a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, isn't that interesting.. Just got out of jail.. naughty naughty woman.... Wouldn't her probation officer (jail) parole (prison) be interested in a anonymous note about her "new hobby".
Actually, they would. :)

I am disturbed that this juror got kicked because I honestly believe Jodi is the one who instigated her removal. It sounds like this juror took her job very seriously, took notes and asked alot of questions. the type of juror that jodi was unable to tolerate. A defendant should not be able to control a trial the way Jodi is doing in this trial. I do not believe there was a valid reason but the judge kicked her because she was afraid of an appealable issue. I have never seen anything like this trial and hope I never do again. Alot of people seem fascinated with Jodi's personality but I am not fascinated one bit. I am revolted and repulsed. I want only to see her pay for her vicious crime.

BBM

Is it awful that I think killers should be killed in the same manner they took the life of their victims?

Jodi's family and Donovan are going to do anything they can to cause a mistrial.

Oh, hey..there you are oldcargal! So did you find out any more about that complaint on January 15th?!

Ugh...don't you think Donovan shouldn't be allowed in the courtroom? I agree with you I thinks she's stirring up problems... It's all making me so upset...

Which one is this Donovan?? Anyone have a pic?

imageDetail

Ann Campbell on the left, Donovan Bering on the right. She served time as an accessory to arson.

BBM

Is it awful that I think killers should be killed in the same manner they took the life of their victims?

I don't think it's awful. I feel exactly the same way & I think the lethal inj. is an easy way out. I don't even think we're evil for thinking that way.

Something interesting popped up so I typed it all out in case it was missed.

Jodi's problems in Jail.

May 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Hiding Two Pens Under Sink

July 27th, 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Fight With Cellmate
Jodi claims self-defense, cellmate pushes Arias against wall and kicks her.
Cellmate Pleads Guilty

October 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
2 Pens found taped under bunk areas, Arias takes blame.

January 1st 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Possession of 10 Unauthorized Pictures Where these the photos of Travis she so badly wanted?

August 26th 2012 Disciplinary Action Report
Disobeys Instructor
Ordered to return to cell

March 17th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report
Unauthorized Creams: Anti-Itch Cream(2) Anti-Fungal Cream(2) Acne Cream (2)

May 13th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report
Two Pens: found hidden in shampoo

I am quite sure there is more. I have heard that she had to be separated by someone she became obsessed and other troubles besides these but hearing and knowing for a fact are two different things of course. :)

Oh, hey..there you are oldcargal! So did you find out any more about that complaint on January 15th?!

Ugh...don't you think Donovan shouldn't be allowed in the courtroom? I agree with you I thinks she's stirring up problems... It's all making me so upset...

I think Donovan is up to no good to help Jodi, but that's my opinion. I saw someone walking from the gallery or ? past the defense table toward the "bench" today with a white note in her hand. Maybe tomorrow will tell.

We will not know about the Jan 15 complaint the same as we won't really know about today, unless the TA family gives mention to KCL If juror #5 says she did nothing wrong, I tend to believe her and would think Jodi had something to do to get rid of her. Just my opinion.

where did you get the info on her DR's?

Jodi's problems in Jail.

Fight With Cellmate
Cellmate Pleads Guilty

Possession of 10 Unauthorized Pictures Where these the photos of Travis she so badly wanted?

Disobeys Instructor

I am quite sure there is more. I have heard that she had to be separated by someone she became obsessed and other troubles besides these but hearing and knowing for a fact are two different things of course. :)

Jodi's problems in Jail.

Fight With Cellmate
Cellmate Pleads Guilty

Disobeys Instructor

Makes that folder under the butt activity more suspect, now doesn't it!?!

Jodi's problems in Jail.

Fight With Cellmate
Cellmate Pleads Guilty

Disobeys Instructor

She must really want pens! I feel like sending her a postcard from the Bic Company.

Couple of thoughts. Is it possible Jodi and her soulless DT huddled and agreed to come out with "game faces" on in order to mask true emotions? And is it possible Travis' sisters were upset from the he!! of it all and not specifically because of the departure of #5? Speculation, but perhaps possible. Also, do we know if court is in session this Thursday?

Jodi's problems in Jail.

Fight With Cellmate
Cellmate Pleads Guilty

Disobeys Instructor

Wow. What is her obsession with pens/pencils?

Couple of thoughts. Is it possible Jodi and her soulless DT huddled and agreed to come out with "game faces" on in order to mask true emotions? And is it possible Travis' sisters were upset from the he!! of it all and not specifically because of the departure of #5? Speculation, but perhaps possible. Also, do we know if court is in session this Thursday?

Sorry was gone all day and missed everything. Did Travis' family have to be in the same room as the murderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling