a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First I want to say :tyou: to EVERYONE who has been so gracious to provide their notes from inside the courtroom. It is such a privilege and treat to know what goes on on the “inside.” And dear KCL, though I sit here in California feverishly hitting refresh once you start posting your notes, I know that what you are doing is voluntary and if you chose to take time from posting your notes I would completely support that. Take care of yourself!! :blushing: :loveyou: You are so wonderful for everything you are doing for TA's family!!

I feel like I’ve found kindred spirits here!!
:grouphug: :loveyou:

As someone who suffers from PTSD, I am amazed that Jodi sits there completely unaffected by Dr D’s testimony and analysis today. Yet JA sits there completely apathetic and oblivious to what is going on around her while tears are streaming down my face just from hearing of all the symptoms of PTSD; the inconvenient times when I remember a sliver of the trauma I suffered, the ensuing memory loss of my actions following the recollection. Her defense is a disgrace to the true survivors of domestic violence and PTSD sufferers. :furious:

Did any of our courtroom observers notice the jury watching JA while she was writing/coloring during the entire day? They HAD to have been watching her...

I apologize if this post isn’t quite under the guidelines set by WS, my lurking time has been spent studying the guidelines and I’ve been to afraid and shy to post until now :blushing:

Her behavior was so markedly different from most days and I wondered why her attys were letting her continue because it so clearly was confirming and demonstrating DeMarte's diagnosis of her. But then I entertained the notion that perhaps they were okay with it to attempt to keep her from reacting to today's testimony...which had to have been hard for her today. (I loved it!)
If that was difficult for her to hear, it's about time she felt that way. She's made it hard for the Alexander family for months (and that's just in the courtroom).

OMG, on first date with my now hubby I wore a dress with stockings and somehow by the end of the night when we were making out in the car (many years ago!!) I noticed a huge piece of toilet paper stuck under my stocking on my leg!! Suffice it to say he did not get to second base that night!!!

Poor KCL, (another Kathy here) laughing at ourselves is therapeutic!
Love it, and I am a Kathy too, Kathryn seems there is a Kathy, Cathy, Cathrine, Kathryn, Kathrine, Katie connections Mine is Kathryn

First I want to say :tyou: to EVERYONE who has been so gracious to provide their notes from inside the courtroom. It is such a privilege and treat to know what goes on on the “inside.” And dear KCL, though I sit here in California feverishly hitting refresh once you start posting your notes, I know that what you are doing is voluntary and if you chose to take time from posting your notes I would completely support that. Take care of yourself!! :blushing: :loveyou: You are so wonderful for everything you are doing for TA's family!!

As someone who suffers from PTSD, I am amazed that Jodi sits there completely unaffected by Dr D’s testimony and analysis today. Yet JA sits there completely apathetic and oblivious to what is going on around her while tears are streaming down my face just from hearing of all the symptoms of PTSD; the inconvenient times when I remember a sliver of the trauma I suffered, the ensuing memory loss of my actions following the recollection. Her defense is a disgrace to the true survivors of domestic violence and PTSD sufferers. :furious:

Did any of our courtroom observers notice the jury watching JA while she was writing/coloring during the entire day? They HAD to have been watching her...

I apologize if this post isn’t quite under the guidelines set by WS, my lurking time has been spent studying the guidelines and I’ve been to afraid and shy to post until now :blushing:
<3 you, embrace your situation, work to move forward. I concur with all your observations.

Jodi demonstrated exactly the adolescent behavior Demarte described- refusing to look up or acknowledge her. It was great

This struck me as well, and I wondered if DeMarte would comment on it being demonstrated in front of her. FYI DeMarte (6/15/80) is 3 weeks older than the defendant (7/08/80). Interesting.

GREAT first post. :welcome: to WS. :fireworks:

Thanks for all the funny stories...trying to hold out for KCL notes but midnight is fast approaching. Thanks again, still LOLing

Love your name lilibit ...reminds me of my MIL, she passed on dec 7, last year and was of Swedish extraction, she taught my granddaughter the Swedish nicknames for the fingers...now I am sure NONE of these will be spelled properly, but they are : tumitut, slikaput, longattom, lilliyan, and lillaschpitashpillaman. Welcome. ::cheers:

Thanks for the welcome and Swedish lesson. :seeya: So sorry about your MIL.

This struck me as well, and I wondered if DeMarte would comment on it being demonstrated in front of her. FYI DeMarte (6/15/80) is 3 weeks older than the defendant (7/08/80). Interesting.

And perhaps this is why Juan chose Dr. DeMarte *or as successful in something, because this is what Jodi Arias might have become instead of the 'Stabby Einstein' caricature she did. I have a feeling that Jodi will not attempt to show remorse for slaughtering Travis, even in the punishment phase because she wants everyone to still know--in her mind---"that he had it coming". She deserves death, imho.

Something nice to look at while you wait on notes!!!!!!!!!

:great: LOVE THIS TIE!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

:great: LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!! :great:
(okay, I added the commentary, but I bet KCL does too!)

Well, I have to admit - I AM old but I try to keep up with what's going on - thank heavens for the Internet! Manscaping is the term for men who have body hair trimmed and/or removed. It seems to be a growing trend.

Manscaping seems to be a growing trend...

But it may also be thought of as a "mowing" trend...:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member