Aaron Carter has passed away rip

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m a guy but he was the first singer i ever got into i wanted to be him when i was 7. Been spending the last few hours listening to some of his albums on YouTube if you get the chance listen to the following songs of his because it really showcases his singing ability at a young age.

Songs

1. To all the girls

2. Do you remember

3. I’m all about you

I’m a guy but he was the first singer i ever got into i wanted to be him when i was 7. Been spending the last few hours listening to some of his albums on YouTube if you get the chance listen to the following songs of his because it really showcases his singing ability at a young age.

Songs

1. To all the girls

2. Do you remember

3. I’m all about you
Thank you 4 putting this up I’m sorry about this it’s sad bless u

Addiction is a wicked beast.
Addiction to drugs and alcohol physically changes your brain. You are no longer in charge of your life, it will control you and your every move, decision and plan. Like Carroll O’Connor once said on public television after his son died from an overdose, “Get between drugs and your kid any way to can”. It will take your kid away and there’s nothing you can do after it does.

Addiction to drugs and alcohol physically changes your brain. You are no longer in charge of your life, it will control you and your every move, decision and plan. Like Carroll O’Connor once said on public television after his son died from an overdose, “Get between drugs and your kid any way to can”. It will take your kid away and there’s nothing you can do after it does.
The father of my children who I was married to for 15 years passed away at the age of 54 in February after years of alcohol abuse. Absolutely heartbreaking to watch the years of struggling change him into someone I no longer recognized physically or otherwise.

Does anyone know if it was an OD or suicide? I feel so sorry for his baby boy. This outcome is tragic after he had been trying to maintain sobriety to get his custody back. I'm 3 years sober and it makes me so grateful to have been able to beat the disease and come out unharmed. I've lost so many people around me, seen so many tragic cases, it all could have been me. I've got 4 kids and I'm so lucky to be here and have the ability to be their mother every day. I take nothing for granted. R. I. P.

Does anyone know if it was an OD or suicide? I feel so sorry for his baby boy. This outcome is tragic after he had been trying to maintain sobriety to get his custody back. I'm 3 years sober and it makes me so grateful to have been able to beat the disease and come out unharmed. I've lost so many people around me, seen so many tragic cases, it all could have been me. I've got 4 kids and I'm so lucky to be here and have the ability to be their mother every day. I take nothing for granted. R. I. P.
We dont know nothing official yet but IMO I think it is OD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back