A little history on JMK....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ahh found it, he was in Savannah-Chatham CO. in Georgia

I know you are particular on case by case details, but one thing I record is patterns...

Georgia has been the hub for evil when it comes to child molesters...

Couey wasnt arrested in Savannah or Chatham County. He was arrested in Augusta after fleeing from Florida. Augusta is 150 miles North West of Savannah

LovelyPigeon said:
Who was arrested, for what, and where's the link?
LP He is referring to John Couey who wasnt arrested In Savannah but 150 miles away in Augusta. Couey took a Greyhound from Tampa to Augusta after allegedly murdering Jessica Lundsford. Rocky is incorrect in his posting

TY, tybee, for clearing that up.

Misinformation can sure cause confusion!

At least some of Michael's family members believe he is mentally disturbed, but...:

"He's not as he's been portrayed," Harris said. "He's no creature of the dark. There's a lot of good inside of him. He would not kill a child."

Harris said family members thought Karr was dead, after not hearing from him since 2001, when he was arrested for child *advertiser censored*.

"He has had mental problems. He's a disturbed person, but not a killer I'm convinced he'll be completely exonerated." --->>

"John Karr is a bragger. He wants fame and notoriety... and often hallucinates and likes to lie."
- http://www.denverpost.com/jonbenet/ci_4225945

TY southerngirl for the correction. I edited my post to note my error.

Michael is 46 or 47, John is 41, half-brother Nate is 34 or 35.

Mike and John went to live with Karr grandparents when they were 12 and 17.

Nate would have been 5 or 6 at the time. Did he stay behind in Atlanta with dad Wex?

LovelyPigeon said:
According to a family friend and attorney, Gary Harris of Atlanta, Michael Karr is 12 years older than John Mark Karr. JMK is 41 so that makes brother Michael 53. *Correction! Michael is 12 years older than Nate, not 12 years older than John.

Michael's wife's name is Reneau.

Half-brother Nate is single.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4941002,00.html
This is apparently the brother JMK claims to have been an employee of John Ramseys. I'm sure his brother really appreciates being dragged into this insanity.

LovelyPigeon said:
TY southerngirl for the correction. I edited my post to note my error.

Michael is 46 or 47, John is 41, half-brother Nate is 34 or 35.

Mike and John went to live with Karr grandparents when they were 12 and 17.

Nate would have been 5 or 6 at the time. Did he stay behind in Atlanta with dad Wex?
I think Micahel may have already been in college by the time JMK was sent to live with his grandparents. I bet it was the two younger boys who went to live in Ala.

Odd that Wex Karr chose not to send JMK to college, despite his supposed high IQ.

tybee204 said:
Ya got a link for that lol

sorry I was thinking out loud, Duncan also had a link leading to Georgia...

this was the location where Couie was spotted at the shelter, not arrested...

I'm trying to find a link to why he ran there when in trouble, that might link him to the others...

so Michael's lawyer said he never worked for Ramsey, never even met him.

His brother says he only traveled through Colorado once, and that was in 2001 with his x wife and kids.

His first wife married him when she was 13 and he was 19... I guess that's ok in alabama...

she pleas drugged most of the marriage...

he used to tell her stories of what he wanted to do to young girls...

Sick puppy yes, but the one who killed jon Bonet? sounding doubtful

I still would like to know who paid to fly him out of the country after jonBenet was killed.

Taught in Honduras, then back to Bangkok until his arrest...

He didnt leave the Country untill the end of 1991, 5 years after Jon Benets murder.

any word on why he suddenly left the country?

did his facination of the case start before or after he left the country?

BillyGoatGruff said:
I think Micahel may have already been in college by the time JMK was sent to live with his grandparents. I bet it was the two younger boys who went to live in Ala.

Odd that Wex Karr chose not to send JMK to college, despite his supposed high IQ.

He had dropped out of high school. Must have gotten a GED later on, though.

He didnt leave the Country untill the end of 1991, 5 years after Jon Benets murder

Huh? I think you must of meant 2001 right? This was when he got busted for kiddie *advertiser censored* too is my understanding and he ditched those charges and fled the country, for parts unknown to his family supposedly, until recently.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajanes
Back