A Poll - When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

• When I heard the 911 call from Cindy on the news

Votes: 195 43.5%
  • After hearing Casey's interview with LE

Votes: 133 29.7%
  • After one of the first document dumps

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • After the party photos were released

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • After Caylee was found

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I'm still undecided about her guilt

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I still think she's innocent

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Other (feel free to explain)

Votes: 55 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted "other" because, I figured Casey was guilty from the first article I read about Caylee's "disappearance". When the story hit the internet and explained that Casey never reported her own daughter missing, I was certain that she was involved in something nefarious. I wasn't sure, at first, if Caylee was necessarily killed, but I suspected it was either that or that she had been sold into the sex trade. In any case, I have never doubted that Casey is guilty.

I wasn't paying too much attention to the case at first. I remember some woman on the Nancy Grace show saying that Casey was such a good mother and saying that those pictures of her partying were old photos. I bought the snow job at first. But, when I heard those tapes when LE interviewed Casey and how they caught her in lie after lie after lie I knew she was guilty.

What mother who truly wanted help from the police to find her missing child would do that?

I actually knew Casey was guilty when they released her first call from the jail to Cindy, Lee and Kristina.

I seen no reaction emotionally, except for anger, when they wanted to talk about Caylee. When Kristina said to Casey that she would "die" if anything happened to Caylee and Casey's immediate statement was "what a HUGE WASTE" it was to call them made my mind up.

Casey's ONLY concern was to talk to Tony... not about giving any information about what happened to Caylee.

Also, when Casey made the statement in her recorded sessions with George and Cindy and was obviously peeved at how much the award for Caylee's safe return was and Casey says something like "That's half of my bond."

She had no feeling towards Caylee... and it makes me sick!! :mad:

I actually knew Casey was guilty when they released her first call from the jail to Cindy, Lee and Kristina.

I seen no reaction emotionally, except for anger, when they wanted to talk about Caylee. When Kristina said to Casey that she would "die" if anything happened to Caylee and Casey's immediate statement was "what a HUGE WASTE" it was to call them made my mind up.

Casey's ONLY concern was to talk to Tony... not about giving any information about what happened to Caylee.

Also, when Casey made the statement in her recorded sessions with George and Cindy and was obviously peeved at how much the award for Caylee's safe return was and Casey says something like "That's half of my bond."

Can you please provide a link to this particular video? Thanks!

Seems like Casey wanted her parents to bail her out of prison rather than post a reward for Caylee's safe return. That explains her anger when Cindy was "grilling her" for clues to Caylee's whereabouts.

Ugh! I am so glad they left her locked up. :behindbar

I chose "911 tapes" because that was the earliest in the case of the choices, but I thought she was guilty even before that. The night before the bail hearing, I heard a brief mention of the case and it seemed suspicious - at best. After catching part of the bail hearing the next day, I was certain she was guilty. The only thing I've wavered about since that bail hearing is how many other people may ALSO be guilty, and of what (other than poor grammar - that's a given).

Can you please provide a link to this particular video? Thanks!

Seems like Casey wanted her parents to bail her out of prison rather than post a reward for Caylee's safe return. That explains her anger when Cindy was "grilling her" for clues to Caylee's whereabouts.

Ugh! I am so glad they left her locked up. :behindbar

That was actually an audio release and no video release of that occurred as it was a phone call that Casey made home to get Tony's number.

Note her first question isn't: Is there any news about Caylee?
Note she never says: I am going crazy because I don't know where she is.
Note her ill mood when they wanted to discuss Caylee.
Note her foul mouth when she is not immediately given her demands.

GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!

It is my sincere hope that she has to stay in prison for so long that she will not be able to walk from old age by the time she is released!:furious:

911 call I thought she was just keeping Caylee away to punish Cindy, I said to my hubby that KC probably gave or sold Caylee but when I heard her police interview that sealed it for me I felt then that she most likely killed her. Then everything else just added to guilty.No mother would party and go about getting tattoos, movies,cook if her baby was missing IMO

When i saw her in hand cuffs, in the blue (shirt)#82, strutting with that smirk on her face.

The fact that KC only wanted to talk to Tony and not about Caylee has always bothered me. If your child is missing why would you be so concerned talking to a boyfriend rather than trying to get information about your missing child? IMO, KC was adamant about getting a hold of Tony for a reason and I think that Tony knows more than we know. Didn't police interview him 3 or 4 times? He is probably not involved in any wrongdoing (I hope not!) but he probably knows something that KC did not want him to tell LE about.

I voted other.

The first sign to me was that the mother did not report her child missing at all. The grandmother did, 31 days later after they picked up the car from the impound. And even then both parents went back to working knowing that the car smelled like human decomposition. Granted they did call LE later that evening, but since have been lying as well. Add all the circumstantial evidence to Casey not ever reporting her child missing with the forensics and there is my conclusion. Lawyers are good at twisting the facts. But several facts remain. Caylee is dead, Casey never would of reported her missing if she would of had it her way and she has lied from day one of the investigation about the whereabouts of Caylee or what happen to her. So, that there throws any accident theory that the defense may use.

When I heard the 911 tape with CA calling to report Caylee missing and NOT Casey... that certainly raised a red flag to me. Then, on the same call, when CA handed the phone to Casey to speak to the 911 operator, she didn't want to talk to her.

Also, the video of when Casey was first arrested in her infamous blue "hoody", the smirk on her face just gave me chills. You know her "smirk"... the one we have seen a million times since then. Her behavior just didn't strike me as a concerned, responsible parent. My gut was telling me from the start of that 911 call that she was either involved or the sole responsibility of her missing child. JMO, of course.

I put other-when I first heard about it in the news, that she hadn't reported it - I didn't hear the 911 call till later - I think you should add "when I first heard about it in the news" as an option

I knew she was guilty when i found out that Caylee wasnt reported missing until a month later...thats what caught me and thats when i knew KC was guilty!

I voted "LE interview', because by that point we had heard all of KC's story and also heard that nothing in her story could be proven true. Most of it was easily proven lies.

This all happened before I actually heard the interview. Her taking them to her "Job" showed how far she is willing to go with her lies. She has to be proven wrong in her face, before she admits what she is saying is a lie.

other....when I read/heard she never reported Caylee missing.

Thirty-one days did it for me. The wild goose chase with LE and all the other lies that followed simply confirmed what I suspected since the beginning.

The 31 days was enough for me. Any Mother knows that 31 seconds wouldn't go by without calling 911 if your child was missing. Then her attitude on the phone. No panic at all. Casey explaining that she was doing her own investigation. I think the jurors are going to determine her fait in the first hour of the trial myself. Like I said before, I'd call 911 when my Dog is missing if I could!!

I'm confused about the thread title. Has the trial already started? Are we the jury?
I do not KNOW that Casey is guilty. I have opinions about it, of course, but 1) I did not witness the event, 2) she has not confessed, and 3) I am undecided whether it was deliberate or a horrible accident and she panicked and couldn't ask for help.
In short, I don't know enough about what evidence they have that would prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, and I probably won't know until the actual trial takes place.
I firmly believe in the premise of innocent until proven guilty. She might have been found guilty in the court of public opinion, but by law she is still innocent, and I reserve the right to decide until then.

I concur with the 31 days. I knew the moment I heard about this story that KC had eliminated that precious child of the face of this earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind