A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Katie: glad you mentioned "bedroom curriculum'-- i was huh? WTH is that??? unreal, just unreal. Thanks for your insights. so appreciated.

We were watching it on iPads in the hall. When she said that I said "she makes it sound like a college course". LOL!

Page 13

Throwing up a "few times" now? BS

Another question just came in...either Paull Rudd or handed to him from someone else. He's in front of the basket so puts them in there. That came in after the "boy pic" nonsense.

Question re; Travis picking up the camera, delay in arriving to the closet, bothers me. This is the only question that stands out from the rest.

Another question now from CEO as she's blathering re: Law of Attraction vs. Mormon religion.

Shut up already with your tutorial!

Kind of glad I can't see her face due to the court reporter. I can barely stomach her voice.

Interesting she brings up homosexuality ..twice.

Admits she was just gonna go along with some 3 way.

Ok I can't figure out what she thinks she gains by pitching this idea that she did not think the gun was loaded. So she is running for her life and instead of heading out of the bedroom she runs into the closet and suddenly remembers the gun she knows is unloaded, takes the time to stop and reach for it (Holster? No holster? Who the heck knows) and thinks if she points it at him he will stop. Why would he stop? She knows, he knows it's not loaded and she can't understand why he wouldn't stop, but low and behold it is loaded and then magically the trigger pulls itself and she shoots him but even though she shoots him in the head she contends she didn't know it. Then as they roll around on the floor the gun disappears and she stabs him with a knife. I don't make no sense!

The beauty of this day of jury questions is you can clearly see that when things don't fit her story she just conveniently finds another lie to cover it up.

funny-quotes-home-is-where-the-bra-comes-off.jpg
Now you know that's how riots get started! :ohdear:
:panic:

:notgood:

Sorry about the OT...it's 's fault :biggrin:

I got to this trial late, so forgive me if this has been covered, but I just have to ask:

Has ANYONE asked her "If you can't remember what happened after the gunshot, how did you know to include a KNIFE in your original story #2?".

((((wine sip break...speaking with my Wine-ese accent ;))

Ok really the BOMBSHELL QUESTION of the day was the one asking how does she decide when she will lie and tell the truth? (to me again that was more of a statement than a question)

She didn't really answer it either. She skirted around it.

OMG there's an engineer on the jury with the question with all the exhibit numbers and gas can/receipt figures. lol

Well duh, who doesn't feel more calm and destressed after an orgasm. Duh.

Her voice is starting to crack but not tears...stress.

she just has this one major memory issue...ok.

This story just doesn't even hang together.

OMG she really thought she'd have a painting next to a Van Gogh? This narcissism has no bounds! People are chuckling around me quietly in response to that nonsense.

I got to this trial late, so forgive me if this has been covered, but I just have to ask:

Has ANYONE asked her "If you can't remember what happened after the gunshot, how did you know to include a KNIFE in your original story #2?".

Welcome to WS, NickyBlueEyes!

:welcome5:

The one about the camera bothered me too Katie. When I heard that one I said aloud "don't help her make S@#$ up"

All the others were great. I hope whoever it is who asked the camera question will be convinced thoroughly in the end.

I know that if I was in that jury room, there is no way I'd be swayed of her innocence. I'd cross my arms and say I hope you brought a picture of your kids because we are stuck here until they drag me out No way I'd be responsible for her killing somebody else.

A slew of questions come in there at the end that seem like they come from the same person and almost have a ring of sarcasm to them. "mental condition" "have you been on medication for your memory issue?" "you claim...yet you..."

These seem more like accusations than questions.

Damn these questions are good.

That's the last of my notes.

Again, I didn't see ONE man sincerely taking notes (maybe CEO took a sentence or two) and they all seemed just utterly pissed off. If they don't believe her, now they know she's lying directly to their face. This throat slashing, stalking, gun firing, back stabbing crazy B*** is trying to pull something over THEIR eyes? No. It's not happening.

Ok I have to split pretty quickly after court but I do down to the studios because I've brought a note for Nancy and want to see her (as do many others) she rushes out of her studio truck then quickly throws a different jacket on and they whisk her off ...I think she then went on AC 360. She's so gracious to the sidewalk stalkers (of which I"m one) and says "I'll be back in 15 min I really want to talk to you all!). Dangit if I dind't have to go and as I don't know if she'll be there manana I gave my note to her asst.

Beth came up and gave me a hug and I told her I'd passed her note over here to WS. She's so warm and friendly ...even more so now. :) I loves me some BK.

Oh and in Katie's notes she said "there's a Mormon on that jury" and several others said the same! Interesting.

Ok guys I'm back again tomorrow ALL day. Need to eat dinner now after this aerobic typing.

I"ll go back through questions after a bit. Let me know if you want me to look for anything i particular for tomorrow.

I'll just end it on this note:

Juan Martinez touched me today!!! :great:

he's amazing.

Thanks KCL, once again, it is so nice to read or be privileged to read your insight from behind the scenes. I loved today and I am confidant that JA will get Murder 1, at minimum after the jury questions. They were way better then I thought imaginable, and gave me answers to some of my own questions. Bravo Jury.

My funny ? beside the *advertiser censored* one, was the ? about her having a scrambled head, I lol.

Did you seek professional help for your mental condition? JA answers I feel I have no mental issue, or memory problem. :what: ???

One question for you, there was one time before the jury came in and JA was on the stand for a while. I can't remember weather it was tech difficulties, or what. She stared right into TA family for a long time, it scared me. It was that direction - did you see it?

I loved that jurors made it clear they had no faith in her answer and made sure they had a follow up ie: If you answer yes or no, then explain.

Let the closing - begin. I have faith.

Thanks again KCL. I think the skaters with screwdrivers question was one of my favorites & I didn't actually hear it. :-)

A slew of questions come in there at the end that seem like they come from the same person and almost have a ring of sarcasm to them. "mental condition" "have you been on medication for your memory issue?" "you claim...yet you..."

These seem more like accusations than questions.

Damn these questions are good.

That's the last of my notes.

Again, I didn't see ONE man sincerely taking notes (maybe CEO took a sentence or two) and they all seemed just utterly pissed off. If they don't believe her, now they know she's lying directly to their face. This throat slashing, stalking, gun firing, back stabbing crazy B*** is trying to pull something over THEIR eyes? No. It's not happening.

Ok I have to split pretty quickly after court but I do down to the studios because I've brought a note for Nancy and want to see her (as do many others) she rushes out of her studio truck then quickly throws a different jacket on and they whisk her off ...I think she then went on AC 360. She's so gracious to the sidewalk stalkers (of which I"m one) and says "I'll be back in 15 min I really want to talk to you all!). Dangit if I dind't have to go and as I don't know if she'll be there manana I gave my note to her asst.

Beth came up and gave me a hug and I told her I'd passed her note over here to WS. She's so warm and friendly ...even more so now. :) I loves me some BK.

Oh and in Katie's notes she said "there's a Mormon on that jury" and several others said the same! Interesting.

Ok guys I'm back again tomorrow ALL day. Need to eat dinner now after this aerobic typing.

I"ll go back through questions after a bit. Let me know if you want me to look for anything i particular for tomorrow.

I'll just end it on this note:

Juan Martinez touched me today!!! :great:

he's amazing.

Thank You Thank You!! You Rock Lady!
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.. Have a good night rest your hand for plenty of notes :)

Thanks so very much for reporting back to us.

I'm curious if the attorneys are taking notes during the questions.

(PS: Hubs and I race to see who can get into their comfy clothes first whenever we get home, LOL!)

The one about the camera bothered me too Katie. When I heard that one I said aloud "don't help her make S@#$ up"

All the others were great. I hope whoever it is who asked the camera question will be convinced thoroughly in the end.

I know that if I was in that jury room, there is no way I'd be swayed of her innocence. I'd cross my arms and say I hope you brought a picture of your kids because we are stuck here until they drag me out No way I'd be responsible for her killing somebody else.

I wonder if it's someone who doesn't have a good understanding about cameras.
One of the ladies in the hall was talking about the camera and couldn't figure out how ja could hold the camera(taking photos) while dragging his body.
It did take a few for her to get the concept, but once she understood what I was explaining she got it. Then it made sense to her.

It's not the first time I've heard someone say she was taking the photos of the murder. They don't get the concept of how the camera could accidently take photos without a person holding and/or operating the shutter release.
I'm talking about the dragging photos (last two).

Thanks again KCL. I think the skaters with screwdrivers question was one of my favorites & I didn't actually hear it. :-)

I'm glad you said that. My question is who the hel* backs out of a parking space looking forward? I never did get that. Me, I look behind every time.

My take on The camera question is: the person who asked the question thinks TA would think of picking up the camera versus chasing Jodi. Jodi assumes she is all consuming of TA's attention. I think this person is pointing out that TA's concern was his new camera NOT HER. Jodi had a plan and she didn't allow for TA to rewrite her script. Good for that juror. I am glad they asked that question.
Thanks Katiecoolady for all your notes:)

We were watching it on iPads in the hall. When she said that I said "she makes it sound like a college course". LOL!

She also makes it sound like she was doing a lot of cramming for exams. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member