a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL were you there long enough to get any current read on the jurors? Still M1-DP?

KCL did you notice JVM yacking in CEO's ear? Apparently, she is unaware of boundaries!

Ok, this is going to be my goal today as sitting there is going to be excrutiating listen to Nurmi slowly blather on and on about "The Real Lies about Travis Alexander" so I'm going to give myself a job which is to surround the family (and the jury) in a fine basking glow of royal blue light (this came to me the other day when those horrible photos were shown so that's what I was concentrating on).

If anyone would care to join me by projecting this healing light with your mind in to that courtroom today , maybe we can be a collective antidote to the evil that's going to be spewed in there today.

Then we get our paycheck at the end called Juan Martinez' face on a million dollar bill.

Join me?

Yes... Warm fuzzy royal Blue Blankets of light (warm, fuzzy & blankety enough to filter the b.s. from mucking up the truth).

Who are the men sitting on the defense side in the front row in front of Jodi's mother?

Ok, this is going to be my goal today as sitting there is going to be excrutiating listen to Nurmi slowly blather on and on about "The Real Lies about Travis Alexander" so I'm going to give myself a job which is to surround the family (and the jury) in a fine basking glow of royal blue light (this came to me the other day when those horrible photos were shown so that's what I was concentrating on).

If anyone would care to join me by projecting this healing light with your mind in to that courtroom today , maybe we can be a collective antidote to the evil that's going to be spewed in there today.

Then we get our paycheck at the end called Juan Martinez' face on a million dollar bill.

Join me?

Embraced in Loving Royal Blue Light.......

Had to give up our seats to Chris and sky- not sure what the math issue was- we were requested to come but had to leave- its ok- back at the hotel

So sorry, but you can be cozy and say any ugly statements you want without a TO. No wonder I couldn't find you in there, but I know you didn't mind.

Yes... Warm fuzzy royal Blue Blankets of light (warm, fuzzy & blankety enough to filter the b.s. from mucking up the truth).

The family is basking in the blue light of truth, the blue light of justice, and the blue light of knowledge that this is truly the last day the defendant will EVER have to be in this court room and legally considered "innocent". Nurmi can drone on all he wants. The family is protected and none of us want ANY doors left open for overturning the sweet verdict that will soon be coming in.

Anybody know? "Who are the men sitting on the defense side in the front row in front of Jodi's mother?"

Peanut and I hanging out in the room in our jammies waiting for the others to bring us our lunch. :)

Who are the men sitting on the defense side in the front row in front of Jodi's mother?

Guest lawyers and sometimes students,other law professionals either ask or are invited to the proceedings. This is an area that they sit in...at least that is what I was told when testifying in court one time.

Anybody know? "Who are the men sitting on the defense side in the front row in front of Jodi's mother?"

I have no idea, but usually the answer is that they are some sort of observers who are Law students.

Had to give up our seats to Chris and sky- not sure what the math issue was- we were requested to come but had to leave- its ok- back at the hotel

KCL r u guys watching HLN where Jean C said when Nurmi was talking about the premeditation aspects "not making sense", she said some of the male jurors were really "connecting" with him (whatever that means) and taking notes. ?? That lady Jean C always gets me worried.

KCL r u guys watching HLN where Jean C said when Nurmi was talking about the premeditation aspects "not making sense", she said some of the male jurors were really "connecting" with him (whatever that means) and taking notes. ?? That lady Jean C always gets me worried.

Bah, she's a legend in her own mind. Generally when she says anything, I just choose to believe the opposite, usually works.

JUSTICE IN PJ's - as long as it it JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, you guys are so cute! As soon as I saw Chris & Sky, I knew exactly what you'd done. No doubt it took less than a nano-second for you to give up your seat to them.. :) That's just how you roll, isn't it? Blessings to you & all the fellow Travis supporters out there today. Lifting up the sweet Alexander family from Florida today...

i just 'hop on the wagon' with all of you - missed this morning due to an appt.
By reading , and still trying to catch up, i am/was spared to the loooooong ongoing verbulation ( my word) of Mr. Nurmi. But i am here and we will get through this together for Travis....
Now already a question: Why did JW just handed out tissues for all at the table? Are they planning on a tearful Good Bye to the jury?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV