Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=Maryann123;9372038]I did i!!!!!![/QUOTE]
I'm jealous. I am sure I have 15 ribbons saved on my computer somewhere, but I can never find them. I think I will just pretend to have a blue ribbon.

:banghead:

Nothing special or fancy - just inspired to create the ribbons surrounded by the blue light.

Here is my creation for today big:

Here is an avatar size - free for anyone to use that wants it. (save as gif not jpg)

Thanks ANJ! I like this one better! Let's see if it works! LOL!

Right-Click on picture and "Save Picture As.." Put it wherever you want on your computer.

Go to "User CP" on Blue Bar (To the right of Home)_

Click on "Edit Avatar" on the left...

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Click Browse and select the picture... Open

Click Save Changes and you're done!

:)

Thank you for posting this. I hope I did this correctly.
Health issues won't allow me to fast but will be sending many prayers.

I feel exactly the same way. It was a complete and total meltdown of someone's career.

Then add to that the bizarre off stand events...approaching Sam, rushing to her cell phone w a desperately worried affect and talking on it nonstop during breaks (and apparently dinner). Claiming to be stalked (or was that just Kiefer's "white lie"), talking to Kiefer either directly or thru a friend (for which there was big trouble I hear), claims of illness/ER visits, finally waltzing in to the media hotel at the end of her testimony.

Either her own personality disorder erupted through this debacle or some kind of sociopathic virus infected her which I will call JCDS (Jodi Career Destruction Syndrome) . I tried very hard to sympathize w LaViolette for her self destruction but even a pretty compassionate person like me couldn't seem to find it.

I also found it quite odd that Nurmi bought up the sexual orientation of a witness. From ALV's testimony, she made it appear that she was straight w/children and wore a wedding ring.

The jurors were probably going 'who is Nurmi talking about?'

Hi WS Friends,

Just a reminder that many of us on WS are displaying a Blue Ribbon Justice for Travis avatar during Verdict Watch.

Hopefully on verdict day, our WS pages will show a sea of blue ribbons to demonstrate WS solidarity for Travis and family.

Murder in the First for JA
Justice for Travis and family.

Peace,
Chelly

I also found it quite odd that Nurmi bought up the sexual orientation of a witness. From ALV's testimony, she made it appear that she was straight w/children and wore a wedding ring.

The jurors were probably going 'who is Nurmi talking about?'

I was surprised by that comment too. I think it will only backfire on him. Too much sex talk nonsense and then sexual orientation of witnesses. Creeper!

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned before but I thought I'd post this as many of us seem to love elephants.

"Nature's great masterpiece, an elephant; the only harmless great thing." ~John Donne

What a fabulous quote!!!! I'm gonna use that for my elephant album on pinterest!! Thx for posting!!

Also, I'm behind on this thread but I definitely want to order a few mugs!! From time to time i might even drink a strawberry frappachino out of one :drumroll:

ok..cking to see if my avatar works..never done that..Prayers for Travis Family and for the jury! Justice for Travis!!

here as well.

I'm only consuming lemon water today and tomorrow. May even do Tuesday if a verdict hasn`t been reached yet. Will also light some candles at 7pm our time to be in sync with the vigil.

Thoughts and prayers with the family and jury, hope they are ready to get to work on that M1 GUILTY charge tomorrow.

I would LOVE if the jury, on Monday morning, asks to view one piece of evidence only- the clip where Jodi states "no jury will ever convict me", and then, immediately, let the judge know their verdict is ready- guilty!

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

Just checking in: I've got a "year-round" candelabra in the window of my home office (yeah, too lazy to pack it up each & every year!) that just happens to have 5 blue lights (my color theme!)....it's NOW plugged in & will stay that way for JUSTICE.

:please: My prayers to each & everybody struggling with this and EVERY case, the reminders, flashbacks, "what-ifs", and heartache that flourish with the evil that SOME people do can only be defeated by the GOODNESS of ALL seeking justice. :please:

here's a better picture of JSS boyfriend/husband. Sitting by the wall, white shirt with beard.

Attachments

• Jodi already bored reading.jpg
    Jodi already bored reading.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 180
A thought just occurred to me wondering if Alyce LaViolette is holding her own secret vigil today praying Jodi Arias is not acquitted.

i do wonder that and i am still trying to wrap my head around it - did the experts go home and read everything and realize they were wrong, or did they go on the stand and say what they did because they are under the jodi spell and will just say what ever they need to get her acquitted - i just don't understand at all :(

AWARD WINNING A&P PERSON NOW SAYS TRAVIS WAS LIKELY TORTURED..
Autopsy findings:
Stab wounds:
1. Back of Head:2 (Deep, 2-inch deep, 1-bone chipped, 1-divot)
2. Right Ear: 2
3. Back of Neck: 2
4. Middle of Back: 9 (Straight through, not moving, shallow, 1-inch”)
5. Back of Left Heal: 1
6. Back of left hand if tied behind back:2
Total =18

7. Forehead:2
8. Neck: 1 (Gaping)
9. Chest: 5 (Interesting these deep wounds are usually defended if able to fight back)
10. Stomach: 1 (5”-inches across stomach left to right)
11. Right Shoulder: 2 (scrapes)
Total: 9

12. Bruising right shin
13. Discolored right foot.
14. Bruising left ankle.

Shot:
15. Shot to right skull, exiting skull and settles in Jaw. (Brain perforated, goes through Right Lobe)
(Bullet is right to left, no blood from wound).

1. Police marked: No.40, Duct Tape. (Remember this in a moment)
2. Death: 1) Massive blood loss, 2) less O2 for brain and heart, 3) unconsciousness, 4) death.
3. Three Fatal Ways to Die in this scenario:
A. Stab to chest cutting Vena Cava
B. Deep slit to throat cutting air pipe nearly back to spine (Near Decapitation)
C. Shot to head.

1. Shot: Would have caused immediate unconsciousness.
2. Neck: Immediate Unconsciousness.
3. Chest: Conscious, but fatal soon due to location (Vena Cava).

1. Chronological Order Most Likely
A. Chest Stab (Alive)
B. Throat Slash (Alive--Barely)
C. Shot to head. (Immediate death or incapacitation to fight back, and no loss of blood—likely post-mortem).

2. Order of Sequence:
A. Jodie is taking pictures near the shower.
B. Jodie has the camera strapped around neck—which explains extra pictures being taken while killing him-- that her finger sets off (trying to move camera-if you are dragging body and bent over, the camera will swing from your neck and the impulse is to move it out of the way) and this kept both hands free to kill or drag body. (Original camera strap was wrapped and unopened, but according to Travis’s blog, he had purchased a camera and she could have used another one from somewhere else) For instance I have a camcorder but I kept my favorite one and left the original in the case as well.
C. Jodie is playful while taking pictures.
D. Jodie quickly entices him into a oral sex game/ and he is tied up from behind (Duct tape or small piece of rope) since Travis loves role-playing, she quickly ties Travis’s hand behind his back.
E. NOTE: I think the reason she added the rope story was because she was anticipating rope fibers of evidence left behind and wanted a story to explain it away, her typical M.O. But unlike her story--Travis didn’t tie her up, she tied him up. (Ironically, Nurmi brought up rope fibers).

F. Also police specimen #40 showed DUCT TAPE that had pulled off the reel and was stuck together and thrown in front of the washer. This duct tape did not come up or if it did, it was very little. Why? Not a lot of evidence linked to it. However this reminded me of another crime way back---this happens with all tape, so if you pull scotch tape off and it gets stuck together by your fingers, what do you do? You tossed that aside (like police evidence marker #40) and you PULL OFF ANOTHER PIECE! Prosecution said there was no rope because they never found it; well, they never found the gun or knife either, so she could have taken duct tape or a small piece of rope with her. I also believe some of the clean-up she did was around his wrists to remove a small piece of rope or duct she took with her like gun and knife and to look at his neck because of her ‘morbid curiosity’.

G. NOTE-There is no way that Travis suffers those extent of injuries and she has virtually NONE except where she nicks her hand –(typically hand slides down blade too far)---unless he is restrained in some fashion. No way is she going to take a chance of being over-powered or have him taking the knife away. She’s crazy but not stupid. Remember she thought about EVERY step of this trip so far and is very calculating. Why would you plan so meticulously in a pre-meditated sense and make a botched attempt at stabbing where the knife could be taken away by a man who loved to wrestle and grabbed a snow mobile from rolling down the hill?

H. Jodie, based on her psych makeup—then tells him to close his eyes, pulls out knife.

I. She starts to kneel and stabs him in the stomach a five inch cut left to right, She angrily says, “You don’t want to marry me! You don’t want to take me to Cancun!” (Speculated)

J. Travis screams with pain, “What are you doing!!” and toward sink to check wound where blood spurts out all over sink.

K. He turns back around to his side and she stabs Travis in Chest five times, more blood spurting and he briefly turns back toward sink where he aspirates blood and blood is spurting.

Note: Only two major defensive wounds on hands and most pathologists will tell you the chest is one area that is usually defended in this kind of fight, but it wasn’t. Therefore I believe those hands wounds were when he was restrained from behind, palms -out like he was hand-cuffed so to speak. One cut in fact, was at the BOTTOM of his thumb.

L. Travis tries to run down hallway to get away—but she catches him and they crash into the East Wall, where there is large smear of blood chest high on Hallway Wall, police exhibit #133. He keeps his feet momentarily and heads towards bedroom door.

M. She jumps on his back and he gathers a bruise on his right shin from a quick landing. (Although the bruise here and on the left ankle could be from a stomp or blunt force object).

N. He is either on all fours or laying on his stomach.

O. Travis getting weak from Vena Cava cut in chest is losing O2 supply to brain and heart and losing the fight, but she is worried he is closer to going out doors--she then stabs the small area of his back nine times, this is called a ‘frenzy stabbing ‘ all cuts are 1-inch deep. These cuts are hitting bone and are shallow.

P. She then stabs the back of his head twice with force, these are deeper, 2-inches, one cut chipping bone, the other making a divot in the back of his head.

Q. Still alive but barely fighting, she stands over him on the right side, lifts his head by the hair, starts the edge of the blade on the left side and rips it across his neck to the right side and severs the right carotid and right jugular, leaving a large gaping neck wound and a rush of blood on the floor.

Note: I do not think this is an ordinary kitchen knife but a military knife (K-bar) or a hunting knife. Stop this at 0:12 to see what these knives do and compare it to the gaping neck wound.
KA-BAR Military Fighting Knife Cut Test! - YouTube

D. At the end of bedroom opening is a large pool of blood on right side entrance—slash to neck would fit perfect with that.

E. Travis is barely alive at best and most likely dead.

F. She drags Travis down hallway back towards bathroom.

G. She fires a bullet into his the right side of head, it enters skull, enters right lobe, exits skulls and comes to rest in left jaw. (This fulfills the two intruder theory, two methods of killing)
H. The ejected bullet case sits on top of blood in bathroom.

I. She drags Travis into shower, tries to cleans him up in shower with and admires her ‘work’. It is also possible she showers first to rinse the blood that had to be all over here, then dragged him into shower, careful to not to get too much blood on her, she then cleans her hands, etc. Also there is a glass nearby and she tried to wash away the blood from his neck and body to see the damage she did and wash away DNA evidence, which is consistent with the “morbid curiosity” she had of wanting to see the crime scene photos.

J. She cleans some of the area. Glass left in shower. No way to clean all blood so she does some clean up with towels, changes the sheets to hide DNA, deletes the pic’s from the camera in the bedroom, tosses the camera in the bedding and tosses it in the washer. She doesn’t leave blood going down stairs so she had to have cleaned up, upstairs.

WAS THIS TORTURE: Torture is defined as the intention of “inflicting pain to punish.” That’s exactly what happened. No question in my mind there is NO chance of self-defense, and definitely over kill. For instance if she just wanted to just kill him, she could have shot him in his bed, or shot him another time (twice) in the shower. Also, because the lack of hemorrhage from the brain- the stabbings came first, and because she planned and premeditated so well, down to not getting a red rental car (so she could she any blood before she turned it in to clean up), and she turned the license plates upside down, turned off her cell phone, dyed her hair, and was so meticulous, the chances that Travis was restrained was great because she never taking the chance of Travis getting the upper hand in a knife fight. Also the time factor, whether 62-seconds to 3:00 doesn’t make a difference. Speed doesn’t mean torture didn’t occur.

Here's more good news from Starbucks:

Half Price Frappuccinos May 3-12 from 3-5 PM. If the verdict comes in early afternoon in Arizona (three hours later in North Carolina) and the alert is timely enough, I'm hoping to run for one to enjoy for the reading of the verdict. Maybe that's evil on my part, but I think anyone who watched that creature on the stand for 18 days deserves at least that.

BBM: You are hilarious, Katiecool...

But seriously, what happened with ALV was like something out of Shakespeare, imo -- high tragedy. Never have I seen someone implode in such a public way. Either she was masterfully manipulated by JA (which helped to lay bare her own neurosis) or she was drawn to defend JA...because of her own neurosis. She must have thought she was a champion for justice, only to find herself vilified. As she should have been. She must have thought that she was going to end her career on this "high note" only to find herself completely and utterly out of her depth. I would feel sorry for her, if it weren't for that moment when she responded to the juror question about whether the stabbing, slashing, and shooting that TA endured wasn't just a wee bit more abusive than supposed pushes and kicks. And she said, "No." Boom. Done with you, ALV. Sink back to the bottom of your little pond where you belong.

I'll just call it like I see it and let the chips fall where they may if I shouldn't say it...I think she HATES men....period...not knocking her sexual preference after having a family with a man...but, something went wrong.....never testifying for a man....didn't that come out?? AND, the total disrespect she showed to JM....that was so over the top with her scolding of him and wanting to put him in time out....not to mention trashing Travis and using that lame battered women BS...Just my opinion...

Test to check if I now have an avatar.
Thank You for the instructions.
:seeya:

Instructions posted by KBisMe

Right-Click on picture and "Save Picture As.." Put it wherever you want on your computer.

Go to "User CP" on Blue Bar (To the right of Home)_

Click on "Edit Avatar" on the left...

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Click Browse and select the picture... Open

Click Save Changes and you're done!

:loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online