A song for Caylee - I wrote this last week

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What a very touching and heartfelt tribute. I was very moved. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the kind words. This is the first time I have ever posted anything to do with any of my music/songs so I was worried lol. I also mentioned to someones comments left on my youtube that making this song and this case apparently touched on alot of personal emmotions.
In 28 years I have never once had a dream about my mother, not even after she passed away. After practicing this song for a week I had one, she showed up at the door and came in and just held me. I cried in my dream and I told her I never wanted her to let go, and all I could do was cry. I share this and this song only because I feel somehow she wanted me to. I am generally not an emmotional person publicly. :)

Normally I just browse here and read the post to get a feel of what others come up with and feel but had to post a response to this!!
Awesome! Friptzap, can definitely feel the compassion Awesome job!!!:clap:

That song really touched my soul fripzpap. You are a wonderful singer/songwriter! I lost my daughter when she was 12 years old due to a genetic disease, and even though there was nothing I could do to save her I can 'see' her saying those words to me. Something I'll never get over...thanks so much for sharing.

Your song really touched my heart, just like Caylee has. She deserves a mother who loves her and puts her needs above all else. All kids do. Your song reminded me how much I loved and needed my mom when I was little. Thanks for writing Caylee a song, you are talented and thoughtful.

Wow... just... wow!

It really hits the emotions... and it is a well written and well sung piece. It is a beautiful piece...

Bravo----The lyrics were so sad but right on the mark. So sorry about your mother,
I lost mine early in life too....something one never gets over, just learns to live with
it. Thank you for the song.

That song really touched my soul fripzpap. You are a wonderful singer/songwriter! I lost my daughter when she was 12 years old due to a genetic disease, and even though there was nothing I could do to save her I can 'see' her saying those words to me. Something I'll never get over...thanks so much for sharing.

Your song really touched my heart, just like Caylee has. She deserves a mother who loves her and puts her needs above all else. All kids do. Your song reminded me how much I loved and needed my mom when I was little. Thanks for writing Caylee a song, you are talented and thoughtful.

I am glad you all could find something in this song that helped you all touch base with the heart and your loss inside there. (I hope that does not sound too corny.)

So sad and very touching. I only hope that Casey can hear it.
I was thinking the same thing, maybe music could open her up to the truth, or perhaps the rest of the family. Somehow they need to come to terms with whatever happened. :(

Your song is truly beautiful and touched my heart, thank you for sharing. I'm sorry for the loss of your mom, I lost mine six years ago. So I know how hard it is.

So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! :) You did an excellent job. I play guitar too, (well not that well) but I can't sing and play lol. You did an awesome job and I am sure that Caylee is very proud of you! :blowkiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOjak2RsA0

I wrote this song a week ago, I have been practicing it all week. Please disregard the singing and the video. I was not trying to make a video project of this, and I am not much of a singer at all. And while we are at it I am not the greatest guitar player either :)

I cannot help but have some compassion for the absence Caylee must feel for the love she once had, whether she is still here among us or gone on to the other side of this life.

The song is about absence, this Case in Orlando makes you think about those things and in making this song I touch on the absence of my own mother whom I lost to cancer when I was 15, parts of this song could perhaps be seen from Caylee's point of view from the solitude she has been enveloped and other parts could be seen of that of perhaps an adult missing someone they lost a long time ago, at least that is how I wrote it to come across anyway. I hope you enjoy it, caution though it is a sad song. :)

If there is a more appropriate location for this, could a mod please move this thread for me :)
Before I watched the video I wasn't sure what to expect. I am surprised to discover I am very impressed. The song is beautiful and you performed it very well. Good job:)

Thanks again! I hope everyone that views it is as moved as many of you have mentioned being yourselves. I am glad my efforts were fruitful.

Your song brought tears to my eyes. You put into words what all of us have been feeling these past few weeks. Thanks for writing such a loving tribute to Caylee.

omg, that was beautiful and heart breaking.

It's so amazing how many people's hearts this little girl has touched and she doesn't even know it. It breaks my heart to know that she never will. Great job on the song!

I think you did a good job on the song. It's very emotional, and that comes across in your music.
I am sorry about your Mom. Coincidentally I lost my Mom very young too (to heart disease) and I never had a dream about her.
But I have lots of memories.

Wow, very touching. Especially the way you conveyed Caylee's unconditional love for her mother..so sad. Children are such innocent,
pure souls. You did a wonderful job, Thank you.
:blowkiss:​

I hate Casey for not bringing Caylee home to rest. What a monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOjak2RsA0

I wrote this song a week ago, I have been practicing it all week. Please disregard the singing and the video. I was not trying to make a video project of this, and I am not much of a singer at all. And while we are at it I am not the greatest guitar player either :)

I cannot help but have some compassion for the absence Caylee must feel for the love she once had, whether she is still here among us or gone on to the other side of this life.

The song is about absence, this Case in Orlando makes you think about those things and in making this song I touch on the absence of my own mother whom I lost to cancer when I was 15, parts of this song could perhaps be seen from Caylee's point of view from the solitude she has been enveloped and other parts could be seen of that of perhaps an adult missing someone they lost a long time ago, at least that is how I wrote it to come across anyway. I hope you enjoy it, caution though it is a sad song. :)

If there is a more appropriate location for this, could a mod please move this thread for me :)

Beautiful, Thanks For Sharing!:clap:

Fritzap

Thank you for sharing that beautiful and sad song with us....Brought a tear to my eyes...

You should post the lyrics as well

Fantastic job!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV