a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught a glimpse of our dear PASA and she's looking gorgeous today!

Poor Juan--he must have so many groupies! He's just so cool, I can't help but crush on him. He's Hispanic, sharp as a tack, and good looking and he's a master in the courtroom...OK, enough cyber-pscyho-stalking!! :angel:

BBM Oh my gosh, I just came in from shoveling snow (southcentral Pa) and I started reading and my blurry eyes saw the word bed instead of court. I lol'd and re read it, so I just had to share. :floorlaugh:

It's louder on tv and you hear that annoying Sharp consonant sound at the end of all her words.,,that drives me absolutely nuts. Like all good chameleon like sociopaths she shifts her sound, demeanor , look etc and its all just wrong.

Yeah, the way she enunciates or is it the way her voice sounds when she pronounces s's , words that end in ck's and ct's is torture to my nerves. i sometimes have to turn off the volume, and then it's funny seeing her on sidebars where she stares straight ahead she looks sooo creepy. if i said like daria, that would insult the cartoon character!

Hi KCL. Pasa and all the court watchers out in the courtroom today - I cannot wait to read about your observations - it's a complete mess today...
Sending Travis' family and all of you strength and patience

KCL, I couldn't watch any of trial today. Please tell me what you think of the Judge right now? Did JM get to cross Dr Samuels at all? I heard jury had lots of questions. Thank you so much!

Hi KCL. Pasa and all the court watchers out in the courtroom today - I cannot wait to read about your observations - it's a complete mess today...
Sending Travis' family and all of you strength and patience
Agreed - I bet JM is seething that the defense can ask all this nonsense that is beyond the scope of his expertise and he can't ask about what is obviously inappropriate behavior by RS.

Right after the afternoon break, while the jurors were coming in, Jodi turned around 3 times and twice smiled. Who was she looking at?

Snap, Juan is killing it on cross. Can't wait for notes and JD's insight.
I have a question for the observers, who is the woman sitting in between Jodi's mom and aunt?

BBM Oh my gosh, I just came in from shoveling snow (southcentral Pa) and I started reading and my blurry eyes saw the word bed instead of court. I lol'd and re read it, so I just had to share. :floorlaugh:

That is hysterical!

Headed to HH 9 of us wow!

Have fun!!! Wow, what a day! My question to you is... did you get mental whiplash going from wanting to scream in anger at JW to wanting to jump up and do a dance for JM? :giggle:

JM was on fire.... AGAIN!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! :blushing:

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Looking forward to all the observations from our WS members in court today. Wow, just Wow. Juan had this guy stumbling only after 5 minutes and it looked like Jody was giving Samuels the stink eye. LOL

Me right now:
tumblr_m2n87hWNys1r982mk.gif

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What a great day to be in the courtroom! Juan was on FIRE! Love that man:)

No bra here.... waiting for the reports.
So appreciative of those who come here to give us the skinny from inside the courtroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe