a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy,
This was a good article, just not long enough. You were beautiful in it. Just a classy lady. Beth is my favorite crime journalist, intelligent, and fair, so I am really hoping she lands a great new job.

As for the Alexander family, I just don't think we could ever give enough. They have been true to Travis and seeking justice for him. I admire them so much and you are right in the article, it is a tremendous financial burden. It won't be over for them the day of the verdict. Their lives, as you well kow, will be forever changed. They will always be in my prayers.

P.S. what is your career? You seem to help so may people and when you are going to work you even mention you see a lot of people in pain every day. God put you here for a purpose. He really did.

Thank you Sweetie. Beth has a few things in the works...I just know she'll get discovered somewhere in a big way. Just hope she keeps covering trials. I did get the scoop that HLN will continue covering trials as they have over the last 4 mths now moving to Zimmerman so that's interesting.

My regular career is as a Myofascial Release therapist. I've practiced this form of body/mind healing for 23 plus years now. Ironically it's not a well known form of therapy, but Beth K knows ALL about it and in fact has received it from people I know very very well. What a small world! My website is www.theheartspace.com

I have someone coming in Mon from out of state for 2 weeks of intensive therapy w/ me and another colleague so...my verdict watching will be a bit impaired to afternoons. I'll work with her in the am's then come downtown to be nearby the courthouse, I guess just hangin out w/ my peeps. Starting Monday....as instructed by Juan Martinez. i was joking with someone about him telling me at least 3 times he expected me down here on Mon for the verdict "if he asked me to get down on all 4's and bark like a dog right then I would have done it". LMAO Let's just say, he has a very commanding presence. :floorlaugh:

OMG that's hilarious! It's hideous for me to see myself on camera and the (at least) 15 pounds I've packed on since this case started. I need a "Post Jodi Arias Fat Farm" and I need Jodi to pay for it because it is 100% her fault.

haha, totally cracking up over "it is 100% her fault". Brilliant! I say this as I am currently reclinated, Nurmi style, in my bed with laptop and snacks... also needing a stress relieving fat farm :)

I loved how Juan kept hammering home that it's "not her fault"... the entire defense theme was that everything was Travis' fault, even her renting a car and driving 1,000 miles to see him was HIS fault. Unbelievable. I can't shake my head enough at the absurdity.

I've only heard about half of Nurmi's closing from yesterday but no joke, I keep falling asleep. I tried last night, and was out cold after 5 minutes. It's like my brain just literally can't handle the vileness and shuts off.

Instead, I chose to re-watch Juan's closing again this morning and it's a breath of fresh air. I choose to have faith in my heart that this jury understands love over evil, and will make the right choice.

Heads up guys! I just got confirmation that our darling poster Jayarroh (who made the Juanism poster) is going to be on Tricia's show with me tomorrow night along with Chris Hughes. I was just so moved with his sharing about how Travis had affected his life as a man and that Chris Hughes will be on talking similarly that having a "man show" related to Travis (and his goodness) would be really appropriate right now, don't you think? I'm psyched to hear from them!

ITA. And having two sons and five brothers, made me fear for every single man alive, wondering if there are more Jodi's out there.

You look Fabulous KCL! I wish the clip was longer of you and Beth K AND minus JA. You are a Beacon of light and Love.

((:)seeya:)))

OMG that's hilarious! It's hideous for me to see myself on camera and the (at least) 15 pounds I've packed on since this case started. I need a "Post Jodi Arias Fat Farm" and I need Jodi to pay for it because it is 100% her fault.

haha, totally cracking up over "it is 100% her fault". Brilliant! I say this as I am currently reclinated, Nurmi style, in my bed with laptop and snacks... also needing a stress relieving fat farm :)

I loved how Juan kept hammering home that it's "not her fault"... the entire defense theme was that everything was Travis' fault, even her renting a car and driving 1,000 miles to see him was HIS fault. Unbelievable. I can't shake my head enough at the absurdity.

I've only heard about half of Nurmi's closing from yesterday but no joke, I keep falling asleep. I tried last night, and was out cold after 5 minutes. It's like my brain just literally can't handle the vileness and shuts off.

Instead, I chose to re-watch Juan's closing again this morning and it's a breath of fresh air. I choose to have faith in my heart that this jury understands love over evil, and will make the right choice.

Did you see the photo of me on the previous page taken by the paparazzi I apparently invited in to my hotel room? LMAO

PS I'm supposed to check out of this room in 10 min and here I am in the robe and sipping coffee..arrrgh!

Did you see the photo of me on the previous page taken by the paparazzi I apparently invited in to my hotel room? LMAO

PS I'm supposed to check out of this room in 10 min and here I am in the robe and sipping coffee..arrrgh!

Omg, no I hadn't seen that... lol :floorlaugh:

Don't worry about check out time... the hotel can wait for a VIP ;)

And I too saw your clip on HLN this morning and did a little cheer for you. I am a big fan of Beth Karas! My mom and I both follow trials and often talk about how she is one of our favs.

Thank you Sweetie. Beth has a few things in the works...I just know she'll get discovered somewhere in a big way. Just hope she keeps covering trials. I did get the scoop that HLN will continue covering trials as they have over the last 4 mths now moving to Zimmerman so that's interesting.

My regular career is as a Myofascial Release therapist. I've practiced this form of body/mind healing for 23 plus years now. Ironically it's not a well known form of therapy, but Beth K knows ALL about it and in fact has received it from people I know very very well. What a small world! My website is www.theheartspace.com

I have someone coming in Mon from out of state for 2 weeks of intensive therapy w/ me and another colleague so...my verdict watching will be a bit impaired to afternoons. I'll work with her in the am's then come downtown to be nearby the courthouse, I guess just hangin out w/ my peeps. Starting Monday....as instructed by Juan Martinez. i was joking with someone about him telling me at least 3 times he expected me down here on Mon for the verdict "if he asked me to get down on all 4's and bark like a dog right then I would have done it". LMAO Let's just say, he has a very commanding presence. :floorlaugh:

No kidding! Who would say no to Juan Martinez? This guy is, all I can ever come up with is...brilliant. He really fights for victims. I am going to your website. I have never heard of this form of treatment. I stay in a lot of pain and would like to read about it. Like I said, God put you here for a reason. You have touched many lives during this trial. And to think, I never heard of you until I joined websleuths for this trial. Should I thank Jodi for that? Nope. She doesn't even get that credit. And when I read of the picture you took to help put Scott Peterson away, well I just wanted to hug you!

Welp KCL gotta go change jeans now due to your post concerning Juan, OMG I can just see you down on all four's barking like a dog!!! LmAO

Kathy,
I looked at your website and then went online to read more. I really have to check this out. MRM sounds wonderful. I went to a massage therapist about two years ago because someone mentioned to me a deep tissue massage and I left in so much pain and it continued for days. I was afraid to go back. I am now
wondering now if the therapist did not know what she was doing or if she did not relax the muscles, or if I should have called her and went back. In any case, I have to check this out locally and find someone who knows what they are doing. This could benefit so many folks, if we all understood it. I think so many people suffer from muscle pain. Mine is pretty much all over but severe in my back and neck. So praise God for what you are doing!

No kidding! Who would say no to Juan Martinez? This guy is, all I can ever come up with is...brilliant. He really fights for victims. I am going to your website. I have never heard of this form of treatment. I stay in a lot of pain and would like to read about it. Like I said, God put you here for a reason. You have touched many lives during this trial. And to think, I never heard of you until I joined websleuths for this trial. Should I thank Jodi for that? Nope. She doesn't even get that credit. And when I read of the picture you took to help put Scott Peterson away, well I just wanted to hug you!

Ya know, there is something about my destiny or karma or whatever you want to call it that when I get bit by a bug of a project that is important, doors open for me the right people just find their way to me. This case is no different. Same w/ Peterson. This one is actually bigger though considering ALL the people I've met and connected with...truly amazing.

Now of course the Universe has it's way with me in other areas, such as love life, when i peek my head out , it says "not so fast Cowgirl" and I kind of get the opposite situation. We all have our "growth opportunities" (and yes I wanted to put myself in a time out for that one, blech).

Surely one of your out there has a male friend/brother/son/grandson (well not THAT young)/business associate/cool guy etc that I could date. Of course after my stay at the Jodi Arias Trial Fat Farm is complete and I get my self esteem back. ;)

Ok I'm overstaying my welcome at this hotel and gotta split...dangit, wish I could stay all day relaxing with you all.

JUSTICE IS COMING!:rockon:

I saw JSSs boyfriend and I said "is that her hubby?" I think she is pretty but I think she looks much older than he looks. I was surprised but I could tell by her smiles they were a couple.

I look forward to Trisha's show tom.

I cannot believe JA has received that much money!

Just saw Dr. Hayes re another case on HLN!

Ya know, there is something about my destiny or karma or whatever you want to call it that when I get bit by a bug of a project that is important, doors open for me the right people just find their way to me. This case is no different. Same w/ Peterson. This one is actually bigger though considering ALL the people I've met and connected with...truly amazing.

Now of course the Universe has it's way with me in other areas, such as love life, when i peek my head out , it says "not so fast Cowgirl" and I kind of get the opposite situation. We all have our "growth opportunities" (and yes I wanted to put myself in a time out for that one, blech).

Surely one of your out there has a male friend/brother/son/grandson (well not THAT young)/business associate/cool guy etc that I could date. Of course after my stay at the Jodi Arias Trial Fat Farm is complete and I get my self esteem back. ;)

Ok I'm overstaying my welcome at this hotel and gotta split...dangit, wish I could stay all day relaxing with you all.

JUSTICE IS COMING!:rockon:

KCL, with your ability to be so open and real, and the love you have in your heart, I have no doubt that you will find the love that you are seeking. Enjoy the journey! :)

Ok I'm overstaying my welcome at this hotel and gotta split...dangit, wish I could stay all day relaxing with you all."

Katie, I love that you are in the healing arts! I am also, I am a BodyTalk practitioner and we look at all aspects of the body, mind and organs to blance the body for pain, illness and other things that ail is. I would be honored to give you a distance session at no charge ,for all of your kindness. Pm me if you like and I'll give you my website and info:). So much painful memories are stored in our bodies. Hugs, Lauren

I would bark for Juan.....I get the feeling that in real life, "The Prosecutor", is very much a regular guy within his circle of friends. I know he is a runner (would love to see him in some red running shorts) & I bet he is a lot of fun kicked-back, drinking a beer & monitoring dinner on the grill. Mr noZ is similar: extremely bright, Type AA, passionate about work, accomplished in his field... but with family & friends, he is a little pussycat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela