A question for Annasmom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have ordered the book “searching for Anna” Are there any pictures of the farm house in it? If not are there any posted anywhere?

I have ordered the book “searching for Anna” Are there any pictures of the farm house in it? If not are there any posted anywhere?

I'm not Annasmom, so hopping in here respectfully. There is a sticky link at the top of this forum with links to pictures. There are several of the farm.

here is the direct link to the sticky thread at the top of the main page of Anna's forum.

Images only - No Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

hth and welcome to WS!!

:wagon:

One more in a list of questions. Do you remember if Brody spoke with an accent?

One more question then I can eliminate this from my searching. I match many of the things about Anna but my eyes are blue? All of her posters say she has brown eyes. Is there any chance there is some sort of a mistake and that she had blue eyes. Also I am sorry if my questions have in any way caused harm, I’m trying to put my life in order.

One more question then I can eliminate this from my searching. I match many of the things about Anna but my eyes are blue? All of her posters say she has brown eyes. Is there any chance there is some sort of a mistake and that she had blue eyes. Also I am sorry if my questions have in any way caused harm, I’m trying to put my life in order.
MTJan, Anna's eyes were in fact brown. But if there is any way we can help you, please let us know. Your questions have not caused harm in any way and we welcome a new pair of eyes, brown, blue, gray or hazel, on the case. I wish you well. Although we have not found Anna yet, research on the case has helped others find their families. Please stay in touch.

I have not been able to read through all of this about Anna, but has anyone suggested looking for a Hanna Eifee? or otherwise Hannah?
It would have been an easy change for a little girl to assume she was Hannah and not Anna @ 5 years old.
Many blessings to Anna and her family.

Hi MTJan,

You've made me curious, would you mind letting me know what is similar between you and Anna? How old are you?

Sidekick :)

:bdscroll:

Happy Birthday Mickie!!!

and.....

praying Anna subconciously is recalling memories today, hops on her computer and googles away!

XOX

Happy Birthday Annasmom!

:bdscroll::bdsong:

J' sang the full happy birthday to Annasmom as soon as I mentioned it was your birthday.
J' wanted me to tell you "have a super happy birthday".
(he is still singing and added a cha cha cha )

Hugs~

Cubby and J'

Happy birthday hope you got a yummy cake :partyguy:
:bdsong:

:partyguy2:

:balloons:

:bdscroll:

Belated birthday greetings, Annasmom!

I apologize profusely if this has already been asked or said anywhere on one of the threads on Anna's forum.

* What was Anna like in terms of socialization? Was she a talkative girl in general? Would she only talk to adults and/or children she knew, or would she be keen to make contact and conversation with most people who came her way, especially if she was on familiar territory? (What I mean is, would she freely chat and make eye contact and be trusting with unknown people when you took her shopping; in kindergarten; any random person who came to the farm, etc.?) Would she greet visitors to the farm that she didn't know?

* When playing or outside, was she in the habit of talking to cats, Saturn or other pets on the farm? If so, did she have a different pitch she used to talk to animals than when she talked to people, and could you have known if she was talking to a pet or a person just by the tone of her voice?

* Did anything pertaining to Anna (except what she was actually wearing) go missing with her? I think a doll was mentioned somewhere that you couldn't locate afterwards - anything else at all? Anything she would have had on her person to play with? A blanket, any other clothing (from the washing line?)...?

* What sort of games would Anna play when she was outside on her own? With dolls? Mud pies? Imaginary games like pretending she was a character from a story? Making up stories and acting them out?

I was looking at Anna's pictures again the other day. My favourite one is the one of her in a tree. Such a sweetheart, this girl - and what palpable joy of life in her face!

Belated birthday greetings, Annasmom!

I apologize profusely if this has already been asked or said anywhere on one of the threads on Anna's forum.

* What was Anna like in terms of socialization? Was she a talkative girl in general? Would she only talk to adults and/or children she knew, or would she be keen to make contact and conversation with most people who came her way, especially if she was on familiar territory? (What I mean is, would she freely chat and make eye contact and be trusting with unknown people when you took her shopping; in kindergarten; any random person who came to the farm, etc.?) Would she greet visitors to the farm that she didn't know?

* When playing or outside, was she in the habit of talking to cats, Saturn or other pets on the farm? If so, did she have a different pitch she used to talk to animals than when she talked to people, and could you have known if she was talking to a pet or a person just by the tone of her voice?

* Did anything pertaining to Anna (except what she was actually wearing) go missing with her? I think a doll was mentioned somewhere that you couldn't locate afterwards - anything else at all? Anything she would have had on her person to play with? A blanket, any other clothing (from the washing line?)...?

* What sort of games would Anna play when she was outside on her own? With dolls? Mud pies? Imaginary games like pretending she was a character from a story? Making up stories and acting them out?

I was looking at Anna's pictures again the other day. My favourite one is the one of her in a tree. Such a sweetheart, this girl - and what palpable joy of life in her face!

Thank you for your good wishes. Some of this is difficult for me to answer. Yes, she was friendly and sociable. No, nothing went missing with her. I am not sure where you are going with your last question, but it makes me too sad to go into that right now, so I will thank you again for your help and your thoughts.

Thank you for your good wishes. Some of this is difficult for me to answer. Yes, she was friendly and sociable. No, nothing went missing with her. I am not sure where you are going with your last question, but it makes me too sad to go into that right now, so I will thank you again for your help and your thoughts.

Annasmom, I am so sorry, I really didn't want to cause you any more pain. I'm sorry and would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart for causing you more heartache by asking those things.

With the last question, I was just wondering if she was likely to stay close to the house or venture further away from it while playing. I'm sorry for phrasing the whole thing awkwardly and for making you hurt even more.

You are in my thoughts.

Annasmom, I am so sorry, I really didn't want to cause you any more pain. I'm sorry and would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart for causing you more heartache by asking those things.

With the last question, I was just wondering if she was likely to stay close to the house or venture further away from it while playing. I'm sorry for phrasing the whole thing awkwardly and for making you hurt even more.

You are in my thoughts.
Now I'm sorry for making you feel bad. She really never went very far away from the house on her own, which is why we think she may have gone up to get the mail. She was allowed to do this because the mailbox was only a few yards from the house. You didn't phrase this awkwardly at all; any more I just back away from things which make me sad and think about them later on, is all. No, I am not in pain, but I am very grateful for your concern, Firefly.

Now I'm sorry for making you feel bad. She really never went very far away from the house on her own, which is why we think she may have gone up to get the mail. She was allowed to do this because the mailbox was only a few yards from the house. You didn't phrase this awkwardly at all; any more I just back away from things which make me sad and think about them later on, is all. No, I am not in pain, but I am very grateful for your concern, Firefly.

Annasmom, please don't feel bad, honestly. I understand why you need to back away sometimes when we bombard you with questions. I can't even begin to imagine what it's really like for you, I have never walked in your shoes, and I am full of respect for you, your strength and dignity. All of us here are honoured and privileged to be allowed to walk with you (so to speak) on your journey.

Thank you also for answering all the questions that we are constantly throwing in your direction. I am still working through some of the older topics here on Anna's forum, and I am amazed at how much has been uncovered. Every little step counts and is a step closer to Anna.

Annasmom - I am new here and still trying to make my way through all the information, so I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked.

Do you know if anyone has researched any children around Anna's age that may have passed away before her disappearance to see if those names are currently in use with a social security number attached to them? I know that for quite some time, identity thieves would steal the name of a child that had passed away and around the same age as the thief. Just curious. I know that it would be a lot of work to research this.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless and may Anna come home soon.

Hi All,

I haven't been around for a while but I think of Anna every day. I was just catching up and came across this very interesting post.

Looking into this on a large scale would be near impossible but GW was a doctor that worked, IIRC, in a children's hospital and also (I think) a hospital for the underprivileged, so it is possible that they could have stolen the identity of a little girl around the same age as Anna with the same hair and eye colour, who passed away in one of the hospitals that GW worked in.

Is there any way this could be checked? Checking obituaries for the news papers in these areas?

Hi All,

I haven't been around for a while but I think of Anna every day. I was just catching up and came across this very interesting post.

Looking into this on a large scale would be near impossible but GW was a doctor that worked, IIRC, in a children's hospital and also (I think) a hospital for the underprivileged, so it is possible that they could have stolen the identity of a little girl around the same age as Anna with the same hair and eye colour, who passed away in one of the hospitals that GW worked in.

Is there any way this could be checked? Checking obituaries for the news papers in these areas?

Although I cannot think of any way this could be done, considering the enormous numbers involved and the time which has passed, I appreciate your thinking outside the box, OzzieMum. GW worked mostly in emergency rooms and a neighborhood clinic, so I don't think he would have had any particular access to records of children. SSNs were not usually assigned to children in 1973, so that is another road which seems closed at this time. I thank you for your positive thinking and your suggestions.

Hi there :loser:

One question occurred to me: What did Anna know about GW?
Did she know he was her birth-father? Did she see pictures of him?
Would she have recognized him? Would she have gotten willingly in a car driven by GW?
(And did she know who GB was?)

If she got in the car willingly it is no wonder that not even the dog did realize that something was wrong.

Best regards from Germany

M.

Hi there :loser:

One question occurred to me: What did Anna know about GW?
Did she know he was her birth-father? Did she see pictures of him?
Would she have recognized him? Would she have gotten willingly in a car driven by GW?
(And did she know who GB was?)

If she got in the car willingly it is no wonder that not even the dog did realize that something was wrong.

M.

Best regards from Germany

Mischa, we really had not told her about her birth father, since he had not been in contact for so many years. She had not seen pictures of him and I don't think she could have remembered him, since she was only one year old when he left home. She did not know who GB was; we never discussed it. However, she was a friendly little girl and a ruse might well have gotten her into the car. Remember, our thought is that she went to get the mail. A car headed west would have been on the far lane of the road if it stopped and would have hidden her from view. Thank you so much for your questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel
Back