a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her continuing abuse of the Alexander family in these sneaky little ways speaks volumes to me about what a completely unredeemable monster she is.

I have to agree. What I find shocking is that she has absolutely anything on her mind other than her possible fate. I would be so terrified if I were in her position, I wouldn't be able to tell you who had a ribbon on, who smirked, or who did what.

JMO.....I think the lunge that Jodie descibes Travis did to her when she dropped the camera was in fact Travis responding to the gunshot to the head. He came out of the shower to the sink where she kept stabbibg him in the back. By this time he fell to hos knees and crawled down the hall at which time she sliced his throat. Murders should be excuted the same way they murdered imo. I jsutr caught Heraldo on Bill O'Riley saying that he though she could get 2nd degree or manslaugher if the defense could make a good argument how this poor defensive woman was in fear for her life and had to do all the slaughtering to ensure her saftey.....What Bullcrap:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Geraldo is such a joke!

I brought this over from the long weekend thread to see what KCL thinks about this.

re the greeting cards: I remember Nurmi asked to approach over Juan wanting to discuss the gifts to Arias from Gus sr.

IIRC, the jury was sent out and they discussed. Nurmi said Juan couldn't mention cards because it would intrude on his client/ attorney privilege with Arias because Gus sr sent them to Arias because she was "suicidal" over the fact that Nurmi wanted to quit the case. So I guess mentiong the cards would have created an appeal issue. We never heard about them again so I assumed the judge kept them out.

and then Gus Sr changed his definition of suicidal :what:

Well I never fought off a stranger, but I did stand up to one. I'm 5'5" and this guy had to be 6'5". It was broad daylight on the street and there were a few people down the street.

Anyhoo, I had just bought a new leather jacket and he said; "That's a nice jacket." I said thanks and started to walk away. He then said; "Give it to me." I said that's not gonna happen. He then said; "I'll take it from you then." I said you can try. He looked down the street and saw a few people walking towards us and he walked away. I didn't fight him, I just stood up to him. That was about 20ish years ago.

Now, after all of the medical :censored: I've been through, I could give a rat's posterior. If someone pulled a gun on me today I don't think I'd really care.

Katie,
I have the feeling that anyone you become connected to becomes one of your friends. (if they are a good person that is) Your Sister's prosecutor obviously felt the love and energy of Cindy and you and brought that into the Courtroom. I think one of the reasons you have a special connection to victims families in many cases is because you have lived it. Laci's Mother and Travis' family can feel your light and energy.

When I was a bailiff and handled DP cases, our prosecutors were always so kind and aware of the family. It sounds like Juan does that too. Nothing gets past the Jury. They see everything. I am SURE when this trial is over and they can talk we will hear about how much they cared for Travis' sweet family. That was one of my favorite times. Talking to the Jurors after the trial. Love and hugs to you and your brother

BBM

That's why she has a crush on me! :snooty:

JMO.....I think the lunge that Jodie descibes Travis did to her when she dropped the camera was in fact Travis responding to the gunshot to the head. He came out of the shower to the sink where she kept stabbibg him in the back. By this time he fell to hos knees and crawled down the hall at which time she sliced his throat. Murders should be excuted the same way they murdered imo. I jsutr caught Heraldo on Bill O'Riley saying that he though she could get 2nd degree or manslaugher if the defense could make a good argument how this poor defensive woman was in fear for her life and had to do all the slaughtering to ensure her saftey.....What Bullcrap:banghead::banghead::banghead:

GR is a Massengill. Bill O'Reilly said that Shawn Hornbeck must have liked his situation with his abductor. They're both Massengills. JMO

BBM -

You might have already gotten an answer to this, but I remember. I believe it wasn't addressed again because Nurmi said it was going down a path that would lead to his attempts to withdraw from the case. He said Jodi was "depressed" because he was trying to be removed and the card was meant for HIM. He said that JW would not be able to properly cross him on the subject because she wasn't on the case yet. JM said "I was there and the card was for HER" Nurmi argued that Dr. S answering questions about it without being able to explain the situation wouldn't be fair. Blah blah blah. I don't remember exactly what he said, but that's the gist.

I had to wonder if the card was for Nurmi why would Dr S have to go through Jodi?

What's funny is it came out anyway that there had been a different defense team before.

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned or asked, but either yesterday or the day before someone said that the interrogation tape in it's entirety was going to be aired tonight, but I can't find anything on it. Anyone here heard about that? Thanks!

Did you guys catch that Jodi filed a restraining order against the courtroom observer who got ejected from court yesterday? Please!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...70776896.54624.160510210691796&type=1&theater

It may not be a restraining order. Often the prosecution or the defense can ask the court for whats called a protective order from the judge to keep certain documents or information sealed. For instance, when sensitive information is used to apply for a search warrant, the prosecutor can ask the court for that information not to be made public in order to protect certain people. Im sure that this is not for a search warrant, but could very likely be either the defense or prosecutor filing a motion to keep certain information or documents out of the public domain.

BBM.....that's something I wondered about. Are there actual CAMERAMEN in the courtroom, or are they automatic cameras on the walls?

Inquiring mind wants to know.

There are some real closes ups of Jodi on the stand, and I wonder why so close and where is the jury? I'm not complaining at all.

The last three days I've liked the real close ups of DS's face as he realized that he'd been found out and exposed. He then has the gall to tell more BS, talking down to the jury as if the more he talked and the bigger the words and phrases he uses will validate his medical opinion because those test were made by real smart people. I hope his liver spots meld.

Where's the Tylenol. I feel a Clark Griswold moment coming on.

And at the end of the day he wanted his "exhibit" back to "study" over the weekend. Study? or alter?

I couldn't believe the nerve of it! I was gobsmacked! After everything, and he was still arrogantly asking for everything back.

moo

Exactly..and the things she "remembers" are so convenient like Travis "threatening her life" and washing blood off her hands and disposing of things in a dumpster. Yet we know she did TONS of other complicated tasks such as deleting photos from an unknown to her camera, run a load of laundry, retrieve and pack up a non existent rope, pack up her car in such a way it was not COVERED in blood as she must have been. She was quite organized in fact. And yet he claims all someone can do during that "amnesia" are just instinctual life saving tasks. Last I checked, deleting photos from a camera isn't "life saving".

I think JM will discredit all of these things on his next cross. I imagine Alyce La Violette showing up in court in a suit of armor at this point.
Well put!!

There are some real closes ups of Jodi on the stand, and I wonder why so close and where is the jury? I'm not complaining at all.

The last three days I've liked the real close ups of DS's face as he realized that he'd been found out and exposed. He then has the gall to tell more BS, talking down to the jury as if the more he talked and the bigger the words and phrases he uses will validate his medical opinion because those test were made by real smart people. I hope his liver spots meld.

Where's the Tylenol. I feel a Clark Griswold moment coming on.
What's most telling with him, is that he runs out of saliva when things are really bad. He sends his tongue around his mouth to look for moisture. The first time he did it, I thought he was going to puke but he's done it a few times now at blatant aha moments. He just runs out of spit...And he hasn't figured out yet that there is a thermos of water and a glass up there with him. Maybe, he'll realize this Monday? Looking forward to seeing him drinking the next time he's been flat out busted.

lol

moo

OOPS I meant to say Travis responding from the knife to the chest

Isn't it possible there was nothing negative to write? (re: her journal). I hear someone say "mmmmmm" behind me. I had a small tearing up moment on that question.

Explain dragging, clean up, etc. Surprised JM not objecting to this answer.

YES! Confronted on the retest issue again--blames it on Juan's style of questioning just like JA did (birds of a feather).

His initial hypothesis was based on what the defense team asked him to support...this is so obvious to me.

"How do you know she didn't kill T out of jealousy?" YES Willie note taking after that one (he almost never takes notes).

HE HAS BEEN WATCHING THIS TRIAL.

We are supposed to believe small details say about Bianca came up in his psychological evaluation of her? NO, he's been watching I'm sure of it.

Did the doctor say that he was thrown by the "veracity" of JM's questioning? I was wondering it he did use that word since it means "a devotion to the truth" and either he's admitting that he (SR) is not devoted to the truth or things veracity means something else entirely.

BTW, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your posts and look forward to reading them. It's the main reason I joined WS.

I have to agree. What I find shocking is that she has absolutely anything on her mind other than her possible fate. I would be so terrified if I were in her position, I wouldn't be able to tell you who had a ribbon on, who smirked, or who did what.
Sociopaths don't have plans and therefore have no concept of planning for a future. This is it; this is her reality. Where she is right now. The ribbons are pizzing her off and she will focus on them. That's it. Nothing else. She lives in the here and now. Two, three weeks out at best is what she can muster...If IF IF something affects her to that point.

moo

What's most telling with him, is that he runs out of saliva when things are really bad. He sends his tongue around his mouth to look for moisture. The first time he did it, I thought he was going to puke but he's done it a few times now at blatant aha moments. He just runs out of spit...And he hasn't figured out yet that there is a thermos of water and a glass up there with him. Maybe, he'll realize this Monday? Looking forward to seeing him drinking the next time he's been flat out busted.

lol

moo

I also noticed he starts rapid blinking.

I want to yell at the TV and tell them Your question wasn't worded exactly right you needed to ask if you can get PTSD if you plan a murder and it doesn't go as planned!
So true it's all there the whole story.. The forensics, blood trail, blood splatter, me report,
Come on y'all time stamped photos of the whole day, there is a story there and then coverup and the famous 3 different stories.... . JM will lay it all out there in rebuttal and closing, hes even doing it now through the whole defense case in chief, each witness he has discredited or shown to be a states witness...IMO there will be no doubt! Even if 1 juror isn't sure or all in, I believe the other jurors will show the way...

My only worry is will they give her the death penalty... I want JM to focus on rebuttal and his closing he just needs to give them a reason, cause the evidence is there..

OOPS I meant to say Travis responding from the knife to the chest

I agree. I think there may be a tiny bit of truth in her "body slam" story. I think it went like this though:

1) She stabs him in the heart while he's in the shower and she keeps stabbing him. This is where I think he got the defensive wounds on his hands.

2) He pushes his way out of the shower, knocking her to the ground.

3) He staggers to the sink and is coughing up blood. The ME said he'd be losing blood very quickly from the stab to the heart.

4) She gets up and starts stabbing him in the back of the head & neck. He is lightheaded by this point from losing so much blood, so he can't fight her.

5) He tries to get away from her by going down the hall and she keeps stabbing him in the back. (I think he may have been crawling at this point.)

6) He collapses and we know the rest. :(

I can't wait to hear the jury deliver a GUILTY verdict!!! This woman is pure evil. :furious:

I gotta tell ya, yesterday (for the first time) I had an OMG moment watching the 3 sitting behind JA's mom & aunt. They were out of control; acting like they're at a party or a bar's happy hour. Even the pool camera guy seemed interested, kept going back to them..Still not sure if it was one of them who were ousted. It was a dark haired lady & a blond laughing, & talking very loudly..yikes.

I was right behind these 3 and I couldn't agree more. These ladies came in after the woman (and her friend who also left) was ousted. The lovely gentleman who manages the public really had his work cut out for him. I had to just shake my head with the replacements. Honestly trying not to be snarky as they were only animated during sidebars. Oh geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics