a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in other hearings going on- jM just 3 seats from me on front row resisting showing him these m&ms (I won't!!!)

D would see them and report it to the defense. They would then ask for another mistrial because the wording on the candies don't favor the defendant or her counsel. :)

I'll be leaving here in a bit. Did you notice if the public waiting area was packed? Trying to assess my chances of getting in. :)

You're embarrasing me now! lol but I like the idea of a bat mobile...can it be pink? lol

:newhere:
Pink would be cute, but your bat mobile should be blue... TRAVIS BLUE!!!
And btw, you have a new fan... ME! Thanks so much for all you do. You truly are extraordinary!

:yourock:

Just talked to jM he asked to see the m$ms and was soooo tickled

I am so very glad Juan :hero: got to see those M&M's .

And this morning was just plain silly with Nurmi's requests.
I bet Juan was thinking of some new M&M titles he would love to make.

I will be in AZ April 16-19
Can anyone PM me and tell me the ropes? When to come to the Courthouse, place to park, chances of getting in with my hubby?

Listening to trial through earbuds. Can't help but notice Wilmotts's voice makes it seem a more appropriate vocation for her would be the perky gal who jumps out and implores you to take that sweaty picture as you enter the gates of Disney World....

There IS no woman that came into the restaurant!!!! The fake woman is a cover for the fact that she hacked his account to find out the information!!

He was right to accuse her of snooping. He's not saying it's a lie about Lisa - he's saying it's a lie she didn't invade his privacy

What he is calling a lie is HOW she came across the information- NOT that the information is untrue.

ALV is ignoring that context entirely. And she's doing it on purpose

Just talked to jM he asked to see the m$ms and was soooo tickled

Katiecoolady, I just saw this on AZ central's blog, was it you?

10:01

Chris Williams@chriswnews

While we await #JodiArias trial a #TravisAlexander friend showed me #M&Ms w/ Juan Martinez name & #JusticeForTravis printed on them

Katiecoolady, I just saw this on AZ central's blog, was it you?

10:01

Chris Williams@chriswnews

While we await #JodiArias trial a #TravisAlexander friend showed me #M&Ms w/ Juan Martinez name & #JusticeForTravis printed on them

Nurmi will fuss about that after lunch!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Literally almost just ran over Donovan in the parking lot

Try a little harder next time, please!!:facepalm:

Hey, Katie, can you inquire into having Donovan removed from the courtroom? She's pi**ing me off. She's a convict and communicating with Jodi is offensive.:furious:

Why does the judge allow Donovan to make all those faces? It's particularly obvious that she's doing that today because she's immediately in line with the camera and ready for any non-verbal communications JA might want to send her.

moo

Try a little harder next time, please!!:facepalm:

Hey, Katie, can you inquire into having Donovan removed from the courtroom? She's pi**ing me off. She's a convict and communicating with Jodi is offensive.:furious:[/q

She is making faces that are really absurd. The Jury can see her. TA's family would never be allowed to do what she is doing and no one is stopping her. Kick her sorry azz out!
:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member