A new beginning for the Anthonys?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I did some checking last night and heres a few changes that I've noticed.

1. No more T-shirt/ bracelet sales on Caylees site.
2. No more family emails listed on site
3. Anthony family emails addys now inactive
4. No more friend requests on Caylees MS

I see it as their new beginning and move in a better direction.
I'm thinking this should make people happy that they are bowing out of the limelight, but I'm sure there will still be critisism for it, 'cause fault seems to be found in everything they do.
Whats your take on it?

We will probably stop finding fault in everything they do when they stop doing faulty things.

Money? No. But if George feels that he's found a calling or a reason to live by helping others, I say give him a chance.

He had a very personal reason for not wanting Caylee found, one that wouldn't impede him when it comes to other children.

He should lose the KidFinders connection, though - those people are for the birds.

I respect your opinion but I have to ask, ask anyone... exactly what SKILLS would George have to offer in the search for a child?

How to park with a big sign attached to your car?

You know what I really think is needed? Someone to start a foundation that helps, guides and supports you when your family member turns out to be a murderer. But even at that, the Anthonys are not a good example.

More hypocrisy from the Anthonys- Caylee was never missing.

She was murdered by her mother and thrown in the woods like garbage.

Caylee's name does not belong on a foundation for missing children. It belongs on a foundation to prevent parental child abuse and murder.

:clap:

I did some checking last night and heres a few changes that I've noticed.

1. No more T-shirt/ bracelet sales on Caylees site.
2. No more family emails listed on site
3. Anthony family emails addys now inactive
4. No more friend requests on Caylees MS

I see it as their new beginning and move in a better direction.
I'm thinking this should make people happy that they are bowing out of the limelight, but I'm sure there will still be critisism for it, 'cause fault seems to be found in everything they do.
Whats your take on it?

------------------------------

I respect your opinion but I have to ask, ask anyone... exactly what SKILLS would George have to offer in the search for a child?

You know what I really think is needed? Someone to start a foundation that helps, guides and supports you when your family member turns out to be a murderer. But even at that, the Anthonys are not a good example.
George actually has a nice way of public speaking, a personal style that people can relate to. Not everyone has it - Cindy sure doesn't, nor does Lee. I can see him being an advocate on behalf of missing children if he chooses to be.

He has one huge hurdle that he has to get past first - the public suspicion that he somehow helped cover up what his daughter did.

In his favor, he was the one who pulled LE aside as far back as July 15th to tell them of his suspicions about Casey, and he was pretty candid in his LE interviews. He was also the only family member chosen to give grand jury testimony that resulted in the indictment of his daughter. He also has no use for Baez, which is a plus in my book. (On the other hand, the gas cans...)

I think much will depend on what comes out at or before trial about the family's actions, but I'd have more suspicion about Cindy's motives in being involved with a missing children's organization than I would George's.

I really do hope they will pull themselves together now and
try for some sort of normalcy.It isn't easy pulling it out after a death especially of a child. The "falling apart" usually happens when things finally start to settle down.I hope they make it.

George will be the spokesman for a renewed foundation...and the rest of the family and kidfinder people may work behind the scenes....if Cindy approves.

There's something about George that really bothers me. So many consider him to be the most sincere, but I just can't see it. So much of it was about him, and things he's doing. It seemed to be about Caylee, and quickly hearing his speech made it seem that he made it more about Caylee than anything, but reading the speech showed me that it's not true. He talked ALOT about himself, things not even related to Caylee's horrible untimely death. Things like how his missed the command center and misses being there when he drives by. Then he mentioned again about living with 3 very determined women. Then he talks about singing Lean on Me with the men and his singing voice and how HE danced to SpongeBob music and was told to grow up. There was an allusion to his suicide attempt and being given a second chance at life and helping missing kids. It was I'M thankful to be here with these friends, I"M this, I"M that. And advising parents to get Veggie Tales for their kids! I'm sorry, but George is not recovered. He needs some mental assistance before he becomes a spokesman for anything. If he is this way all the time then I don't know what to say.

I completely agree with your post.I also found it strange that he seemed to miss the command center almost as much as caylee.He actually reminded me a lot of casey.
Maybe it is because he also is a product of ca's control and was never valued ,only by caylee and when he was involved with kid finder's....it's just so sad...but it definetely seems as if he needs A LOT more help still....

There's something about George that really bothers me. So many consider him to be the most sincere, but I just can't see it. (snipped for space)

George seemed sincere when he told LE about that smell in the car and how it was one he remembered from being a cop.

George seemed sincere when he told Larry King that smell was a pizza.

George seemed sincere when he told LE his daughter lied and stole.

George seemed sincere when he told a reporter she was a wonderful daughter.

Anyone can search for a missing child. It just takes effort and good organizing skills. Not very complicated. If they truly want to help the missing they will. If not, they will have the money rolling in. We will see. I hope it doesn't become a 'billboard' foundation.

I hope it is for missing AND murdered children & bringing the perps to justice.

John Ramsey fought for touch DNA legislature in lots of states. Not saying he is innocent but he did something useful with his 15 minutes of fame.

I completely agree with your post.I also found it strange that he seemed to miss the command center almost as much as caylee.He actually reminded me a lot of casey.
Maybe it is because he also is a product of ca's control and was never valued ,only by caylee and when he was involved with kid finder's....it's just so sad...but it definetely seems as if he needs A LOT more help still....

The fact that he says this shows me that he is not on the right step with his grieving.

Blah
I don't want to think about it.

George is THE reason I got interested in this case. I saw him on Greta and immediately Googled" does anyone think there is something wrong with the grandfather's responses?"
His odd movements with his eyebrows while smiling at odd times confused me, as I have never seen a normal, honest person talk in such a weird way. The expressions never matched the topic of conversation.

We have to remember he was a used car salesman, they have to be charming and fast talkers.

There's something about George that really bothers me. So many consider him to be the most sincere, but I just can't see it. So much of it was about him, and things he's doing. It seemed to be about Caylee, and quickly hearing his speech made it seem that he made it more about Caylee than anything, but reading the speech showed me that it's not true. He talked ALOT about himself, things not even related to Caylee's horrible untimely death. Things like how his missed the command center and misses being there when he drives by. Then he mentioned again about living with 3 very determined women. Then he talks about singing Lean on Me with the men and his singing voice and how HE danced to SpongeBob music and was told to grow up. There was an allusion to his suicide attempt and being given a second chance at life and helping missing kids. It was I'M thankful to be here with these friends, I"M this, I"M that. And advising parents to get Veggie Tales for their kids! I'm sorry, but George is not recovered. He needs some mental assistance before he becomes a spokesman for anything. If he is this way all the time then I don't know what to say.

Of course George isn't recovered. Recovery takes a long time and I'm so glad that he turned to the minister to help him. George also said that he will be turning to the minister a lot in the days to come or something like that. He is renewing his faith in the Lord and that is a good thing. He is headed in the right direction in my opinion. I don't think there was anything wrong with anything George said at the memorial service. Remember...that was their memorial service and just because they didn't say exactly what some thought they should because that is what they would have done in the Anthonys place doesn't mean it was wrong. He talked a lot about Caylee and the things they did together and his missing her. Yes, he talked about himself but not in a bragging way...he was very sincere in everything he said. If you noticed he got a standing ovation after he spoke which meant that the audience appreciated him and what he had to say.

Personally, I think that Missing Kids might just be the thing for George. He is a very nice and personable man. He could work with the parents of the children who are missing and help them through their grief and be an ear for them to vent to. There are all kinds of things he could do. Don't sell George short. Most other cases aren't like the Casey/Caylee case. I can't even begin to put myself in his shoes and even guess how I would act. I can say I think I know but it hasn't happened to me and I hope it never does.

I hope Casey sticks to her guns and refuses to see her parents and brother. That is the kindest thing she could do for them. They need a chance to begin to heal without her constant uproar in their lives. Let her cling to her attorney and anyone else who will allow it but leave her family alone.

I'm sorry but I have a VERY hard time, everytime I hear the A's talking about helping other families of missing children. They know NOW, they didn't really have a "missing" child. They are better described as victims affected by having a "murdered" child.
Caylee was NEVER technically a missing child, in my opinion anyway. To me, I just don't see their true connection to being able to help others with "missing" children. I mean, what did they do to find their own Caylee? Nothing! They didn't LOOK for her. They stayed in their house and took phone calls of ridiculous tips from folks who said the police aren't taking me serious, so I called you. The police probably didn't take a lot of these calls as serious because the information they had, ruled it impossible or did investigate it but didn't call every person back and tell them, sorry your tip was nothing.
KidFinders Network and those two people in charge, give me the creeps and let GA and CA stay with them. At least that way, we know where they all are and together. Not poking their noses in a hundred different things.
I'm sorry, this makes me upset. Had they actually been up KC's A$$ the 10 days she was in the house, they may have realized sooner, there wasn't a "missing" baby. But a murdered one. And the murderer was sleeping in their house, eating there food and not doing a damn thing but lie to everyone.

Oh, I forgot, in addition to taking the ridiculous phone calls, they went on talk shows to hear themselves talk and DEFEND Crazy KC.

I hope this "new beginning" involves them staying out of sight and sound and that includes their attorney too.

In the beginning though wouldn't you have walked the streets? Searched your own neighborhood? Beat on every door. I know that I would not care who was following me. I'm not saying that they should have wasted money searching areas that had already been cleared. I just don't get sitting in your house doing nothing. They let others come in and do the majority of the work. I know that the A's are not rich people and that they did need help but what about putting on your own shoes and looking too?

I don't think they were sitting in their house doing nothing. The whole world knows about this case because of the A's persistence in keeping Caylee's face in the media....which is exactly what they were told to do right from the start by those who had missing children. Also, did you see the size of the notebooks they carried in the beginning with all the info the gleaned from their own investigation? They fielded phone calls and e-mails that poured in. They sacrificed their own privacy by making their phone number and e-mail addys public...along with sites on the web for people with info to contact them.

May God bless them....they did the best they knew how to do under such horrific circumstances. They held on to hope when the rest of us saw no hope for them...which I think all would do if in their shoes.

Why do we always go back to A-bashing. true GA & CA were not the parents of that baby however they raised her every bit as much if not more than her own mother did. Their loss was very great to them and none of us have a right to question their anguish and how they choose to deal with it. George has been under psychiatric care and is probably being encourgaged to reach out and help others as a way to take the focus off his own grief and move on. CA is not one of my favorite people but her pain is real and if she is going to spend her time out of media limelight and trying to help others (reagrdless of how effective she may be) all the power to her. moo!!!

I hope this "new beginning" involves them staying out of sight and sound and that includes their attorney too.

Well that doesn't look as if it's going to happen.

Anthony's Attorney on Day after Memorial

George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer confirmed that the family wants to set up a special private video visit with Casey Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18692267/detail.html

One day after Caylee Marie Anthony's memorial service, the lawyer representing the toddler's grandparents confirmed the girl's remains have been cremated and that they are not located at her family's home.
Attorney Brad Conway, who represents George and Cindy Anthony, wouldn't say where Caylee's remains are being kept.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4518634.story

Anthony's Attorney on Day after Day after Memorial

Nothing yet, but the day is early...............

George seemed sincere when he told LE about that smell in the car and how it was one he remembered from being a cop.

George seemed sincere when he told Larry King that smell was a pizza.

George seemed sincere when he told LE his daughter lied and stole.

George seemed sincere when he told a reporter she was a wonderful daughter.

:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back