A gift for all of Caylee's hero's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW - I usually don't look at these videos because they make me cry like a little girl. This one was no different. I was crying by 18 seconds and had to stop to get myself together by 1 minute 56 seconds.

Momtective - Thank you! I will attempt to finish watching. Glad I stocked up on Kleenex at Sam's. For you, my friend! :blowkiss:

That was beautiful :blowkiss:Thank you for making it :) And thank you to all the people who love and care about this sweet baby. You are all hero's with a heart of gold!

BUMP ~ BUMP ~ BUMP

I finally got a chance to watch this, and it is beautiful. I felt so many emotions and had so many thoughts.
1) I loved seeing all the familiar faces of this case: Tim Miller, Leonard Padilla, Nancy Grace, and yes, even Murt. No matter what everyone's differences were and are, I know every, single one of them do truly care about Caylee, just as we do.
2) I can't believe the conditions the searchers had to search in. I am so very thankful Caylee was found (and that Casey was a lazy). There was so much time, money and love spent on her search, and she needed to be found.
3) I love and miss Caylee so much, and I've never even met her. She is America's Angel.

Thank you for the video!!! :blowkiss:

Thank you so much for making this. Yes, I did cry, particularly because that is the song I played at my husband's grave site.

This is just beautiful and a very fitting tribute to all those that helped in looking for this little angel. Thank you.

With today's confirmation I thought it would be good to move this back out to the front page.

With today's confirmation I thought it would be good to move this back out to the front page.

I just went looking for this to do the same thing!! So special. Little baby girl touched so many.

Yesterday I just needed some peace in my heart for this little angel. I spent several hours on You Tube. You put together some sweet montages for our girl, Caylee. :blowkiss:

I had to come back again too and cry fresh tears for "our" Caylee. I wish Nancy would make a montage like this and add the photos of the efforts of the crime scene investigators. All these people cared about Caylee.
May she soar with the angels. And, Cindy and George and Lee my heart and prayers are with you.

MomDetective,

That was beautiful and made me cry and even the shot of Websleuths made me cry - we are here for many causes and sometimes, for our own, but we really went all out for Caylee, some of our own were part of the searches, many having lost nights of sleep for the dreams and worry that kept them awake, maybe some were even "visits" from Caylee rather than dreams and the beautiful dogs and horses whose skills came in handy and I know that they were proud to help . . . there is so much good in the world . . . I wish we never had to hear another bad thing, ever.

In the coming months, we will learn more of what happened to Caylee. I guess the best case scenario would have been for her to have died in her sleep due to chloroform. I just looked back at all of the inkblots that I did. One has the question "Who is Zanny?" There is a spaceship type of vehicle with 4 wheels and sad elephant faces/trunks at the top, upside down and maybe even the face of a woman looking into the trunk of the car. Here's the link:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/HappyChic727/2008HarvestFestivalInkblotsandJo-2.jpg

I guess to insure that Caylee wouldn't wake up and scream, KC could have duct taped a chloroform rag to her face after she went out, put her in the trunk and then took it off before she woke up and took her out of the trunk so she couldn't say anything about being in the scary trunk.

At any rate, maybe someone can do a tribute to KC getting put in general pop at jail and watch how justice plays out, just enough to let her know that she better tell the frigging truth for once in her frigging life . . . for Caylee. If she never did anything for Caylee, she needs to do that for her.

I agree, the WS community most certainly went above and beyond for Caylee. We're doing what we love to do, exploring, researching, thinking, and putting the puzzle together one tiny piece at a time. It's been a collective effort by people who have almost never meet in person but share the same heart for the missing and the same common goal to see justice served. I'm honored to be part of such a great community.

This powerful video finally helped me let go of all of my pent up feelings about this situation. Thank you to all of the heros and to everyone who took the pictures and to the person who took them time to make the video.

Happy holidays to all!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue