DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go:

lanjouw2.gif

4411Icepack.JPG

Huh?

Cindy told Amy the impound lot didn't have the keys so they couldn't open the trunk then.

I thought George opened the trunk at the impound yard and tossed a bag of trash out?

ETA: N/M I think I understand what she's saying. The impound guy couldn't open the trunk because he had no keys.

Okay Pheww People, let me tell you...........my eyes are bleeding!! OMG, and this is so intense to read.........( have shoo'd off my family about a dozen times.)

So now I have a slight migrane! Does anyone else.....that or its a combination of all of this? Well what does anyone think of June 1st??? Caylee is there and then she's not there. Strange!

I'll be back later...........after I rest my brain. I really think I hurt myself.
--------------
I dont have a headache but mmy eyes are all blurred and are watering.on top of it with this webtv I cant open anything so I am deeply thankful for all of eberyones notes. Luvya all!!!

I wonder what GA will think of Casey's story that she couldn't go with Amy to Jacksonville to get a new car on the 13th of June b/c he had had a mini stroke and she was on her way to the hospital with him.

Nice.

Yeah, I was just about to post this. Me thinks Lee is trying to explain why LE computer forensics was inevitably going to find someone tried to dump files. KWIM? I wonder if LE discovered someone dropped a Tide cleaning disk in the computer?

Actually after reading his interview, I think he was just trying to gather clues. The whole family is really tied to their computers and he knew how much she was into her myspace and stuff... I mean later on they may have tried covering up for Casey, but THAT VERY NIGHT he was just trying to see if there was anything he could find. I believe it was Casey trying to dump files some time prior to that and that's what screwed up the computer. She was trying to cover her tracks.

Lee was trying to nail LE for incompetence, in my opinion on a couple of things.
The female cop (that he knew) left the room when Cindy etc. dumped Casey's bag out. And, not accompanying him to TonE's to pick-up Casey's things.

AH: I didn't see, I did not see her at all from when was it? The, probably the 10th until the 30th.

The next time Amy talks to Casey they are discussing the smell in the car.

Even the FBI calls that a clue. :rolleyes:

OMG. I had to go out for dinner tonight. Came back and read the interview with AL and with LA. Are there others?

I'm beside myself! Please help a fellow WSer...are there other links???

Huh?

Cindy told Amy the impound lot didn't have the keys so they couldn't open the trunk then.

I thought George opened the trunk at the impound yard and tossed a bag of trash out?

ETA: N/M I think I understand what she's saying. The impound guy couldn't open the trunk because he had no keys.

This is important b/c it means someone else couldn't have put something (i.e., a different dead body) in the trunk and then removed it to frame Casey, as suggested by Cindy. I would assume that LE would have taken note if the trunk had been broken into, as would GA (being as OCD about the cars as LA has stated).

This is important b/c it means someone else couldn't have put something (i.e., a different dead body) in the trunk and then removed it to frame Casey, as suggested by Cindy. I would assume that LE would have taken note if the trunk had been broken into, as would GA (being as OCD about the cars as LA has stated).

That's exactly right. They are looking for any way they can find to blame someone else. These loopholes prove they aren't telling the truth.

Cindy takes the $200 or so dollars out of Casey's wallet while the officer has stepped out and pockets it!! I think she should give that back to Amy.

Yeah...how bout it. Though maybe Cindy used it to help finance their search for Caylee. They spend so much money searching for her...gas, water, t-shirts.

I know you can't tell but my fingers are dripping with sarcasm while typing.

Cindy tells Amy she was terrified a body was in the trunk and that she feared it was either Casey or Caylee because she hadn't talked to them in a month.

Cindy's testimony under oath: I talked or texted with Casey every day.

The day CA arrived at AL's apartment to retrieve KC, CA said to AL while she waited:

"I hope you're rich because Casey's going to take all your money and leave you high and dry."

KC responded, "Shut up".

And CA and KC left AL's apartment for the last time.

<page 30-31 of AL testimony doc>

I can't imagine telling my folks to shut up. Much LESS f-bombing them.

Well, for me the gas cans story is finally making more sense. It was the 20th, not the 24th, and George didn't actually get into the trunk-Casey cut him off and shoved the cans at him. Lee's version of events seems MUCH more believable than George's version. Also per Lee George already knew Casey was the one who stole the cans. I think they were just trying to get Casey in trouble by reporting it to police same as Cindy threatening to report the car stolen. At that time they weren't worried about Caylee, especially not George, so I seriously doubt he thought to look in the trunk or would have smelled/remembered anything anyway.

My theory on this from early on is that they were trying to build a custody case. And it is not easy to take a kid away from his mom. Casey was not a drug user, dealer, prostitute, anything extreme that the court would decide to give the child to the grandparents. All she had to do was to get a job and a room someplace.

So I believe the grandparents had discussions about this and Cindy met with that counselor. And they decided the next time Casey does something they will RECORD it - in the sense they will get the police involved so it can be evidence in a custody case. This is why they reported those gas cans missing. Who reports such a thing?

I can't believe the officer actually stepped away as they were going thru her things!

Which is why the interrogator made a face-- for which he apologized.

I am ashamed for them as a parent, they have known that some think was wrong since they picked up the car. And they have done everything in their power to protect her. And with no regards to Caylee. This is really disgusting in my opinion. sorry

I wonder what GA will think of Casey's story that she couldn't go with Amy to Jacksonville to get a new car on the 13th of June b/c he had had a mini stroke and she was on her way to the hospital with him.

Nice.

OMG ~ the girl spews lies every time she opens her mouth!!!

I guess we can rule out the rumor KC is pregnant, since LA said feminine products were among the contents of the bag??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew