600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOooooh--No wonder Baez is scrambling to hire experts--he already saw these docs.
http://www.local6.com/index.html Play video on the right hand side about the doc release.

Now the pieces are beginning to fall into place--the Anthony's hiring Nejames, the money push for the defense fund--

Hey, do you all remember what the Fox35 reporter said last week? She quoted TES spokeswoman as saying there were going to be big developements and we will be suprised? I wonder if the info in the docs was what that comment was about?

When are they going to release them Gigi? Im freaking out! where does the press get them? Does the States Atty office have a website like oscos? maybe we can get them from there.

Oh and by the way:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I couldn't find anything released from the State Att. But it looks like all of the press corps is at the same Fedex/Kinko's waiting on their copies. :blowkiss:

Breaking news
WFTV Channel 9 reporting from the new documents: Tony L told LE after July 5 Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating profusely and very nervous.

With the way Casey gets around, that could be anything from guilt to some random disease.. LOL, just kidding, but I KNOW YOU WERE THINKING IT TOO, you just didn't want to say it out loud :D

I'm so excited about the docs being released. I have to go buy a printer to print them! See how much time and money I've invested into the Anthony case??

What changed? What changed for the Anthonys? They all thought Caylee was dead and yet now they believe Casey?

I couldn't find anything released from the State Att. But it looks like all of the press corps is at the same Fedex/Kinko's waiting on their copies. :blowkiss:

I need to go out and do a few things but I'm terrified that they will be released and then no online by the time I get back. so I am stuck here cemented to my computer.

How pathetic am I?

Hey, do you all remember what the Fox35 reporter said last week? She quoted TES spokeswoman as saying there were going to be big developements and we will be suprised? I wonder if the info in the docs was what that comment was about?

I wonder too! Sounds to me like the A's have been giving out two different opinions.

I am sure someone will save them. I saved them to my pc last time.

Hmmm...sounds like these could be a cross-reference, but not sure. Coming from the AG's office...they would have the original 400, too.

I still wonder why we never saw anything from the disc that was released with the 400 documents. Anyone?

Sorry you are sick, SS. Take care. :blowkiss:

I put dinner in the crock pot so I could sit here and read all day :D

I can't read this whole post at the moment it won't let me so I don't know if someone has asked this..

Does anyone think this is the news that LP was referring to "It will shock the world?"

If this is what he was talking about then how did he know these was going to be released?

Oh and I have to search for the link or discussions where he said that.

Oh my....this news will sure bring out enraged protesters.

Look and see if Baez is standing in that line, too!!
14.gif
13.gif

That is a total setup for a joke. But I won't be rude.

Thank you but you got me thinking and now, I put the crock pot away!!

Aw hell, I'll order a pizza.

FRICK

Pizza ahahaha.........

Eva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics