A Message From Marc Klaas. WE DID IT. Over 4100 dollars raised.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Peoples,

Please open your hearts if you are able to give. You will be blessed back so much, far more than your gift. Think about the little missing ones for whom we are all grieving -- let your minds go to the pictures of all of those little faces we see throughout this site. Think about Marc and his wife who have been through so much and who are working so hard for the missing children. Think about Tricia who has opened a door for all of us to participate in doing a good work. Let us all pool together in doing this wonderful work.

Personally, I would like to see our WebSleuth team get this $2600 donation together for KlassKids and Tricia before 8PM Eastern time, 5PM Western time.

I'm all over this AND am willing to stand alongside all of you to make sure it is done by then.

Please extend your hearts with gifting.

Done deal. But using paypal, I couldn't find a place to leave a comment for WS. There should be no missing children. Period!

No brainer indeed! THANKS!!

Let's keep it rolling gang. Let's show our care in deed! BUMPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Oh Yeah,

I'm excited! I think that we can take this 2600 to DOUBLE if we all pool together. IF we can do that, we can get more posters out there and more children's names out there.

LETS DO IT SLEUTHERS!

Done. Very easy and glad to contribute to the work they do.

Thank you everyone for doing this. I notice a couple of you making a donation AND your first post on Websleuths.

THANK YOU. This is going to happen and I bet because of the Fireball Run we will see missing kids come home.

Tricia

Very happy to do this as I will never forget Polly or Marc. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to do this, Tricia. And, as for your tears, we all have tears many times for you and what you go through keeping this site running. You are appreciated and loved, too.

Very happy to do this as I will never forget Polly or Marc. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to do this, Tricia. And, as for your tears, we all have tears many times for you and what you go through keeping this site running. You are appreciated and loved, too.

OK, now I'm crying even more happy tears. Thank you. Thank you Thank you.

You all are amazing. Marc is overwhelmed with your generosity as am I.

Thank you.

Love,
Tricia

Bumpity bump

Peoples,

Please open your hearts if you are able to give. You will be blessed back so much, far more than your gift. Think about the little missing ones for whom we are all grieving -- let your minds go to the pictures of all of those little faces we see throughout this site. Think about Marc and his wife who have been through so much and who are working so hard for the missing children. Think about Tricia who has opened a door for all of us to participate in doing a good work. Let us all pool together in doing this wonderful work.

Personally, I would like to see our WebSleuth team get this $2600 donation together for KlassKids and Tricia before 8PM Eastern time, 5PM Western time.

I'm all over this AND am willing to stand alongside all of you to make sure it is done by then.

Please extend your hearts with gifting.

Hiya wrinkles,
Just wanted to check to see if we had gotten a total thus far? We need our own tote board(like MS Telethon). Complete with the drumroll and all when we go to the tote board to get our totals periodically..

Wanted to see how close we are to our goal(thus how much left needed to "pitch in" to ensure our goal :))

That and to also keep this BUMPED UP FOR THOSE WHO'VE NOT YET SEEN IT :)

Ok, I feel better now, I did my donation:)

I added to the pot. Blessings to the KK Foundation!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83
Back