a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
katiecool: I love you on the DD video! Great job!! (I wish he would have quit cutting you off though!)

You are an eloquent speaker, my sista nurse!

Katiecool was very good on Dr. Drew. Loved how she stopped talking the instant Dr. Drew interrupted her, which in turned stopped -him-, and she was able to eventually complete a few thoughts.

It seems the only person DD doesn't interrupt is Mark E.

But Katiecool, you were particularly amazing on the radio show with Wendy Murphy. Course, everyone on that show was just fantastic, it was a joy to listen to a discussion wherein people were allowed to delve. Loved it.

ScreenShot2013-04-09at92746AM.png
[/IMG]

This shows the orange thing is the correction tape and Wilma's phone is blackish purple..

Thank goodness they have correction tape, in case JA needs to correct anyone's grammar/paperwork. :facepalm:

Question :seeya:

Yesterday one of the juror's provokes Alyce to return a smile. (I saw it and I'm determined to find it and link it so you can see too since we have a better view of that at home) I've seen her smiling and looking in this same area of the jury box. Looks like back row, closer to the right side near her. Can you see Neil from where you sit? I'm thinking she thinks she's got Neil... Maybe Neil has fallen for Jodi's spell..

12.Neil-Early 50's high forehead, glasses, looks very nervous and turns red easily. This is the guy that makes KCL nervous.
I called this guy "Jim" I wrote "very hard to read".

Thanks sooo much! :heartbeat:

Katiecoo! I watched you on DD last night (the later version) after I had read here that you were on- with all of my kids, my father who was visiting from Minnesota, and my hubby. Both of the men in my life commented on how lovely both you and Katie are and my children were so excited to see the person I visited here on the Ricki Lake show that day. We all thought you did a fantastic job and I have to tell you that personally I think you were made for the camera and TV. Will you be a part of my documentary? Please!

e9d27bcb-5f4d-4e03-8b20-67b4e63ed876_zps3c42d9d7.jpg

um is this jodi texting?? can you see this from the gallery?

I spotted the orange plastic item too. I think it's one of those pencil sharpeners that collects the shavings inside.

It's not Wilmott's phone. She has a slim blacksmart phone (which I agree she leaves unattended and temptingly close to JA).
Nor is it an eraser. JA uses a tiny pink eraser.
For those kind souls reporting from the public gallery the following photos from days 41 and 42 might help:

picture.php

Wilmott's Phone

picture.php

Pencil Sharperner?

picture.php

Eraser

katiecool: I love you on the DD video! Great job!! (I wish he would have quit cutting you off though!)

You are an eloquent speaker, my sista nurse!

Wouldn't you think with the KNOWN feed delay (I know about it and I am just a viewer!) that he would ask a question and wait for the reply not try to interact like the delay doesn't exist??? Seems so awkward yet all the talking heads do it! Geezzzzzzz:banghead:

So glad KCL was able to voice her concerns. Although it seemed as though it was taken with a grain of salt. Dont get me wrong I love DD I guess I was just hoping he would elaborate a bit on how that might effect Samantha. Hopefully the curtain was pulled back a bit further by KCL and there will be more talk of it. ALV should be ashamed of herself and her colleagues should be ashamed of her as well.
Great job KCL!

So glad KCL was able to voice her concerns. Although it seemed as though it was taken with a grain of salt. Dont get me wrong I love DD I guess I was just hoping he would elaborate a bit on how that might effect Samantha. Hopefully the curtain was pulled back a bit further by KCL and there will be more talk of it. ALV should be ashamed of herself and her colleagues should be ashamed of her as well.
Great job KCL!

I found this to be interesting this AM re AVL's CV.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi...-martinez-challenges-laviolettes-credentials/

Well done KatieCoo!! You are a natural in front of the camera very poised and articulate. So glad DD had you on to educate, advocate and inform the public on issues related to victims of violent crime and their right to protections ensuring their emotional, physical, mental safety.

DT

[video=youtube;Amk8UNPu-UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amk8UNPu-UE&list=PLYe2dWgF7z52WtA2M0YXQksDII13sL5ZN&index=21[/video]

great way to start the morning

Katiecoolady,

Last night on Dr. Drew, you simulated the hand gesture made by ALV after she trapped Samantha last Thursday on ALV's requested break. It seemed to me to be very similar to the hand gesture made by JA during the "scrambles my brain" testiphony. To me, they both look like that thing done with the "hokey pokey" (some member's signature line reminded me of that old dance) when "you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around". Did ALV's gesture after Samantha remind you of JA's "brain scramble" motion, too? If so, I think we've now noticed either another example of body language "mirroring" by the psychopath, or she and ALV concocted the gesture together for this trial.

Wow...you are so right. I hadn't even thought of that. Don't know what to make of it but I do believe I will be asking THE human lie detector Janine Driver what she thinks of that great observation!

Katiecool was very good on Dr. Drew. Loved how she stopped talking the instant Dr. Drew interrupted her, which in turned stopped -him-, and she was able to eventually complete a few thoughts.

It seems the only person DD doesn't interrupt is Mark E.

But Katiecool, you were particularly amazing on the radio show with Wendy Murphy. Course, everyone on that show was just fantastic, it was a joy to listen to a discussion wherein people were allowed to delve. Loved it.

I will never in my whole life forget that show with Wendy Murphy. I was fast writing questions the whole time in awe that we had this long extended time with her to pick her brain. She's so used to soundbiting that it's like every word is packed with punch..and we had a whole hour of informative soundbites strung together!

Thanks for your comments...I don't know how I got so cocky w Dr. Drew but I guess I had something to say. ;)

Question :seeya:

Yesterday one of the juror's provokes Alyce to return a smile. (I saw it and I'm determined to find it and link it so you can see too since we have a better view of that at home) I've seen her smiling and looking in this same area of the jury box. Looks like back row, closer to the right side near her. Can you see Neil from where you sit? I'm thinking she thinks she's got Neil... Maybe Neil has fallen for Jodi's spell..

12.Neil-Early 50's high forehead, glasses, looks very nervous and turns red easily. This is the guy that makes KCL nervous.
I called this guy "Jim" I wrote "very hard to read".

Thanks sooo much! :heartbeat:

In my notes from last Thursday I wrote something similar. Trying to figure out who she's looking at. I drew a box on the notepaper and had (front)
Trump, HouseWife, Grandpa, (back) Neil, Wrestler. The way the seats are angled I believe she was looking at that group. Possibly HW?

In order to see CL (front) Barb, or Paco, she would have to turn more to her right.
Hope that makes sense.

Well done KatieCoo!! You are a natural in front of the camera very poised and articulate. So glad DD had you on to educate, advocate and inform the public on issues related to victims of violent crime and their right to protections ensuring their emotional, physical, mental safety.

DT

Thank you...and that cracks me up because that's one area of my life I feel anything but natural! haha I do think the genuine outrage I feel about that situation helped me not be so nervous.

Great job KCL!

It's getting elaborated all over twitter. ;) I really just wanted it exposed so I feel so good about getting her revealed like that. And that someone cared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB