also "notice" unknown parties that may be residing there that are not mortgage holders.
...and the Dept. of Revenue?

Funny...they have a whole lot to say on a very personal matter. Wonder who tipped this guy off?

From what I have read, WESH reports are always sympathetic to the Anthonys, so the Anthonys probably provided the information themselves...

IIRC Didn't the Milstead's (KFN) allow their home to go into foreclosure and yet they had lots of money and assets in KFN together with investments, etc? Sounds to me like a shell game.

There are plenty of telephone customer service jobs available, no one would know who GA was other than his work colleagues and employer.
I doubt Cindy would ever get a job in Nursing again if the employer knows anything about her behavior- she is supposed to beyond reproach in her professional and personal life. There are online Insurance review type jobs available for RN's that you can work from home, so if she was looking hard enough, and the employer was out of the area, she could have got something like that. I suspect she is not bothering...
Medical transcriptionists make a real pretty penny and can work from home.

This just reeks of smoke and mirrors. Interesting how this comes out just after the State asks for a special meeting with the judge and just before the State's depo with Jill K.

It's good to see that the Anthonys are still the entitled, manipulative folks they've always been. :furious:

From what I have read, WESH reports are always sympathetic to the Anthonys, so the Anthonys probably provided the information themselves...
Thanks...now it all makes sense.

Ok FL uses judicial foreclosure whereas CA uses non judicial almost exclusively. So it is far different than we do here.
One big difference is:
The lender is not required by state law to notify the borrower before initiating the foreclosure process, but individual mortgages or deeds of trust might call for this.

But this is the same is a nonjudicial :

The borrower can stop the foreclosure up until the date of the sale by paying the total amount owed to the lender.

http://www.realtytrac.com/foreclosure-laws/florida-foreclosure-laws.asp

The Disability Insurance Plans her company has probably provides for 2 years of coverage, the monthly $ amount paid depends on the level of coverage the employee wants to buy- but the coverage is reviewed monthly as to continued medical necessity, so she may well have been discontinued - specially when they saw her gadding around on a cruise, having a fine time...

They could always get a job. There are several contributors to this site who have suffered the anguish of a murder in their family- I haven't heard them say they resigned from work for life after it happened, they go on making ends meet by working.

I'm not sure any employer would touch them with a ten foot pole considering their notoriety.

(Sorry, Wonders, I jumped the gun, not realizing I would be kind of duplicating your post.)

This is the perfect time for Mark Klass, and the other parents of missing/murdered children come out and say how they had no choice but to work! I don't imagine anyone of them would own up to taking a cruise either!

How can they blame the notoriety of the case on not being able to make their mortgage? What about all the other families out there who had ZERO notoriety, who begged for it and still were able to keep their homes?
This whole thing makes me sick! And again, I only feel sorry for Tinker and Tilly!

Maybe they really do think something happened to Caylee there... or maybe the memories there are just too painful.

Would she have to show the "foundation's" records?

PS- BTW...has anyone requested this...isn't it a matter of public record?

If a psychiatrist has diagnosed her with...for instance...depression and/or ptsd, ongoing since 2008 - think she would qualify. They would be interested if she, and maybe GA is on it too, have been able to hold a job, a regular job but if she was having sleep problems too - anyway I have to wonder if either of them are on ssdi. But, again, if there is money coming in, what's going on with the money?

Does anyone know the market value of the home off hand?

When you file for foreclosure you must notice all interested parties and those with liens against the property. If there is a HOA with dues then they are an interested party. UGIC is a PMI company. If their loan exceeded 80% loan to value then they are an interested party as well. In a foreclosure you also "notice" unknown parties that may be residing there that are not mortgage holders.

Ooohhhh.....interesting....so might we speculate that the Dept of Revenue has a lien against the house???

IIRC Didn't the Milstead's (KFN) allow their home to go into foreclosure and yet they had lots of money and assets in KFN together with investments, etc? Sounds to me like a shell game.
Well...if that's who's advising them...then you never do know. I find it odd that George and Cindy's family wouldn't help them out in a pinch.

Ok FL uses judicial foreclosure whereas CA uses non judicial almost exclusively. So it is far different than we do here.
One big difference is:
The lender is not required by state law to notify the borrower before initiating the foreclosure process, but individual mortgages or deeds of trust might call for this.

But this is the same is a nonjudicial :

The borrower can stop the foreclosure up until the date of the sale by paying the total amount owed to the lender.

http://www.realtytrac.com/foreclosure-laws/florida-foreclosure-laws.asp

Another Media Blitz heading to a TV near you!:sick:

Maybe they really do think something happened to Caylee there... or maybe the memories there are just too painful.

So they quit paying the mortgage but decided to hang around for another nine months anyway? :waitasec:

Sometimes,letting your home go into foreclosure doesn't really have anything to do with your assets or your worth. IOW, if your loan is 200k and your house is worth 100K sometimes it just makes more business sense to walk away .

I wonder if LP will ride back into town and save the day, we all know that CA and LP had a very volitile relationship, but I can see LP still wanting to get on her good side, and from the looks of it (Haleigh Cummings case) he has plenty of money to throw around.....
The other possibility that I thought of is maybe GA and CA are having a very rough patch in there marriage and CA thought if they lost there house it would be a perfect time to split up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member