911 call - 1043 Ocean Blvd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this thread is about the 911 call, and everyone reacts to an emergency differently, courts do compare the actions of an individual to the actions of a PRUDENT PERSON. How many times has it been asked in court, "Are these the actions of a prudent person?" So, I am going to present a scenario to you and ask yourselves..."What would a prudent person do?": A recent visitor to California walks out of his bungalow, to get a cup of coffee at the clubhouse. As he/she walks across the courtyard, notices a body floating face down in the swimming pool. Not only floating face down, but also has their feet tied together, and their hands bound behind their back! DOES A PRUDENT PERSON CALL 911? Yes, of course. DOES A PRUDENT PERSON ANNOUNCE TO THE 911 OPERATOR, "I got a boy, drowned himself." When the 911 operator asks, "What is the address?" DOES A PRUDENT PERSON SAY, "I'll call you back?"Or, would a prudent person, then decide they are a "can do, responsible kinda guy" and decide to take care of EVERYTHING himself? Doesn't bother to scream out to near by neighbors, asking for help? "Hey, I need some help! Does anyone know the address of this place? Somebody, anybody PLEASE, PLEASE HELP..THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!" No, AS doesn't perform any of the actions of a prudent person...not even bothering to unbind the victim before performing CPR. These are but a few of the problems I have with the 911 caller. Why did he take it upon himself to "Huff and puff to get the address? Huff and puff to get the knife?
Huff and puff to drag the table across the courtyard, even though their were chairs in the same room he had just retrieved the knife? Huff and puff to cut her down? And never once scream out to a neighbor for assistance, if this was truly a life and death scenario? Ask yourself, "Are these the actions of a prudent person?"
I think these are the actions of someone wanting us to believe he was acting in a prudent and responsible manner.... Frankly, parts of it sounded like an old time radio show drama...the prop man makes the sound of a dragging table, makes the sounds of exerting energy, embellishes the airwaves with huffing and puffing...quite a drama, huh?

bbm... I only got that far in your post, but at no time has anyone put anything more succinctly!!! Awesome, I was clapping my hands :floorlaugh:

I don't think Dina helped, by the way, nor Nina. JMO

IQuestion, your post was a home run.

No, a prudent person doesn't see a body floating in the pool arms and legs bound and say they found someone that drowned themselves.

Adam was "brought in" quickly after Max's fall. WHO would think so quickly to bring in Adam?

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member