a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who or what is ja looking at when she turns around and stares in the gallery?

But who in the world would she be contacting now other than Donovan or her mom? I can't believe she'd have any old friends that would admit to having contact with her now.

It wouldn't surprise me if JW logged on to twitter for her #jodiarias. Lots of comments there, and would give her an idea of how her trial is going (and how many people hate her)! Or maybe she's on her JA support site!

MOO

Mel

KCL - You thought Juan overdid the apology thing, but could he be planting some seeds to close his cross with a full-out, turn-the-tables, Lisa-Andrews-like moment:
"And so ma'am, when you told us earlier that you liked and felt sorry for the defendant enough that you were apologizing to her for her 'situation', and when you told us that she suffered abuse and character assassination from Travis, and when you told us that every person deserves a basic level of respect no matter what they have done or what they are accused of, doesn't it seem backwards to you that Mr Alexander ended up LIKE THIS at the hands of the defendant?"
(Slams up the throat or back picture on "like this".)
"Objection!! Approach!! Mistrial!! Caw caw caw!!"
"Withdrawn. No further questions."

Yeah I think it's so annoying to see Jodie stare down people. I've seen her stare at the family and its probably katie w she's staring down more. Why can't her attorneys control her.

i don't imagine her attornies want to control her; the judge should control her courtroom including the defendant and she is not doing so.

Katie, the CEO seems to be taking a lot of notes when Juan is up. Do you think he would be a good foreman or who would you pick?

If the defense see's his note taking and that he asking questions they'll probably make up some kind of excuse to get rid of him next..

When jean comes on I tune out. She's just another talking head as far as I'm concerned. I adore Beth. I see her in court every time I'm there. I see jean on occasion. She's not there all day every day like she says. MOO :)

Lol you can tell by some of the statements she makes. I've often said to myself is she watching the same trial I'm watching.

But who in the world would she be contacting now other than Donovan or her mom? I can't believe she'd have any old friends that would admit to having contact with her now.

Manipulating Matt to testiphony at the last minute. Jodi doesn't care what happens to anyone but herself.

Good morning Ms. Katicoolady and all!

I was almost asleep when Dr. Drew came on last night. When I heard you would be on, I hit the record button. My favorite DVR trick is that if you hit record, it will record the entire program even if it is in progress! I got up this morning and watched it.

I'm so pleased you got the message out there about ALV's invasion of Sam's space. Some things, it seems, you just have to do yourself! I'm so pleased you have access to people who can get it done with you.

You and KatieDDJ make a wonderful pair! Lovely ladies with a firm interest in justice being served.

Thank you for your notes. I know that this mystery manifesto is probably way off limits for discussion in court, but wouldn't you love to know what it contains? At first, I thought it might just be a copy of the inmate rule book, but now, based on what everybody is saying, it must be something Jodi cooked up in some of her spare time, of which she's had a great deal the past few years.

As to your observations about ALV's turning to the jury and smiling when she's "pulled a good one" over on Juan, I'm glad to hear that they are not watching her. Isn't that called "duping delight" which we see from Ms. Jodi all the time? I think they got it and are so far over it.

They never look at her as they enter or exit.. EVER. She is putting on a show or thinking she's making some kinda psychic contact but they never look at her.

I think I know why jodi is intensely watching the jury as the exit.... She wants to see if any of them make eye contact with Travis' family. As they enter the room, jodi steps aside to her left to see if she can see if their body language changes or to see if she can catch anything to have them removed. (like a loud laugh)

I bet they are using Ms Wong as a reason to question the juror's individually again. It's obvious they are frantically looking for a juror to give them reason. They know none of them saw Juan sign a cane.

No, but wish I did. I saw some convo between ja and JW that a lip reader could understand.
Someone hearing impaired may be able to help.

I'm sure Jodi told JW to "object" on something, right around the manifesto testimony. She didn't ask her, it was one word...object. Shortly after, JW did. Jodi is running the show, imho. Jodi "Einstein" thinks she's smarter than everyone.
Btw, DD showed Jodi whispering to JW, did anyone catch the way Jodi looked at JW? Crushing?

mekatiedrdrew_zps5acda482.jpg

Me with Katie DDJ on Dr. Drew set tonite.

Looks like well deserved "halos" above your heads. :great:

ScreenShot2013-04-09at92746AM.png
[/IMG]

This shows the orange thing is the correction tape and Wilma's phone is blackish purple..

I also agree with everyone that I can't stand when Jean or several others are on.. I only like Beth Karas, Joey Jackson, Vinnie and Mike Brooks.. They are the only ones that seem to use their brains.. I usually watch the trial online and than at night I will watch Dr Drew because even though he interrupts people I do think his reporting is very fair and I like to hear his guest. Especially the "human lie detector" Janine Driver. She was spot on about Alyce today. I do think that since the jury is mostly men, that they can see hat Alyce is only siding with Jodi and will see no wrong in her and since Travis is a man - he must be the aggressor.

KCL - You thought Juan overdid the apology thing, but could he be planting some seeds to close his cross with a full-out, turn-the-tables, Lisa-Andrews-like moment:
"And so ma'am, when you told us earlier that you liked and felt sorry for the defendant enough that you were apologizing to her for her 'situation', and when you told us that she suffered abuse and character assassination from Travis, and when you told us that every person deserves a basic level of respect no matter what they have done or what they are accused of, doesn't it seem backwards to you that Mr Alexander ended up LIKE THIS at the hands of the defendant?"
(Slams up the throat or back picture on "like this".)
"Objection!! Approach!! Mistrial!! Caw caw caw!!"
"Withdrawn. No further questions."

Love it. I think it's quite possible that he'll bust out some of the pictures with this witness and ask her about whether or not slitting someone's throat and stabbing them in the heart is PERSONAL, since she stated TA choking JA was personal. At least I hope he does.

Of course it's quite possible that he'll save that for closings, when ALV can't bark back some smart *advertiser censored**, bs response.

MOO.

mekatiedrdrew_zps5acda482.jpg

Me with Katie DDJ on Dr. Drew set tonite.

You gals are lovely and were awsome on DD...I was in bed not feeling well and when I saw you were on DD I yelled out loud..."It's KCL"...hubby came running upstairs thinking something was wrong...lol..I had to explain to him about you....he doesn't follow these trials but has certainly got an earful from me about :jail:

I'm sure Jodi told JW to "object" on something, right around the manifesto testimony. She didn't ask her, it was one word...object. Shortly after, JW did. Jodi is running the show, imho. Jodi "Einstein" thinks she's smarter than everyone.
Btw, DD showed Jodi whispering to JW, did anyone catch the way Jodi looked at JW? Crushing?

BBM

Yes I did! You can absolutely tell the moment the look in her eye changes. PASA and I discussed this. She was sizing her up. I've seen her do it to JW before, too. As if, in her creepy brain, she's saying to herself "She looks cuter than me today. I bet the men in the room think she's hotter than me. What a *advertiser censored*. I'll destroy her." Ironic, when you think about how desperately she tries to look and act just like JW. A glimpse into the thoughts of a pure sociopath.

This woman scares the bejezus out of me! :eek:

BBM

Yes I did! You can absolutely tell the moment the look in her eye changes. PASA and I discussed this. She was sizing her up. I've seen her do it to JW before, too. As if, in her creepy brain, she's saying to herself "She looks cuter than me today. I bet the men in the room think she's hotter than me. What a *advertiser censored*. I'll destroy her." Ironic, when you think about how desperately she tries to look and act just like JW. A glimpse into the thoughts of a pure sociopath.

This woman scares the bejezus out of me! :eek:

She's a chameleon....Ted Bundy was too, I always thought...I also watched her yesterday run her finger pointing straight out under her nose...I think she was signaling ALV on the stand....and I just wanted to b!t@hslap her smiling about the Einstein comment...she thinks she's so smart and clever....can't wait until the Jurors give her the DP....This will be her on Judgement Day:please:

Katiecoolady,

Last night on Dr. Drew, you simulated the hand gesture made by ALV after she trapped Samantha last Thursday on ALV's requested break. It seemed to me to be very similar to the hand gesture made by JA during the "scrambles my brain" testiphony. To me, they both look like that thing done with the "hokey pokey" (some member's signature line reminded me of that old dance) when "you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around". Did ALV's gesture after Samantha remind you of JA's "brain scramble" motion, too? If so, I think we've now noticed either another example of body language "mirroring" by the psychopath, or she and ALV concocted the gesture together for this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo