a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to find this AM with no luck yet. Both were murder cases in AZ and our Juan was interviewed at the end of both as the prosecutor. The more I tried to remember (since watched both in middle of night).. the more confused I got because there is 48 Hours and there is Dateline... it was one of those. But those old episodes are shown on ID, TLC and Discovery... and I flip back and forth in the middle of the night trying to find one I haven't see. I will look again in a bit.

I do the same. I've also found the Oprah channel (OWN) also carries some investigative type programs at times.

The defendants in cases Juan prosecuted that I can recall offhand are: Doug Grant, Scott Falater, and Bryan Stewart. There was also a serial killer he prosecuted, but I don't think there's been a show about that case. His name is Cory Morris.

I found some info on Cory Morris.

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/morris-cory.htm

Oh I'm sure this is fun for her. Breaks up the monotony of her life in jail. And she's probably confident that like CA and OJ she'll walk. The funny thing is, I think she hasn't hated being in jail. I think she's adapted to her new world, and actually enjoys the infamy and knowing she'll forever be famous. The fact that she's "famous" for a heinous crime doesn't bother her. She's a celebrity now.

Oh you are so right. Nancy Grace went to the jail and interviewed her jail mates. They adore her and are her main fan club. They all stood around and showed support for her. I couldn't believe it. Apparently she has charmed them all into believing in her abuse story. So yeppers, she is a celebrity in her own mind and with her jail mates. :floorlaugh: Not the kind of celebrity I would want to be.

This does not show JM in court, but does have him interviewed towards the end of the clip.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/after-the-verdict-wendi-andriano/17wc5mb6g?cpkey=8d468f59-4b71-4058-b610-2843e85bb155||||

Sometime this past week, I did see a clip of JM crossing a male defendant and asking him "Do you have a problem with your memory, sir? The defendant was a white male, probably in his mid to late 30's during the trial, blonde hair and cocky demeanor. JM looks the same as he does now. Any ideas what case this might be? IIRC a swimming pool may have been involved?

I agree. I don't think the money is the motive here. He is too motivated. He's getting paid regardless of effectiveness of his testimony. Something else is driving him, and I think you hit it out of the park with like attracts like and his moment in the spotlight. This is probably the highest profile case he's consulted on and there are cameras in the courtroom and yes, I think there is some (gag) attraction to the ugly a$$ heifer.

I wonder if he was promised a big bonus if the DT wins?

Just discovered this site, and am grateful for the amazing insights; thank you to those enduring days and days at the trial as well as everyone else participating in the discussion.

Is it possible Jodi's claim that she shot first came from Flores' mistaken statement to her during the initial interrogation? I've always wondered why she would go that route when she should have known the evidence would not support it. But, looking at the timeline (Jodi claims she was not there, Flores tells her the think she was and that she shot him first, then the Ninja story where the shot first, then her story of self defense and she shot first, then the trial where defense was surprised at the ME testimony that HE NEVER TOLD FLORES HE WAS SHOT FIRST). Could it all have stemmed from Flores' mis-interpretation that wasn't uncovered until the trial?

Just a thought... I apologize if this isn't the correct thread for this.

Thanks again for this forum!

If I'm reading you right, I thought the same thing. That FLores got in his head that the gunshot came first through one of Jodi's multiple stories of how the crime went down. You KNOW he was sitting there listening to her BS Ninja story thinking she was describing what SHE did and looking for clues.

Should this be reported to anyone? Someone is selling it on Ebay... It is a shame someone can make money on such a cruel crime.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jodi-Arias-...094959719?pt=Art_Drawings&hash=item4ac2c04267

This is absolutely sick!!! How is she smuggling these photos out to someone? I'm sure it should be a crime of some sort, or at least breaking the rules of an incarcerated person?

Perhaps our members who are "Officers of the Court" may have some idea of the legality of this???

I do the same. I've also found the Oprah channel (OWN) also carries some investigative type programs at times.

The defendants in cases Juan prosecuted that I can recall offhand are: Doug Grant, Scott Falater, and Bryan Stewart. There was also a serial killer he prosecuted, but I don't think there's been a show about that case. His name is Cory Morris.

I found some info on Cory Morris.

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/morris-cory.htm

TY, PASA...it was Bryan Stewart that I was thinking of...here's JM asking him if he has problems with his memory:

[video=youtube;uB_Qqw8eVW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB_Qqw8eVW0[/video]

Yes!!!! I do believe that word hatred perfectly describes it. She does not in any way show emotion when she hears his voice (sex tape) or sees his picture. My mother passed away 4 years ago and I feel like someone kicked me in my gut when I smell her clothes, or hear her voice in a tape or something. I've seen nothing from JA but contempt. And this was someone she "loved". And I keep seeing "something" that she sometimes shows that seems like she is GLAD and HAPPY he's gone. She does not miss him one bit. Almost proud. I train horses and have all kinds of animals and I've never seen animals act this way. It's weird.
Hi Renee :seeya:

I have seen no remorse either - just bad acting every time she nose-cries and wipes her glasses. Not sure what you are seeing that gives you the feeling she is GLAD and HAPPY he's gone but I could not agree with you more on that score. So sorry about the loss of your mom - I can totally relate to how personal items, a taped recording, photos, etc can open the floodgates of emotion.

Regarding being proud ... I have noticed when Juan shows pics of Travis's mutilated corpse it seems Jodi Arias does not divert her eyes but rather covers her face with her hands or hair so she can sneak a look. Stealth pride.

This is absolutely sick!!! How is she smuggling these photos out to someone? I'm sure it should be a crime of some sort, or at least breaking the rules of an incarcerated person?

Perhaps our members who are "Officers of the Court" may have some idea of the legality of this???

Not sure which listing you are referring to but I can tell you , we are NOT supposed to be taking photos inside the courthouse (a juror could be walking in that hallway which they do).

The rest seem to be stupid horribly done drawings by someone else on the players here? Oh wait I see the horse drawing supposedly done by Jodi. Ugh.

Those aren't original drawings...there is a disclaimer from Tambra Studios.

logo.png

'Juan Martinez Prosecutor'
#2 in Series

I have been following the Jodi Arias trial and inspired to do this series of drawings. I was inspired by the great prosecution skills of Juan Martinez as Prosecutor. I enjoy watching him as many do. He has a great style and great wit. He is impressive to watch. I hope you will enjoy my drawings and keep checking back as I continue to draw this series.

This Tambra Art Card Original is marked #2 in this series of drawings. Keep checking back for more drawings in this series. Graphite Pencil on 2.5" x 3.5" Bristol Board. Sprayed with a sealer to protect the Art. This is an Original and not a reproduction. Each work is signed and dated by the Artist. Treat Yourself or Give As A Gift!

TAMBRA's Original Paintings & More

Not sure which listing you are referring to but I can tell you , we are NOT supposed to be taking photos inside the courthouse (a juror could be walking in that hallway which they do).

The rest seem to be stupid horribly done drawings by someone else on the players here? Oh wait I see the horse drawing supposedly done by Jodi. Ugh.

:laughcry: The horse is listed at $1899.00 :laughcry:

Copying this from the other thread as it applies here too:

I know there's been some discussion about Jodi making eyes or somehow a connection with a juror. I was there every day this week except Tues. That's just not happening.

There was one day this week where the jury was filing out, they weren't all out the door and the door was still open and there was a huge outburst of laughter by a female from outside the door. That may have been what she was reacting to on the camera. It caught everyone's attention and several journalists laughed behind me. It was kind of startling.

NONE of them look her way EVER when they are walking in and out. They all, for the most part, look straight head at the person in front of them. Very infrequently a couple male jurors glance in the direction of the media side of the gallery as they are leaving. NONE of them ever look in her direction.

In fact toward the end of her testimony that never ended, many of them weren't even looking at her on the stand WHILE she was talking.

My impression is that she somehow thinks in her twisted mind , that she is making contact with them. She watched their backs as they filed out away from her with this weird look on her face as if she was making contact with them, the same affect she had when they walked in, again not looking at her.

Don't trust what you see on the camera w/ her. She is NOT making eye contact or any kind of contact with these jurors.

Does anyone know how many more D witnesses will be called? Hoping the next "expert" will not take so long on the stand. Hearing JW grill Samuels over and over with the same questions is torture.

Has anyone had any luck finding accommodations for the family that are nice and free??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jodi-Arias-...619827108?pt=Art_Drawings&hash=item53f69ddfa4

I find this interesting on eBay, the "art" work is the back cardboard off of yellow legal pad: You are bidding on a beautiful hand-drawn horse portrait by artist Jodi Arias. See scans. Artwork is done with colored-pencil on cardboard. This item was obtained via an Arias family member. The cardboard is actually from the back of a yellow-legal pad. Item is approximately 8 1/2" X 11". Has artist signature "Arias 2010" on front. Artwork is in excellent shape. Drawing is entitled "Equine". Also on back of artwork - written in artists hand are the words "Equine" and "By Jodi Ann Arias October 2010". This is a "Buy It Now" auction. Shipping, handling and insurance is a flat $20.00. I accept paypal only. I ship to the USA only.

I have observed Jodi sketching on several occasions and I believe these are being given to her mother by the mitigation rep.

I have observed Jodi sketching on several occasions and I believe these are being given to her mother by the mitigation rep.

I think all the sketches she has been doing while on trial should be shown to the jury to show how little her being on trial for murder matters to her.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...rtbyarias&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

The above link is for artbyarias on ebay. Actually, it is the feedback link since there are no items for sale right now. But you can click on view item and see the ones that sold recently. Someone is doing this for Jodi I'm certain. I can see that the first art by Jodi was sold in May 2011.

OK, I just found this on an item called Pyramids. "Pyramids" is a unique colored pencil original drawing by Jodi Arias. This 8 x 10 is one of my collection recently aquired from Jodi Arias' family that I will be selling."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pyramids-by...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...rtbyarias&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

The above link is for artbyarias on ebay. Actually, it is the feedback link since there are no items for sale right now. But you can click on view item and see the ones that sold recently. Someone is doing this for Jodi I'm certain. I can see that the first art by Jodi was sold in May 2011.

OK, I just found this on an item called Pyramids. "Pyramids" is a unique colored pencil original drawing by Jodi Arias. This 8 x 10 is one of my collection recently aquired from Jodi Arias' family that I will be selling."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pyramids-by...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Someone actually spent $499 dollars on THAT????

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member