a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a joke about the #1 Mom necklace, till I saw a close up of it yesterday!:eek:

I have thought about this a lot and have a theory. I think it probably came from one of the other kids. There is a good chance that she feels somewhat responsible for the horrible person JA has turned into and the other kids are trying to boost her up.

My sister got into drugs really bad when I was in junior high and put my family through he!! She ran away multiple times and there were times we never thought we'd see her again. I'll never forget seeing my dad cry on Father's Day when she had been missing for 2 months. Anyway, I was 2 years younger and felt like I had to show them that they were good parents and weren't responsible for her being that way. I worked my butt off to show them they knew how to raise a good kid. I pushed myself hard in school, graduated high school a year early at 16, and always reassured them that they were good parents.

My situation was obviously much different, but it's what I thought of when I saw her necklace.

Just a thought. :)

c'mon now, where's thaaat self esteem? Silly girl. But I do get the feeling u can hold ur own 4 sure. :cheers:

by the way...uh 'goodnight'??? we need u rested up m'am

I said goodnight then I went in to my fog. Everything at this point is being posted from a place of dissociative amnesia. Enjoy! :please::great::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
What's most telling with him, is that he runs out of saliva when things are really bad. He sends his tongue around his mouth to look for moisture. The first time he did it, I thought he was going to puke but he's done it a few times now at blatant aha moments. He just runs out of spit...And he hasn't figured out yet that there is a thermos of water and a glass up there with him. Maybe, he'll realize this Monday? Looking forward to seeing him drinking the next time he's been flat out busted.

lol

moo

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

c'mon now, where's thaaat self esteem? Silly girl. But I do get the feeling u can hold ur own 4 sure. :cheers:

by the way...uh 'goodnight'??? we need u rested up m'am

PS I think you can not be nice to everyone and still have a healthy self esteem...seewhati'msayin?

To quote one of my girlfriends "I'm nice, until I'm not". :great:

I have a question for the court observers!!: One of the questions about suppressed anger sound a little sympathetic toward Jodi. If you thought one of the jurors was sympathetic to her, which one would you think it would be, based on your observations?

There are 2 or 3 I can't see very well from the public side. But, from what I've seen I don't think any are sympathetic towards her. I've read some have had some concerns about Maureen. I haven't been able to get a good look at her except when she chit chats with PonyTail who I believe has made up her mind about ja, and it's not in ja's favor. MOO

PS I think you can not be nice to everyone and still have a healthy self esteem...seewhati'msayin?

To quote one of my girlfriends "I'm nice, until I'm not". :great:

:floorlaugh:

That is a great quote! I think I might have to steal that one! :rocker:

I said goodnight then I went in to my fog. Everything at this point is being posted from a place of dissociative amnesia. Enjoy! :please::great::floorlaugh:

well I went back and saw the Mikes Lemonade and say no more, lol:party:

I have been reading about Alyce La Violette and I do think that her testimony will not be a repeat of Dr RS. She seems to have very decided views and has no trouble putting her opinion forward. Is anyone worried about her testimony swaying any the jurors toward seeing JA as an abused, battered woman?

My thoughts on battered woman is this... it's only JAs word no proof. Before anyone starts sending me hate posts ;) let me say this..

I know many abuse victims don't tell/hide it etc BUT it always seems someone has noticed changes in behavior, marks bruises or difference in the abusers behavior to victim.. how many times have people said I noticed bruise but they said tripped over rug hit mouth on table or they stopped coming over to visit when they started dating etc etc

JA doesn't even have anyone to say that on stand for her... thus battered woman stuff isn't going to fly imho

How about Jm showing Travis doing the chicken dance and then his mutilated body and Jodi saying "no jury will ever convict me":rocker::rocker:

And then for the cherry on top the "say cheese" ending. Chaching! It sure will be interesting to see how he ties it all up. I will bawl I'm sure.

well I went back and saw the Mikes Lemonade and say no more, lol:party:

How appropriate! I moved on to my next drug of choice! M and M's! :D (ok some Zinfandel to go with but I tossed the last of the Mike's...too something)

Navy blue is a beautiful color. I bet one could find ties, hair bows/barrettes, necklaces, scarfs, shirts and all kinds of things to wear in Navy. Mixed up variety might look w⃥o⃥n⃥d⃥e⃥r⃥ errrr, I mean Juanderful on anyone!

I have a blue sweater that will be getting a lot of wear at trial. I've worn it before so it shouldn't be an issue. :) It's much bigger than the little ribbon I wore. :)

Just want to say that I was watching some of day 6, where they showed the interrogation tape. At the end of the day they cut to the mom and she was visibly crying and upset. There is a portion in the tape where he tells her your mom and dad deserve to know the truth. I bet Jodi has been lying and lying to her parents her whole life. 32 years and she will never tell them the truth. I think mom is torn. Between loving and wanting to protect her baby, and knowing deep down what she is. I think she wants to be there for her, that's her baby. But it must be hard knowing, deep down, your child is a cold blooded killer.

I know I have said this before but I am just now watching and listening to the afternoon session from today. Nurmi does not even acknowledge his clients existence. I have NEVER seen anything like it. Even during a break he can be standing right beside her and he looks right through her. She seems to know it too. Would love to have Janine Driver's take on this.

The first time I saw him speak to her was the day she took the stand. Before that he never looked at her or spoke to her, that I saw. He's spoken to her once or twice (very briefly) since she testi-lied.

He tried to get off the case and request denied.

What does the family currently do, come in for the week of trial, moving into a hotel room for the week?

Are any of them from the area, or even live within the confines of Arizona?

They live in California and stay here during the week.

I've been curious about why Jodi's story involving her holding it in two hands until I saw JVM tonite. She's doing a gun demo at some gun academy and using a 25 caliber. If the safety is on it would be a two step process to fire the gun...you'd have to release the safety then hit the trigger after "cocking" it. I think the twohanded technique is trying to explain how it's possible for all these mechanisms to happen simultaneously for the gun to "just go off". I hope this even makes sense.

Jean or Nancy said something about a possible sur-rebbutal? forgive the spelling, 2am here.

My Margarita earlier was just not right either. Probably cause it was a "skinny" one, lol.

ohhh please ...I did hear from the VA last week she'd been informed by the prosecution team this likely will go in to MAY. Arrrrgh! That says too much Nurmi anticipated.

The first time I saw him speak to her was the day she took the stand. Before that he never looked at her or spoke to her, that I saw. He's spoken to her once or twice (very briefly) since she testi-lied.

He tried to get off the case and request denied.

personally I wouldnt want to speak to either of them, yuck:eek::maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member