a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from my office - stall number 5. All I can say is WOW on this witness- wasn't feeling well but sooo glad I came- jurors way attentive and lots iof notes- them and me

Greetings from my office - stall number 5. All I can say is WOW on this witness- wasn't feeling well but sooo glad I came- jurors way attentive and lots iof notes- them and me

thank you for the reports,good day.

Ok just had a wardrobe malfunction exposing half my derrière to the hallway outside court - a little side show (oh brother$

I also got an incredible pledge for lodging for the family in a nearby hotel for the jury deliberations.

My Grandmother used to tell us that whenever we really need help, God will send us an Angel, not the atherial dreamy vision, but a real person who just kind of shows up in our life. All I can think of,every time I see you on Dr. Drew or read here of your devotion to helping this family, I just wink for my late Grandmother. Now I get it , Gram. Katie, you are an Angel among us. I know Travis' family will love you, forever.

Ok just had a wardrobe malfunction exposing half my derrière to the hallway outside court - a little side show (oh brother$

That made me laugh so hard I spewed the water I was drinking straight out. Ok...now that I am back in my right mind, so very sorry that happened to you.

Hope you feel better!This witness is fantastic and she has destroyed the defense phoneys IMO.Justice is coming soon for Travis and his family.Hugs to all.

Katie - the live steam feeds went down approximately 3:32 PST. Please take copious notes for everyone!!! Thanks!!!

Are the jurors looking at/watching the witness AND JA?

KCL... I know being the classy lady that you are, you don't approach Travis's family directly, but I sure am hoping that included in your notes is how they felt about today's witness testimony. I know her testimony made a lot of WSer's happy, and hope that it made the jurors EVEN MORE convinced of the defendants guilt, as well as making Travis's family more at peace (if such a thing is possible!) Bless you and Travis's family.

Question for KCL..are ther any questions from the jury today that you noticed? The judge seemed happier today did you notice any sense of relief from the jury! I loved this Dr...had herself well prepared and knowledgable! I am impressed! What was JAs mothers demeanor today? Wonder if this diagnosis will help her understand her daughter's behavior. I was in a rel. w a borderline and even though we have been broken up for 7 years she still stalks me..she will usually let herself be known around valentine's day and her birthday! I so relate to Travis and his dilemma in how to handle such a volatile person.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thanks in advance for all your input on what happened in court today. I carry around a small elephant in my pocket today to remember to pray for Travis family and Justice for Travis!

Oh Katie, no worries- Wilmott's been showing her *advertiser censored*s for 45 minutes now, All of it!

Thank you for all you do for the Alexanders.

That is so funny in an odd way. I do hope you were able to get it covered before you re-entered court. Nurmi will probably file for a mistrial, just for you showing your a$#. :floorlaugh:

Oh, and another thing, you are much better than that.... you never do anything half-a#@ed. Get a grip!!! Love ya' girl.

Did that when I was young and cute and skinny AND didn't wear underwear - just pantyhose.....waltzed around waiting for the elevator in my building and was PIZZED that this guy kept saying "ummmmm mama, you lookin...good". Got in elevator and felt behind me and OMG. Entire skirt caught up in waistband exposing my derriere. Couldn't look that guy in the eye for months.

Did that when I was young and cute and skinny AND didn't wear underwear - just pantyhose.....waltzed around waiting for the elevator in my building and was PIZZED that this guy kept saying "ummmmm mama, you lookin...good". Got in elevator and felt behind me and OMG. Entire skirt caught up in waistband exposing my derriere. Couldn't look that guy in the eye for months.

I am sorry...this made me laugh....
Katie sorry to hear about your incident...
Do they really have those stalls numbered ?

Thanks for your hard work, KCL. Hope you feel better soon! I do think we are about to come into the best part of the trial, and your play-by-play is eagerly anticipated. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1