a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but is it on any other television channel other than HLN?

I prefer the TV viewing as well and have searched and searched...can't find anything.I do like the live stream today since I decided to try it and sit here today and watch...my goodness, what a view...JA sharpens her pencils with her teeth it looks like to me

I prefer the TV viewing as well and have searched and searched...can't find anything.I do like the live stream today since I decided to try it and sit here today and watch...my goodness, what a view...JA sharpens her pencils with her teeth it looks like to me

Because my TV is 46" I prefer viewing the trial via HDMI connection between my computer to my TV, so I can watch the live internet stream of the trial on my big ol' TV.

Why subject yourself to the irritating HLN THs and endless - and frequent - commercial breaks?

Hi Everyone,

Please remember this thread is for our court observers. If you have a question for them feel free to post it here.

If you want to discuss the trial in general please use the other threads provided in this forum.

Thank you,

Tricia

KCL,
Just came here and saw what you did for the family asking for donations. How incredibly thoughtful. I am late but sending eight now on PayPal. God bless that family through this difficult time

Hi Everyone,

Please remember this thread is for our court observers. If you have a question for them feel free to post it here.

If you want to discuss the trial in general please use the other threads provided in this forum.

Thank you,

Tricia

OOOOOOps, busted!! Sorry once again.

Did I misunderstand, or at the end of the hearing did the judge say they will have a closed hearing with Alyce? I thought she wasn't coming in today.

KCL- If you are ever in the Chicago area please stay at my house! I would love to show you the city and treat you like family while you are here! I am serious!

And the same goes for the Baltimore area KCL! We'd have a grand ol' time at the Inner Harbor... take a water taxi over to Fells Point...fun fun fun!

Mikee Daniels does these spoofs on the trial that are very funny and serious. He inserts humor and at the same time is very respectful of TA's family. This is his first one, but he has about 18 out there.
Worth seeing.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqbMtDj6CCQ"]Jodi Arias,The wHole Story - YouTube[/ame]

KCL and all observer's who will be there today, please take in your heart from us the deepest and truly genuine condolences to the Alexander family for what they had to endure this morning. Although Daily they are with is us and much energy is sent (as I am not religious, as well as prayers from those who are) this was a very special day for this sort of support as they were required to be seated so closely to the murderer of their beloved Travis seemingly on an island of their of own. Although JM and EF were there for them, I can not even imagine this for one second. I feel JS has everyone in her best interest however this was extremely insensitive. Our love goes out and Justice will be served.

So, so sorry for the family having to sit so close to JA. I was glad when Arias was moved because that was too much seeing them sitting there alone with her in almost touching distance. They have conducted themselves so well under what must be the most unbearable pressure at times.

I believe the defense heard the rumor that two people were seen as reflections in Travis's eye, and they are running with it. :(

Had to post this cause on Easter we saw a cloud WE thought looked like the Easter Bunny flying over our house...this is what the eye testimony made me think of...we posted it on facebook that day and everyone had their own opinion:))
photo.php

Attachments

• 886587_442164685872098_1576333665_o (2).jpg
    886587_442164685872098_1576333665_o (2).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 69
As Well I hope it was deeply consoling to the Alexanders as well as KCL referring to the Judges comments about ALV being intimidated by Jaun during the closed hearing as she saw under the circumstances that and the weight of the hearing there was nothing intimidating, translation "ALV got what she deserved" we all pretty much know what this is about and I for one am glad to see JS champion for the family

I wish I had gone to the court room today to watch. There were a lot of empty seats. I live about 70 miles away, and have been waiting for an opportunity to attend, so this would have been a good morning! I was sad to see Travis' siblings seated so close to the murderer, too. Just not right.

However, I was glad that Juan got in the little "dig" or "announcement" of Jodi tweeting from jail. She did not like that one bit!

I also cannot believe that Nurmi used the words "this is not second grade" when referring to prosecutorial misconduct, when we all know that he and his team have been the second graders!

Mikee Daniels does these spoofs on the trial that are very funny and serious. He inserts humor and at the same time is very respectful of TA's family. This is his first one, but he has about 18 out there.
Worth seeing.
Jodi Arias,The wHole Story - YouTube

Its funny. Watch his other videos on youtube. He will probably do another one based on todays events.

What time are they back this afternoon AZ time? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member