4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooohhhh.....interesting....so might we speculate that the Dept of Revenue has a lien against the house???

Not likely, but if a foreclosure is filed without "noticing" all interested parties it can be an issue later. I doubt there is a lien against the property (without seeing a title search) but likely there is an outstanding debt againt the owner with the property listed as the business address. It is likely nothing more than fees for annual reporting, local business taxes, or registration fees. It is not like a credit card account being mailed to the address, they listed that as a business address so that is probably how it got pulled in.

So they quit paying the mortgage but decided to hang around for another nine months anyway? :waitasec:
PPl have been doing that.
My sister walked away from her house almost a year ago, her adults son lives there free in the meantime, and the mortgage company lets him because a lived in house is usually better off than one left completely empty.
A lived in house still has heat on during winter etc... and he shovels the driveway etc... and this way a bunch of squirrels or stray animals or who knows what doesn't wreck it.

Their mortgage has been transferred from B of A to United Guaranty Insurance Co. I have attached the document as it is public record.

Here is a link to an explanation of what mortgage assignment means:
http://www.realestateradiousa.com/2008/05/15/the-sidebar-what-is-an-assignment-of-mortgage/

Okay, wait....now I am confused.

If the Anthony's refinanced, and the mortgage was transferred from BOA to United Guaranty Ins Co in November of 2009....

Why did BOA file the foreclosure papers with the OC Clerk of Court today?

Isn't this just terrible...we can never take what the As say at face value. There's always something more.

Zillow.com
$144,500

Wow, that's low if they refinanced for $121,000.

Although as a family home over the long-term it isn't as much a business decision as a 'home' and if you are not planning on selling soon today's value isn't a biggie. The mortgage cost isn't that bad so there is something else to this IMO.

...and the Dept. of Revenue?

Yes, most likely for property tax revenue. I looked up and their property taxes are paid up to date, but the bank most likely paid the taxes to avoid a property tax sale.

Maybe but they are saying "they plan to do all they can to save their home"

Or maybe they want us to do all we can to save it :crazy: Just like how they didn't look for Caylee but we were to get off of our butts and look (paraphrasing).

If the Anthony's refinanced, and the mortgage was transferred from BOA to United Guaranty Ins Co in November of 2009....

Somebody probably came in and bought a lot of their mortgages.

Sometimes,letting your home go into foreclosure doesn't really have anything to do with your assets or your worth. IOW, if your loan is 200k and your house is worth 100K sometimes it just makes more business sense to walk away .

You're right. It just irks me when they come out and say something that doesn't make sense - If they aren't going to be truthful just shut up and say nothing.

I wonder if divorce isn't also in the air, and they can't stand the sight of each other anymore so they're deliberately losing the house. Would that make for a simpler if not cheaper divorce?

Maybe the only way they can present a united front for Casey is by living in separate places now. Also, if they declare bankruptcy all they'd have to do is put anything of value in Lee's name, and creditors couldn't touch it.

This is the perfect time for Mark Klass, and the other parents of missing/murdered children come out and say how they had no choice but to work! I don't imagine anyone of them would own up to taking a cruise either!

How can they blame the notoriety of the case on not being able to make their mortgage? What about all the other families out there who had ZERO notoriety, who begged for it and still were able to keep their homes?
This whole thing makes me sick! And again, I only feel sorry for Tinker and Tilly!

They have no one but themselves to blame for their notoriety. George was never even able to hold down a job anyways so for him to blame his notoriety is disgustingly funny.

Cindy claimed that she was able to go back to Gentiva. How true is that? With Cindy saying it? I don't know?

The worst part for me is that they have the NERVE to bring up the economy. I know A LOT of people who have lost good paying jobs who now work two sometimes three jobs to make ends meet. They would kill to have twenty thousand dollars handed to them just to make it a little easier for them to pay their bills.

Oh, and how do they think Roy Kronk feels??

From what I have read, WESH reports are always sympathetic to the Anthonys, so the Anthonys probably provided the information themselves...

Sorry ZsaZsa, have to disagree with you about that. The most sympathetic overall has been Fox35. But ALL of the local news orgs have been critical of the Anthony's at times.

Tonights report was on WKMG, the CBS affiliate.

I think someone else tipped off Mike D, he had the scoop tonite that no other station had.

The bank forecloses, but the PMI company insures the top 20% of the loan. In the foreclosure the house will end up being sold by BOA, but anything over 80% of the value goes to UGIC.

"George Anthony, on the other hand, said he -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work. But the Anthonys attorney said George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention." http://www.clickorlando.com/topstories/22640223/detail.html

Okay; I no longer feel sorry for them. There are many examples of people, business people, who will extend themselves to offer employment to needy people who have come to their attention via unfortunate circumstances through "media attention." I'm sure everyone here has read of such generous offers.

I can't believe they're using this as an excuse. They are responsible for the reputation that they have cultivated. They could have had people falling all over themselves to try to help them. People were willing to do that in the beginning until the Anthonys showed their true colors.

Nope, they reap what they've sewn now.

They lost their Granddaughter,
Their losing their home (probably too many memories, too difficult)
Attorney fees are probably sky high
I am sure they are in debt to DC
Depression has set in
Next they may lose their daughter
I am sure divorce will follow
There is no hope for them, no future, This is how suicide happens. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online