A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you'll be fine. I wear a nice blouse or sweater and jeans, pretty casual.
I've seen dressed up to the other end of the spectrum.

Good luck, hope you get to go.

PASA, I just now noticed your title under your name "verified Juanette" :)

How does one become a "verified Juanette"?? By attending the trial?

I just adore Mr. Martinez!

Page 7

This is exhausting this volleying.

He's showing her to be someone who can speak up for herself vs. a shrinking violet.

Whole back row of gallery empty..weird.

I don't really understand this trading cars business.

Again JW talking more at the sidebar.

Clearly LaViolette has interviewed JA. Interesting.

I had alittle encounter with Jodi's mother in the bathroom again.

I dunno, my impression of her is a kind of typical simple small town woman. I have no idea how this freak of nature emerged from that situation. Her mother seems really harmless and normal to me. I think Jodi is some kind of evil demon from some other place.
Your post reminds me of the braided Patty McCormack in The Bad Seed (1956)

Interesting theory over on the State Vs. Jodi Arias Facebook page...several of the folks commenting don't believe Travis knew she was taking pictures of him in the shower initially. And the pictures don't look posed to show his new physique to me. They just look like shots taken of someone in the shower. I am seriously wondering now if he did in fact think JA had left, he went to shower, and she sneaked back in the house after retrieving her weapons from the car.

Perhaps there is some truth to the point at which she dropped the camera. Maybe he saw the knife at this point and caused her to drop the camera when he lunged at her in his own self defense. Maybe he didn't intentionally "body slam" her, but instead knocked her down, again trying to protect himself. We know in JA's mind, she describes everything as she wants it to be.

At any rate, it's just a miracle some of the most damning evidence even exists...and makes one wonder what force was in effect to help Travis speak after he was gone...for example, the camera kept snapping pics even after being knocked to the floor and the memory card was intact even after going through the wash cycle.

BBM . . . I truly believe it was divine intervention! Poor Travis, it breaks my heart.

MAJOR thanks to Katiecoolady, Anita, and Pasa for keeping us in the loop and taking us inside the courtroom with you - I am loving everything about this site so I can feed my addiction to this trial. You guys are great to take the time to do this for us!

Back in my younger days I wasn't comfortable with social hugging. Most of my friends are huggers and I find I like it. I'm good either way.

The trial should go on for some time, hope you can come to the trial, er... uh visit your sister. :)

Me too. I will see what i can do when i get back from vaycay. I normally work a 20-25 hr. work week. Gal went off on surgery so i have been working some weeks as much as 50 hrs. covering for her. I'll know when i get back if she is remaing off to get her other wrist operated on. If so I wont be able to get away :banghead: Would luv to be there and meet up with you folks :seeya:

My first post -I have to say thank-you to Anita Richman and Katiecoollady your inside knowledge and experience that one can only get from being inside of the courtroom, has been rewarding and fun to read. Thanks for sharing so eloquently.

I have so many questions, but I am not sure where to put them yet, haha.

I just remembered something from court.

At the beginning of the day I saw Juan Martinez carry a brown paper wrapped package from the evidence table over to his desk. I'd say it was the size of like a large bulky sweater folded in a square and wrapped.

I'm interested to see what that is coming.

I think some WS'ers knit him a sweater with a heart on the front and sent it court. He must have received it Thursday. Tee hee hee

He's still on probation. ;)

Lol. I'm sure you'll let us know any changes that would get him off that status!?!

Guess you can't miss one day around here. Missed an entire page. Can't keep up with you guys never mind while the trial is going on. Whew!

Can't wait for all your collective reports on Monday. Thanks again soooo much!

Lol. I'm sure you'll let us know any changes that would get him off that status!?!

Guess you can't miss one day around here. Missed an entire page. Can't keep up with you guys never mind while the trial is going on. Whew!

Can't wait for all your collective reports on Monday. Thanks again soooo much!

Looks like there might be a whole posse forming.

and I'm working diligently on Janine Driver behind the scenes. ;)

My first post -I have to say thank-you to Anita Richman and Katiecoollady your inside knowledge and experience that one can only get from being inside of the courtroom, has been rewarding and fun to read. Thanks for sharing so eloquently.

Thank you for mentioning us in your first post!

The ongoing thread is always a good one for questions. There is a thread for legal questions. Pick a thread, any thread. Welcome!

It gets easier as you go along. Every one so nice here all you need do is ask and you get whatever help you need!
I have issues reading so much after awhile. But when I get too far behind I go to the last couple pages of thread I'm interested in to get an idea what's been going on. I post if I have any thoughts or questions.

Welcome!

PASA, I just now noticed your title under your name "verified Juanette" :)

How does one become a "verified Juanette"?? By attending the trial?

I just adore Mr. Martinez!

No special requirements other than being a Juanette (fan of Juan) :)

Here's how:

go to the "User CP" tab, then "Edit Your Details". Scroll down to "Custom User Title" Type "Verified Juanette". Save Changes and you should be good to go.

No special requirements other than being a Juanette (fan of Juan) :)

Here's how:

go to the "User CP" tab, then "Edit Your Details". Scroll down to "Custom User Title" Type "Verified Juanette". Save Changes and you should be good to go.

Done. :giggle:

Many thanks! You are right too...during those looooong pauses we are refilling our drinks, getting snacks, peeing and posting on WS ( not necessarily in that order.....)

Thanks again!

PLEASE tell me you can bring in COFFEE to the court room...:please:

:coffeews: :coffeecup: :coffeeup:

After watching the Dr. Drew show again, there is an important note that I feel I need to make. When the other juror, TOK and I were discussing the "Navel Intelligence" and I said one of the female jurors was turned TOWARDS Jodi; the juror I saw was "Maureen". Katie went on to discuss the juror who takes a lot of notes (Tricolor). I don't know if TOK saw Tricolor turned towards Jodi, I did not. But then going through my notes, I saw that I had observed Paul Rudd also turning towards Jodi.

FYI, whatever it all means!

After watching the Dr. Drew show again, there is an important note that I feel I need to make. When the other juror, TOK and I were discussing the "Navel Intelligence" and I said one of the female jurors was turned TOWARDS Jodi; the juror I saw was "Maureen". Katie went on to discuss the juror who takes a lot of notes (Tricolor). I don't know if TOK saw Tricolor turned towards Jodi, I did not. But then going through my notes, I saw that I had observed Paul Rudd also turning towards Jodi.

FYI, whatever it all means!

Tri color generally turns her head not her body toward Ja. She holds her notebook straight out front taking continual notes. But no naval intelligence goin on. ;)

Fyi I will be in the courtroom on Monday just in the afternoon.

So I'll hook up with any courtwatchers over the lunch period when I get there...shortly after 1pm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV