a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You POOR Baby . . .
Please forgive me for laughing but I just love how you put it.

Love You as well !:loveyou::heart:

Ok just had a wardrobe malfunction exposing half my derrière to the hallway outside court - a little side show (oh brother$

Hi KCL! Agreed on this witness! Wildabouttrial noted that packets of paper placed on each juror seat when court was in recess for lunch/break. Did you happen to see this??? Thanks for all you do!!!

I wish he wasn't so sad but he sure looks handsome in the tie you gave him....BSK
I want to see a smile on his handsome face so bad. Such a heavy load on those shoulders.

WagaraTapaTalk

Oh gosh....I wish Ms. DeMarte had not said that. She was doing so good up to the point that she brought up Jodi's lies. I hope it doesn't "hurt" anything that Juan is building up. JMO

I thought it was great. You know, you can't unring a bell, and the jury heard it.

No you don't understand - my skirt was stuck up in to the TOP of my very unsexy spanx- and I walked past all the media and right past mike Kiefer almost in to the courtroom but a lady ambushed me in the anteroom area and saved me. I'm just sayin...this is how I roll, unfortunately . Dinner w the fam then notes by 9pm

No you don't understand - my skirt was stuck up in to the TOP of my very unsexy spanx- and I walked past all the media and right past mike Kiefer almost in to the courtroom but a lady ambushed me in the anteroom area and saved me. I'm just sayin...this is how I roll, unfortunately . Dinner w the fam then notes by 9pm

Will we be seeing pics on tonight's news? Oh my, KCL....but how nice that you leave us with a mortifying giggle tonight. It has been a good day, I think.

Jurors furious note taking during Juan's direct - almost zero w willmott. No questions in the basket

Sorry. However, it does give many of us a giggle. Think of it as making memories.

oh, man, so embarrassing :blushing: but it happens to us all at one point or another. I am glad the lady told you before you walked into the courtroom :what:
Hope you enjoy your dinner!
Thanks for your notes and comments. It helps us fill in the blanks and feel even more of a connection to Travis and his family :rocker:

:newhere: This is my first post and I want to start off by thanking you, dear KatieC, for putting your heart and soul into reporting this trial and supporting the family. You are a special lady!

This is the first trial I've followed this closely. I live just over the Oregon border from Yreka, but I first heard about it on Websleuths, and I've been watching since day one. I even got my husband hooked. :) Reading the impressions you, PASA and others post has added so much to this experience and given me a real understanding of what families endure. Your own story breaks my heart, but what you are doing lifts me up.

Right now, we are en route from Oregon to visit friends in Phoenix. We won't be able to attend the trial, but we will be reading every word you write. :tyou:

Love your name lilibit ...reminds me of my MIL, she passed on dec 7, last year and was of Swedish extraction, she taught my granddaughter the Swedish nicknames for the fingers...now I am sure NONE of these will be spelled properly, but they are : tumitut, slikaput, longattom, lilliyan, and lillaschpitashpillaman. Welcome. ::cheers:

Sorry. However, it does give many of us a giggle. Think of it as making memories.

One thing I can do is laugh at myself. As demarte said today it's a long established coping mechanism. I walked right up to Katie DDj and told her then we both practiced complete hilarity on the inside. Now that is a skill let me tell ya.

Oh Katie, no worries- Wilmott's been showing her *advertiser censored*s for 45 minutes now, All of it!

Thank you for all you do for the Alexanders.

She's just continuing to do what they have been doing all along....stall for time. Jodie looked to me today like she was on another planet and not in the courtroom:moo:

Did anyone catch that Jodi gave the finger to Dr. DeMarte today?

I am watching Croakerqueen Day 48 Part 3 on Youtube. (Had to work all day so am catching up.) It is clear as day but very quick.

Jodi glares at Dr. DeMarte, grabs her glasses and flips her the bird as she is putting them on. Start at about 36:10 and watch carefully. It is right about 36:18.

If you eagle eyes already caught it, just ignore me.

Jodi demonstrated exactly the adolescent behavior Demarte described- refusing to look up or acknowledge her. It was great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey