a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something nice to look at while you wait on notes!!!!!!!!!

:great: LOVE THIS TIE!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

:great: LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!! :great:
(okay, I added the commentary, but I bet KCL does too!)

I do :) I've really gotten to know him and he is truly special

This struck me as well, and I wondered if DeMarte would comment on it being demonstrated in front of her. FYI DeMarte (6/15/80) is 3 weeks older than the defendant (7/08/80). Interesting.

oh, please let it be so.
Todays open dissection of the Defendant's psyche, exposing the rot,
made it a hard day for that stubby pencil she wields.
The Dr. has played chess before, m'thinks.
Always a few steps ahead in logical thinking.
I'll enjoy tomorrow, when the clinical steamroller
continues her Epic Squash, of an inlated ego.

eta ~ drat, my threads are tangled..

KCL, so did the jury have any questions for Dr. D today? I am sorry if this has been answered. I am staying up just to read your posts which we appreciate so much. God bless.

No you don't understand - my skirt was stuck up in to the TOP of my very unsexy spanx- and I walked past all the media and right past mike Kiefer almost in to the courtroom but a lady ambushed me in the anteroom area and saved me. I'm just sayin...this is how I roll, unfortunately . Dinner w the fam then notes by 9pm

Oh I am disappointed. When JW started her cross Nurmi had a big smile on his face you could see his dimple. I was thinking oh boy he is impressed with the witness and is probably wanting to get her number for future trials when he finally gets to his own practice. Instead now I think maybe he was walking behind you in the hall. And thought We are having a good show today:) Just kidding.

KCL, so did the jury have any questions for Dr. D today? I am sorry if this has been answered. I am staying up just to read your posts which we appreciate so much. God bless.

I'm not KCL but WildAboutTrials who tweets from the courtroom every day said there were no juror questions put in the basket today.

No you don't understand - my skirt was stuck up in to the TOP of my very unsexy spanx- and I walked past all the media and right past mike Kiefer almost in to the courtroom but a lady ambushed me in the anteroom area and saved me. I'm just sayin...this is how I roll, unfortunately . Dinner w the fam then notes by 9pm

Ooooh you need to be careful with Spanx. They are known to turn on us when we least expect it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xrRWYouKy0

Ok just had a wardrobe malfunction exposing half my derrière to the hallway outside court - a little side show (oh brother$

That is one of the many things we love about you, KCL...

You are always open and transparent! :D

:behind:

I'm so very tired of hearing only JA's fake story. Someone did an awesome job on this timeline video. I highly recommend you check it out. I hope our Juan shows something like this to the Jury.

http://youtu.be/Z8MxOfIWlFc

Just want to say thank you again, Cracka*Jaxx. This is really fascinating and well done. I appreciate your putting the link up here.

Another Katie (Kathleen when I was in trouble) here. :D

I made a comment earlier on twitter about how Jodi's dressed/kindergarten hair do (that my own kindergartner doesn't wear) is a world of difference compared to Dr. DeMarte and they're both the same age. I wonder if the defense will change up her look tomorrow.

Oh heck, I would have had the spanx off in the parking lot outside the courthouse.

Lol! I was out to dinner one night and my damn spanx were so annoying and uncomfortable and I couldn't breathe so I went to the bathroom and trashed them. I was fat either way so what difference did it make?

Ok so I skirted in right before the jury came in (more on the skirt later) and stood for the jury and off we went...i was there only for the pm session today which will be the case all week this week.

Outta the gate the note takers were ready and fired up: HW, Paul R. , CEO, Barb, Ponytail, Neil, Headphones, Church Lady AND Willie all right up front with the note taking. Pens cocked and ready and fired up.

BPD!!! "floating profile"

Sense of immaturity

smiled like a HS photo "strange and immature"

"Happy as hell" reported her family on jail visit

she questioned "intellectual deficit" so did another test (bet Einstein's daughter loved that one)

(this will no doubt lead to some mental retardation appeal years down the road while she's on death row) Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun