A rather "personal" question about female part

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

It's possible JB knew of tampons, douches, and menstruation

• Total voters
To suggest that JB douched herself is insane. Some who knew Patsy claimed that Patsy admitted she douched JB when she soiled herself. I guess Patsy felt this may have been contributing to her vaginal irritation. That part would probably be true, but nothing a bath wouldn't take care of. We'll never know if JB was douched or not, but I can't imagine a mother saying that of it wasn't true.
That had to be uncomfortable for JB as well.

Sophie, Redeemed,

do you agree with your fellow Dark Lord of the Spin Darth Deedee

Do you agree with this Spin? You may consult medical references on vaginas and hymens. Is this true or is this an RDI spin and campaign of misinformation and counter-intelligence and tactics?

HYMEN-WIKIPEDIA
"The hymen is a fold of mucous membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia. ..."
BUT REMEMBER, VOYNICH THERE ARE ANATOMICAL VARIATIONS BETWEEN FEMALES...WHAT MAY LIE 1 CM AWAY FOR A WOMAN MAY LIE 2 OR 3CM FOR ANOTHER...AND SO ON AND SO FORTH....

Vaginal injuries: Something -- possibly one end of the broken paintbrush -- was forced into JonBenet's vagina because her hymen was partly torn. It was bleeding, so it happened before death. Smit said it was the only tear in her vagina, so he doesn't think somebody was sexually assaulting her over a long period of time. Plant materials similar to the paint brush's wood shards are found in her vagina.

Now this is from Lou Smit in Rocky Mountains News...And the hymen was at 7:00 now they do use a clock scale..Now with the scale that is where DeeDee as helped me understand the difference between the two..So we have someone trying to hide something using a paintbrush...Not only we have signs of being worn..Also signs of being torn....

Pysical exercise, for example horse back riding or dancing (thinking a 'grand jeté' in ballet) can tear a hymen not erode it.

Pysical exercise, for example horse back riding or dancing (thinking a 'grand jeté' in ballet) can tear a hymen not erode it.

Yes, true. But at her age, JB would not have been doing such a strenuous activity that this would happen.

HYMEN-WIKIPEDIA
"The hymen is a fold of mucous membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia. ..."
BUT REMEMBER, VOYNICH THERE ARE ANATOMICAL VARIATIONS BETWEEN FEMALES...WHAT MAY LIE 1 CM AWAY FOR A WOMAN MAY LIE 2 OR 3CM FOR ANOTHER...AND SO ON AND SO FORTH....

This is very true. I was basing my own statements on what I was told years ago my my daughter's pediatrician. She was a professional ballerina by age 8, and dancing with regional ballet companies. At 12, she went to dance with the Boston Ballet that summer and wanted to use tampons. This was because she would be beginning adagio (partnering) classes and using pads was awkward and unsanitary for such strenuous dancing- the lifts particularly. It was suggested by the Ballet Master that young girls learn to use tampons as soon as possible for their own comfort. I asked her doctor, who told me not to worry, because the hymen was far up enough not to be torn by tampon use.
I am not an expert on hymens- having lost my own nearly 40 years ago.
Yet Voynich, who is not an expert either, chooses to criticize me for that. If my post was not accurate- well- some posts are not (mine AND others'). I am not too proud to admit it. Nor am I one to back away from a fight, cyber or otherwise.
As to whether I am a woman- I have no reason to lie about it.
The Internet is a mask for many other people, though.
After all, no one admits to being an idiot, yet....I assure you they abound abound on the Internet.

T If my post was not accurate- well- some posts are not (mine AND others'). I am not too proud to admit it. Nor am I one to back away from a fight, cyber or otherwise. .

So you finally accepted the truth.

So you finally accepted the truth.

Sure- have you? (read my last sentence in my previous post)
Why are you so obsessed with vaginas and child masturbation? It's getting a bit unsettling...

Sure- have you? (read my last sentence in my previous post)
Why are you so obsessed with vaginas and child masturbation? It's getting a bit unsettling...

I don't know where you get the idea I"m obsessed, you've obviously not looked at my other posts. This sounds like some kind of Spin's poisoning the well.
The problem with this evidence doesn't single out any suspect and is consistent with any number of scenarios. Also, I find it rather unsettling that the RDI spin team has never corrected your mis-information (that the hymen is near the cervix, and its purpose is to seal of the uterus to prevent cervical infections), which makes me question other "facts" they put forward. Saying hymen = JR sexual abuse is a lot like saying DNA = secondary transfer.

If the RDI spin team can't get this basic fact right, makes me wonder about other facts.

Fighting the Spin's campaign of counter-measures and tactics is a bit unsettling but someone has to do it.

Your specific claim is that the hymen is too close to the cervix that JB cannot reach it with her fingers. NO RDI refuted this, not Sophie, not Madeline, not SuperDave, not Cynic, no one. If the Spin doesn't want to refute this, then as I JIDI I feel I have to say something.

Must say, Voynich, pretty much every discussion of child masturbation and the vagina has been started by you for about six months. You should also warn people that there are graphic depictions of vaginas on the thread since some people will access this thread in their living rooms at home or possibly even at work.

Seriously folks, if your 6 y/o daughter has a hymen that is a larger diameter than expected, and LE asks you about this and sexual abuse how would most parents respond given that every parent is different.

I've asked many people that question. So far, I have yet to find one who would respond the way the Rs did.

I realize that these questions were not directed at me, so I will be brief.

Was JB perfectly motionless and still when JR allegedly inserted his finger into JB vagina? If so how did he pull that off?

I'd prefer to answer those all at once. I don't know about perfectly still and motionless, but it's reasonable to assume that she was under control. As for how, I think it's helpful to remember that

1) little children don't always know it's wrong, especially if their victimizer is a loved one. Children are very easy to manipulate. That's why they make such good victims.

2) It's actually fairly common for digital penetration, even repeated, to not do much damage if it's done carefully enough.

3) As much as I hate (and I DO mean hate) to mention this, there is the possibility that JB might have begun to associate this attention with love and actually get to like it. Before anyone jumps on me for this, let me mention that I have read accounts of females who were molested as children by their fathers and claimed that they did like it after a while. One of the posters here--I can't remember who--claimed to have uncovered the abuse of one of her students (kindergarten, I think) and that child did in fact profess to like it.

There isn't enough soap in the world to get me clean again.

Sometimes it feels like we are violating JBR all over again with this discussion of her personal habits and I'll admit to worrying that we are doing JBR a disservice since the hymeneal erosion isn't going to solve this case either way.

I sympathize, Sophie. Make no mistake about that. But I'm afraid I'll have to disagree to a point. I believe the vaginal damage is nothing less than crucial to solving this case and that the greater disservice would be not using everything at our disposal to find the SOB who killed her.

ETA: Hope you had a happy holiday, Davexxx

Happy as it could be.

Your specific claim is that the hymen is too close to the cervix that JB cannot reach it with her fingers. NO RDI refuted this, not Sophie, not Madeline, not SuperDave, not Cynic, no one. If the Spin doesn't want to refute this, then as I JIDI I feel I have to say something.

In my own defense, I thought it best to stay out of it. Perhaps I was wrong.

is this Redemption or is this Seduced by the Dark Spin of the Forensics?

You would be surprised at how much one can look like the other.

I realize that these questions were not directed at me, so I will be brief.

I'd prefer to answer those all at once. I don't know about perfectly still and motionless, but it's reasonable to assume that she was under control. As for how, I think it's helpful to remember that

1) little children don't always know it's wrong, especially if their victimizer is a loved one. Children are very easy to manipulate. That's why they make such good victims.

2) It's actually fairly common for digital penetration, even repeated, to not do much damage if it's done carefully enough.

3) As much as I hate (and I DO mean hate) to mention this, there is the possibility that JB might have begun to associate this attention with love and actually get to like it. Before anyone jumps on me for this, let me mention that I have read accounts of females who were molested as children by their fathers and claimed that they did like it after a while. One of the posters here--I can't remember who--claimed to have uncovered the abuse of one of her students (kindergarten, I think) and that child did in fact profess to like it.

There isn't enough soap in the world to get me clean again.

It's incredibly common for victims of child molestation to enjoy it physically. This often leads to unbelievable shame and confusion for the person being abused. It's a good thing to talk about this fact - it helps survivors not feel so alone and betrayed by their own bodies and emotions.

Please remind me how the Ramseys responded, SD.

They completely denied that it was even possible. And that was just for starters. When Tom Haney told PR flat-out about it, she became very defensive and confrontational. Most mothers I know would have been in shock. She claimed to be shocked, but she said it with all of the sincerity of a toothpaste commercial.

They completely denied that it was even possible. And that was just for starters. When Tom Haney told PR flat-out about it, she became very defensive and confrontational. Most mothers I know would have been in shock. She claimed to be shocked, but she said it with all of the sincerity of a toothpaste commercial.

and thinking about it is so frustrating...I cant believe there is ANYBODY in the world who could believe the Ramseys were innocent....esp. when presented with all the facts....and to know that one of them is out there, breathing..and knowing very well what happened to his child and simply getting away with it...my oh my..what is happening to the world...
:furious:

In my own defense, I thought it best to stay out of it. Perhaps I was wrong.

You would be surprised at how much one can look like the other.

Dave, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back