a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ladies for your replies. I just never knew of anyone that changed from one side to the other. Now that I hear your explanations, I understand. (Although I still doubt this is why JA chose what day to part her hair on which side).

Thank you ladies for your replies. I just never knew of anyone that changed from one side to the other. Now that I hear your explainations, I understand. (Although I still doubt this is why JA chose what day to part her hair on which side).

Haha... I agree...she is just being sneaky...

does anyone know if the jury asked questions to Mimi and if so is there a link? I looked on youtube but all the clips of her testimony is a still shot?

Originally Posted by Dmacky
*snip*My question is why is it SO important for her to insist she is left handed?

I am left handed and I was watching her yesterday. It was awkward and unnatural the way she was using it. No flow and she kept lifting her arm with each word she was writing. I seriously doubt she is a left handed writer.

I saw her writing today with her RIGHT HAND and it was very natural. Did Jodi tell us all a lie :what: I am shocked. I am without words. I cannot believe she told us a FIB.

Does anyone else think this is a defense ploy to give them more time to prepare Dr. <mod snip> for tomorrow's questions?

Well, our good Dr. <mod snip> did drag his luggage through some metaphorical upchuck prior to actualizing it for everyone - messy messy to go dragging wheels through it spreading it along the floor (no longer a spiffyquick cleanup)... and quite boorish and impolite, I might add!

:QUOTE=Dmacky;9078303]I saw her writing today with her RIGHT HAND and it was very natural. Did Jodi tell us all a lie :what: I am shocked. I am without words. I cannot believe she told us a FIB.[/QUOTE]

Could it have something to do with the stab wounds and the entrance to TA's body? A Ninja would most likely be right handed, but her supposedly being left handed, she couldn't have inflicted the wounds? Who the heck knows!

I have a question for anyone who has a part in their hair. If you part your hair on the right side, do you ever part it on the left side? Anytime I ever tried to do this, my roots?, hair follicles?, or head got sore.

I noticed something today, so looked into it. When Jodie sat at the DT the day they were showing the pics of the crime scene, Jodie's hair was parted on the right side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. When Jodie is on the witness stand, she parted her hair on the left side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. Wish her hair would all fall out so she would stop all these little tricks to hide from the jury.

I noticed that too. Shes covering her face.

Thank you ladies for your replies. I just never knew of anyone that changed from one side to the other. Now that I hear your explanations, I understand. (Although I still doubt this is why JA chose what day to part her hair on which side).

I doubt it too for what it's worth.

Back about age 11 I used my hair to hide myself - no matter the part.

I'll bet my boot that Ms. PSycho Killer knows that the jury can't tell if she's crying or not and gambled that way, even tho' she was actually giving Mr. Martinez the "I wanna kill you" eyes over her misaligned left - handed cup handling (we look at her hand - but dang those eyes said it all!) and couldn't risk the jury seeing That.

So I guess she got a 2 fer 1 when on the stand under cross.

Look at those Hottie Biscottis! So cute!

Well, I sent it to the Justice for Travis FB page and it hit like a jack rabbit on a hot plate! Wow!

I wrote them too that it was from the websleuths site and to please give them credit (I know PASA doesn't like her name put out there). But, (sigh), they gave me credit. Soooo, all day I'm telling others, NO, it wasn't me. If it WAS me, it'd be my mug there. I'd have NO shame asking that man to pose with me! He'd be lucky to get away without a big hug! So, people kept wondering when I got to Arizona (from Idaho) etc...Man, can of worms. Anyway, the pic is HOT - traveling around the world at record speed and lots and lots of "ooohhhhs" and "aahhhhs".

Thanks again, Sleuthers! You're the best!
Sparrow

JMO, but I don't think she was "sneaking" whatever it was she took. It looked pretty open to me, hence my reasoning for thinking it was aspirin or something similar ;)

I missed alot of the trial and have been catching up on youtube. Jodi tried her hand at witness tampering. She was giving magazines to someone. A sgt. or guard saw notes she wrote on the pages very close to the fold on the inside of the magazine. If she can get someone to slip something to her, shell do it.

Someone threw up in the courtroom and Gus Jr just drug his suitcase thru it ;)

That made me smile just a little bit... If anyone was to plow through it... I'm glad it was him!

IMO this knucklehead is as insightful as Dr Drew...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question for anyone who has a part in their hair. If you part your hair on the right side, do you ever part it on the left side? Anytime I ever tried to do this, my roots?, hair follicles?, or head got sore.

I noticed something today, so looked into it. When Jodie sat at the DT the day they were showing the pics of the crime scene, Jodie's hair was parted on the right side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. When Jodie is on the witness stand, she parted her hair on the left side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. Wish her hair would all fall out so she would stop all these little tricks to hide from the jury.

Yes! She premeditated it! Glad you saw too :)

Part hair on left when needing to hide face from jury while she was on the stand (pretending to be traumatized by the CS photo's that she's seen a thousand times.) Pull it back with a 5yr olds barrette while telling her life story, starting at the age of 7, so they can see her whole face.. (Geeeze that torture to listen to) Now, there she sits at the table with her part on the left again, licking her lips and rolling her eyes.

Another think I noticed tonight on JVM, they were showing video of when she was arrested and sitting on the floor in the interrogation room. She started flinging her hair from front to back since she wasn't allowed to comb it before having her photo op. I can tell you one thing, there is nothing in God's world the matter with her supposed shoulder injury. I use to do this when my hair was long and one day I whip lashed my neck. With any neck/shoulder injury I highly doubt she'd be able to whip her head like she did.

Does WM have any idea how large his fan base is? I hope he does. He is as SHARP as they come and does not miss a beat. This would explain why he works alone. He goes with his own flow.

Katiecoolady, Prayers and a shout out for you and your brother.

I'm sending that stuff to Janine Driver to check out...very interesting. I'd be interested to,see what's on the underside of that desk.
OMG! I DVR'd DD, which I NEVER do...and literally snort laughed when Janine starting addressing this folder and JA's "hiney action". After the day I had yesterday, it was exactly what I needed before hitting the pillow. Janine is hysterically funny and sarcastic. I can see why y'all hit it off. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela