a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you. Jury's out for me on the mom/aunt.

Next time you bump into her, can you please just ask her what her deal is?! ;0) Also, while your at it... here are are few questions we would like answered;

Do sociopaths run in your family?
Where did you go wrong as a parent?
Why do you and your sister snicker and laugh during court, are you rude or just ignorant?
Do you have a wooden spoon in your purse right now?
Did you almost name Jodi "Sybil" instead of Jodi?
When you were younger were you a *advertiser censored* like Jodi?
How old was Jodi when you realized she was a freak?

Oh man, good idea! Mind if I spread this idea around? Maybe expand it a bunch! Everytime Wilmott says, "Oooookkkkk," or ALV goes the very, very, very, very, very loooooonnnnnnggggggg way around to answer a question, we put a quarter in the fund for the Alexander family! WOW! What a great idea! Can I share?

I have had a plan in my mind for the last few weeks - it is silly but it goes like this:

Trial for Dieting (think series of youtube instructions)

Each time jodi touches her glasses (10 side bends on the side touched on the glasses - oh wait, like this: :seeya: but bend more! LOL)
Each time you see the eraser move - do the twist!
Each dead stare - zombi look - take a drink of water and try not to spit it out laughing.

Each time Nurmi talks: walk in slow motion in place (get those knees up for bonus points)

Each time Wilmont talks - toe lifts (strengthen calfs!) The faster she talks in tippy toe voice the faster you do toe rises!

Each time Juan is up - cross punching strokes. (Think ROCKY!) Rest for 5 seconds if he says, yes or no, rest for 30 seconds and get a piece of fruit if he says, "Do you have problems with your memory"

Sidebars - jumping jacks the entire time (remember, the goal is to loose weight and keep up with the trial!)

Specific exercises to be designated for each witness.
For AL: Each time she says, I had a patient --- deep knee bends till she is done
Each time she says: For example - do 4 example push-ups!

Well you get the idea - but I am not motivated (IE: BRAVE!) enough to video myself doing the lesson! Now, if I actually did this - I might be so much more smoke-in' hott -- that I would not care being on youtube! LMAOROF :floorlaugh:

Hi everyone,

I signed up a while back to get on here but it has been so hectic and honestly I needed to learn the ''ropes" of everything. I just wanted to say, thanks for the support after yesterday. I'm fine just disappointed how low one can go.....We must remain focused on justice for Travis and his beautiful family.....Bless their hearts for all they have endured...

Have a wonderful weekend, Happy EasTer to all...

Katie (DDJ) :seeya:

I asked Katie Wick on Twitter what sort of impact the email revelation seemed to have on the jury. I'm freaking dying to know. No one really talked about them Thursday and how they were absorbing this. Maybe she'll respond tomorrow...

:(
Hi! I'm still trying to learn how to navigate this!!! Please PM me on Facebook until then ;) Thanks!! KWDDJ ;)))

Hi everyone,

I signed up a while back to get on here but it has been so hectic and honestly I needed to learn the ''ropes" of everything. I just wanted to say, thanks for the support after yesterday. I'm fine just disappointed how low one can go.....We must remain focused on justice for Travis and his beautiful family.....Bless their hearts for all they have endured...

Everyone can see it for what it is- grasping at straws. The defence team can excuse away all the monstrous things their client has done, but are up in arms with fake piety at Martinez having his photo taken. I have faith, the real victim in this case is looking down & will see justice :)

Hi! I'm still trying to learn how to navigate this!!! Please PM me on Facebook until then ;) Thanks!! KWDDJ ;)))

Oh, no worries, I literally just did this like half an hour ago, so this is such a coincidence. I'm just very curious what the jury observations were like yesterday.

Anyway, I hope you're well. I saw your initial segment and you looked so upset. More angry than anything but I know you're tough. Thanks for doing what you do. I'm not pressuring you or anything. I'm just very curious and VERY worried that that email may have had an impact on the jury.

The whole day was so crazy. Just keep doing what you do! The only reason I watch Dr. Drew every night is for that very short segment you do. It's very interesting.

Take care! Stay strong!! :rocker:

Did I read somewhere that she stole an engagement ring from Travis?

Is that true? Anyone know for sure?

TY

I too can’t quite get a reading on Jodi’s mom. I can’t imagine the range of emotions that Jodi’s mother is going through right now. When you have a child you have such great hopes for their future. As you hold your small child you imagine their first day of school, their graduation, their wedding day, but NOT the day they will be on trial for butchering another human being.

While Jodi’s mother might believe that Jodi is innocent, I do feel that she is there out of obligation. I think that many mothers would be there for their child even if they felt they were guilty of the crime. I would also bet that many mothers would believe in their child’s innocence even with such compelling evidence. I can’t image trying to come to grips with the fact that your child is a monster. I would think that Jodi’s mother feels a horrible sense of guilt herself wondering what she could have done to make Jodi turn out differently.

As for Jodi’s mother and her twin acting inappropriately, I have mixed feelings about this issue. Maybe they are wearing the DV ribbons with the small hope that it might save her child from death. (Yes, I know Jodi killed Travis and being sentenced to death would be appropriate, but I doubt the mom wants to see her own child die). When the camera turns on them briefly, we only see a snapshot of that moment in time. We don’t know what caused their facial expressions at that moment. I can think of many things that would cause me to smile (and perhaps laugh) during such a serious time especially with my sibling (eg. both yawning at the same time because Nurmi is rambling on and on, mumbling the same words at the same time…”this is never going to end”, dropping something that rolls under the chairs in front of me and trying to retrieve it with my foot). Believe me, I’m not trying to make light of this situation. Her daughter is in the middle of a death penalty case and there is a good chance that she will be sentenced to death. However, I’m not ready to condemn the mother from just a snapshot in time. (However, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time :floorlaugh:)

I agree 1000% with what you've said above......It's what I've been thinking but am too lazy to type... (10.5 into a 12 hour shift lol)... I'm not saying I don't occasionally want to punch them both in their circular voice ports for some of the disrespectful faces they make... Simply saying that I CANNOT imagine being in that position or EVER turning my back on my son. Being a mother is a disease
:(

I just want to add my two cents. I think it is Donavan who is egging JA on.
I have a old friend who is in Sing Sing and has been for 12 years on a drug charge. I actually went to visit him because I was very curious as to how a max prison worked. Talk about an experience. I have never been happier that I follow the law than that moment.The CO's were making fun of me because I had to step out of line to throw up I was so scared. And I apparently didnt "fit the type" to visit. It was very unnerving, to say the least.

All day long, all the convicts do is talk about their cases and read case laws. They all believe that they personally can get their convictions over-turned. They type up the forms themselves, and make the motions. They sit and talk about how they can sue any body for anything. It is seriously crazy.
So I think JA and Donavon sat for years talking about this. And read everything they could. Donavon was sitting and taking notes yesterday. Why??? She is trying to be an ex jail bird lawyer? So I ask and wonder what Donavon's crime was and how she would be allowed in the court house, on the front row, for her girl-friend's trial? Wouldn't she be on probation, parole? And cannot be around other criminals? JA has admitted to killing Mr. Travis Alexander, so she is therefore a criminal. Makes me sick and very angry especially after the stunt the DT pulled with misconduct and JM.
I also want to ask if Chris Hughes testified already and smacked Nurmi around, with this new testimony, from ALV, now will all the emails will be entered since Nurmi opened the door? Including Skyes?
Thanks for letting me give moo! And thanks for the replies!

Donaman is probably just taking notes & trying to get co-author status on the book Hodi THINKS she's going to get rich off of some day....SO NASTY I can't stand to look at her...

and JA isn't convicted yet, so even IF Donoman's probation/parole does not allow for eating at the Y of felons.....it doesn't apply here. YET.

BARF:sick:

I have had a plan in my mind for the last few weeks - it is silly but it goes like this:

Trial for Dieting (think series of youtube instructions)

Each time jodi touches her glasses (10 side bends on the side touched on the glasses - oh wait, like this: :seeya: but bend more! LOL)
Each time you see the eraser move - do the twist!
Each dead stare - zombi look - take a drink of water and try not to spit it out laughing.

Each time Nurmi talks: walk in slow motion in place (get those knees up for bonus points)

Each time Wilmont talks - toe lifts (strengthen calfs!) The faster she talks in tippy toe voice the faster you do toe rises!

Each time Juan is up - cross punching strokes. (Think ROCKY!) Rest for 5 seconds if he says, yes or no, rest for 30 seconds and get a piece of fruit if he says, "Do you have problems with your memory"

Sidebars - jumping jacks the entire time (remember, the goal is to loose weight and keep up with the trial!)

Specific exercises to be designated for each witness.
For AL: Each time she says, I had a patient --- deep knee bends till she is done
Each time she says: For example - do 4 example push-ups!

Well you get the idea - but I am not motivated (IE: BRAVE!) enough to video myself doing the lesson! Now, if I actually did this - I might be so much more smoke-in' hott -- that I would not care being on youtube! LMAOROF :floorlaugh:

I so just printed this.... My arse has doubled in size since January :)

I just want to add my two cents. I think it is Donavan who is egging JA on.
I have a old friend who is in Sing Sing and has been for 12 years on a drug charge. I actually went to visit him because I was very curious as to how a max prison worked. Talk about an experience. I have never been happier that I follow the law than that moment.The CO's were making fun of me because I had to step out of line to throw up I was so scared. And I apparently didnt "fit the type" to visit. It was very unnerving, to say the least.

All day long, all the convicts do is talk about their cases and read case laws. They all believe that they personally can get their convictions over-turned. They type up the forms themselves, and make the motions. They sit and talk about how they can sue any body for anything. It is seriously crazy.
So I think JA and Donavon sat for years talking about this. And read everything they could. Donavon was sitting and taking notes yesterday. Why??? She is trying to be an ex jail bird lawyer? So I ask and wonder what Donavon's crime was and how she would be allowed in the court house, on the front row, for her girl-friend's trial? Wouldn't she be on probation, parole? And cannot be around other criminals? JA has admitted to killing Mr. Travis Alexander, so she is therefore a criminal. Makes me sick and very angry especially after the stunt the DT pulled with misconduct and JM.
I also want to ask if Chris Hughes testified already and smacked Nurmi around, with this new testimony, from ALV, now will all the emails will be entered since Nurmi opened the door? Including Skyes?
Thanks for letting me give moo! And thanks for the replies!

It's my belief that those emails are either forged or, if they're real, an attempt to scare Jodi away from TA rather than have her being in Travis' life.

How about:

The Skimpy Bangs Of Death
I'm Stronger Than I Look
Extreme Scrapbooking
From Gas To The Gas Chamber
Oh FRAPPE!

:giggle:

Question:

What do you believe?

1. Gunshot first?
2. Gunshot last?

I believe first more now gunshot first whilst reviewing the interro tapes.

Gunshot last. I think she brought a gun and a knife to make it look like two killers were involved. The shot to the head was a final :censored: You! I win, to Travis.

Hi everyone,

:welcome:

So does Jodi really stare you down? Do you have any TA lookalike friends you could bring with you to really make her nuts? :giggle:

I think that there is no question Juan Martinez is going to wipe the floor with this buck-toothed Jodi Ann Arias mouthpiece!

I had my first clue when Mr. Martinez just allowed ALV to spew on and on and on without objection. He's lying in wait.

Exactly! And it's been a long time coming but just wait til he gets to pounce... I think we will see & hear a LOT of this from the DT:

:tantrum: :maddening: :eek: :doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx32b5igLwA

Question:

What do you believe?

1. Gunshot first?
2. Gunshot last?

I believe first more now gunshot first whilst reviewing the interro tapes.

IF we ever know for sure, beyond what the learned ME said, that JA DID in fact inflict the stabs wounds first, it would have to mean she was ALWAYS lying.. from the very beginning... thinking and planing, planting all the lies..... and I for one believe she did and does. ANYONE, anyone at all, attorney or other who believes one tiny thing she says is pretty stupid. The evidence that she lies about anything and everything is overwhelming. With JA, there is absolutely NO SUCH THING as benefit of the doubt... not about a single thing. Not even bringing up the artful manipulation! IMHO and wheew that feels soo much better.:great:

Okay, is it just me or is Michael Kiefer being an a$$? I need to quit following him on twitter. One of his many tweets today is Those were letters purportedly written by Travis. No expert called them fakes, they just said they were copies. This is after he is complaining about how much this trial is costing, that it is the prosecution that is keeping the Hughes / Travis emails out - implying that JM is hiding info that could help JA.

MK started irking me when he was tweeting all that hate for Juan during cross examination of the murderer. KCL said she knows him and he was burned out, which given the snails pace of the trial I could understand. THEN that article he wrote recently with all the bs in it about DT leaving with security and large rock star crowds for JM...none of which I experienced when I was there...pretty much tipped the scales on him for me. He needs to put his Twitter down and go home. The public deserves accurate, unbiased information, IMO.

Oh, and he definitely has a perma-scowl on his face. Lighten up, MK. I would LOVE for someone to pay me to watch this trial. Sheesh.

Did I read somewhere that she stole an engagement ring from Travis?

Is that true? Anyone know for sure?

TY
On the Attorney Thread I read that the lesser charge is Burglary & Aggravated Assault. I was wondering what besides the rope and bedding did the Ripper steal. I keep asking on twitter if Travis' wallet was devoid of cash. Just what the heck did she steal besides his life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55