8/29 WKMG - Casey is sending Myspace emails to some little girl

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So now we know what's in the back pack......a laptop and brownines and hmmm, what will tomorrow bring.

I also thought she was not supposed to have net access!!!!!

“Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man”

I'm pretty sure my head just exploded reading this. Excuse me....I have to clean up!!!:furious::furious::furious:

OMG this is all so sick. She should not be talking to a 12 yo and inviting her over for sleep overs! This just shows Casey's mentality level.

It reminds me of the Debra L (the teacher) in Tampa that was hanging out and talking about sex with the 17 yo at the restaurant she was working at.
Sick Sick Sick:furious:

OMG -This is one sick puppy...send her azz back to jail :furious:

Her myspace is private but it says this.

Fly Home To Mommy Baby Caylee ♥ Hates Life And Is Giving Up.I Love You Mrs.Cindy And George Lee And Caylee And Casey

It makes me so mad that she involved this poor child in her sicko world.

And we know what's in the Brownies too. We all thought it was the kool aid they were drinking, but it's really the brownies. :)

if she's in breech of the agreement, can't she go back to jail?

This is just so wrong, on so many levels. Unbelievable. So, so many questions...

Who is so "sing songy" in the tone of their emails when your child is missing? WHAT KIND OF PARENT would let their child communicate with someone who is currenly being charged with CHILD NEGLECT - let alone the suspected murder...

And what sort of adult would offer to have a sleep over with a child not related to them?

Can't wrap my mind around the twists and turns of this whole thing....

Her myspace is private but it says this.

Fly Home To Mommy Baby Caylee ♥ Hates Life And Is Giving Up.I Love You Mrs.Cindy And George Lee And Caylee And Casey

It makes me so mad that she involved this poor child in her sicko world.

She hates life and is giving up???? WTH???

Also...it appears the 12 year old's mother is about as attentive as Casey.

Why does a 12 year old have a myspace????

Maybe Casey relates to this girl because they are on the same emotional level. Maybe her classmates will become the jury of her peers.

Holy cow! If she is not supposed to be communicating with children, then does that mean they could haul her butt back to jail? I really hope they do! That poor little girl, I hope she gets some help.

I could knock both Casey and that mother upside their heads: Casey should not be enticing the child with sleepovers and all, that is sick... but more so, that girl's mother should know better than to allow this to go on. Who in their right mind lets their child interact with someone that has a child neglect charge against them and is under suspicion of murdering their own child?!?!?!?!?!

I swear, this whole case gets crazier and crazier... and sicker... GAH!!!!!

Unbelievable and outrageous. This psychopath takes her 3 year old baby daughter's life and then murders the innocence of a 12 year old girl who only wanted the best for Caylee - it wasn't about YOU Casey! And she still gets to sleep in her own bed while living in La-La Land. I can't bear this anymore.

She needs to be put back in jail before she gets the chance to destroy any other child's life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back