a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip for space>

um is this jodi texting?? can you see this from the gallery?

I wish the pic wasn't so orange colored. I think Wilmott's is black, not really sure though. I do see her lay her phone pretty close to her though. It's really hard to tell, but it looks like her finger is on something.

kcl was on Dr Drew?? I missed it!
When will it be posted so I can watch??

Indeed! There I was, minding my own business shopping at Sam's and listening to Dr. Drew on XMradio on my smartphone and there she was! I was so excited!!!!

KCL did an AMAZING job! My husband acted like I had lost it when I said I knew her from the internet...I'm a total fan girl..lol. Squuuueee!!!

On topic now, I would love to know who JA was giving the stink eye all day...I guessed either KDDJ or searching for Juror No. 5, but some have said the jury and others TA's family..any thoughts court watchers?

:seeya: Can't say no to you my friend! Uploading it now. Will post when it is ready!!!

Thank you dear, you consistently are helping upload videos aren't you. thank you again for uploading my video on the anniversary of Caylee when I was in Orlando at the site and you had uploaded it to those threads by the time I got to the airport.

:blowkiss:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I hate that I missed KCL on DD! (I was recording shows for DH, since has to work this eve.) So I am recording the late night replay, and will watch before work tomorrow. I have no doubt KCL was awesome as always!

This is OT but my margins are so wide I can't read the whole page across. Anyone else with this problem?:banghead:

It's probably because of the pic of Jodi with the phone. They say refreshing the page should help but IDK, I never have that problem.

Thank you dear, you consistently are helping upload videos aren't you. thank you again for uploading my video on the anniversary of Caylee when I was in Orlando at the site and you had uploaded it to those threads by the time I got to the airport.

:blowkiss:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It was an honor and I am more than happy to help where I can.

CRIME CASES ADDICT ---> The margin's are blown because the pic of the phone is too large. Best not to quote a pic that blows margins. Alert and the mods might fix if they have time!

Got to Phoenix in time for wind and rain. Won't be able to watch court tomorrow, but will be at HH. Hope to see some of you ladies there!

IMO, Beth is the only one actually watching & paying attention to the trial, as it's happening. The others are distracted w/ "HLN" stuff; planning for later shows, etc. but they're not watching it.

Maybe they depend on staff to watch & pull out pieces to air later, but there are important facts that always seem to be either left out completely or misstated. JMO. I get that it's their job, but for us it's something we're truly interested in. Still...
Hate when they're yelling about Juan's too aggressive while he's a day & a half ahead of 'em. The reason it matters is because it drives other more mainstream media's reporting as though it's the truth or objective fact ~ and it's not.

I also agree Beth is the most informed and really wish they would have her on more instead of Jean.

I also agree Beth is the most informed and really wish they would have her on more instead of Jean.

It's not a contest, Beth Caras, in addition to her striking beauty, always provides the best analysis of the events as they unfold.

She's a pleasure to watch and listen to.

:rocker:

Katie! You were so fantastic! I know many have already wrote in, but I too just wanted to add how very impressive you were and your passion was so intense! I felt it coming through the TV! Just loved what you said and wished you would have had more time. You're such a STAR!

e9d27bcb-5f4d-4e03-8b20-67b4e63ed876_zps3c42d9d7.jpg

Hi Pollypockets,

Just happened to catch that moment just now whilst catching up on today's proceedings.

At the time, it looked very much like either a highlighting pen or one of those 'roll-on' liquid paper dispensers. I have a few of each of these on the desk in my classroom and so that is what I immediately thought of when I saw Jodi fiddling with it today.

Hope that can help! :)

KCL - saw you on Dr Drew and thought you shared great information!! Amazing job :)

e9d27bcb-5f4d-4e03-8b20-67b4e63ed876_zps3c42d9d7.jpg

We would not be able to see her this well from the gallery. I can see her from the shoulders up at times, but mostly its' neck up. There are people in front of us, then the bar, MS desk, then defense table.

Nothing that goes on at the defense table surprises me any more. :(

Great job on DD KCL! He agitates me so much when he cuts guests off and hurries to break so frequently! My blood pressure definitely rises when watching his show, and did the woman JA waited on ever get to tell us the appalling, shocking thing JA did? If so I totally missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela